The Education Forum

HONEST ANSWERS ABOUT THE MURDER OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY: A NEW LOOK AT THE JFK ASSASSINATION (2021)

MY BEST BOOK! COMING SPRING 2021. HONEST ANSWERS ABOUT THE MURDER OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY: A NEW LOOK AT THE JFK ASSASSINATION (2021)

Over 500 pages; a lot of detail, specifics, and documentation; decidedly NOT the “same ole same ole”. This one turned out great!

img_4627.jpg

Sounds like a large body of work there Vince!  I'll second Joe's comments above.

Sometime in the future could we arrange a Skype link to DPUK so our membership can get an interview with yourself and Bart to discuss the book? 

33 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

What subjects will be in there?

Yes, and any chance you (Vince) could post the table of contents?

3 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Sounds like a large body of work there Vince!  I'll second Joe's comments above.

Sometime in the future could we arrange a Skype link to DPUK so our membership can get an interview with yourself and Bart to discuss the book? 

Maybe assassination research is overdue for a discord server!

16 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

Congratulations, Vince! I eagerly look forward to this one. Your groundbreaking

work is so important.

Thanks a lot, Joe! This one is my best.

11 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:
8 hours ago, Daniel Rice said:

Thanks, Pete! Sounds good to me!

9 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

What subjects will be in there?

It covers all aspects regarding the assassination- the physical evidence, the eyewitness evidence, the medical evidence, Oswald, Ruby, Tippit, suspects, the state of the case, what is valid, what is not, etc.. I firmly believe in the phrase "don't bore us- get to the chorus." You won't find dozens or hundreds of pages of tangential material where you are asking yourself "when can we get to the point" or "is this truly relevant and important?" I wrote a massively detailed work that gets straight to the point and is firmly NOT the "same ole same ole" when it comes to many assassination books. 

3 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

I’ll give this a read Vince, keen to see what you have to say.

Browsing the Trine Day site, it looks like Whitney Webb has a new book forthcoming on the Epstein case. Good to see that Kris Milligan is hanging in there. 

Thanks, Anthony! Oh, yes---Trine Day seems to be doing well. Kindle is really keeping things going, no doubt.

My first two books have done very well...my last two books did so-so. Unfortunately, not a whole lot of people are into the Secret Service like I am LOL

My new book coming out early next year is something people have been asking me to do, off and on, for years---write a detailed book on just the assassination and what I believe/know happened. I think it turned out really well.

7 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Maybe assassination research is overdue for a discord server!

I believe my book is a paradigm shifter for the better. It's greatest strength is the benefit of hindsight (56-plus years), the ARRB releases, etc. My big "tag line" on my book is that it is NOT the "same ole same ole": SBT, Oswald's bio, theories, rinse, repeat, zzzzzz   :)

Also----no tangential waters: dozens/hundreds of pages of "fluff". I like everything to the point.

8 hours ago, Daniel Rice said:

Hi, Dan!

I will see if I can (the publisher seems to prefer I keep a tight lid on it until publication). That said, see my other comments to everyone else.

If I can, I will :)