The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I visited Pitlochry, in the Scottish Highlands, about 34 years ago.

It's on the "Whiskey Trail," where distilleries like Macallan and Glen Fiddich are located.

I had never heard of the Calvine incident until reading this article today.

Can't vouch for the authenticity in the Daily Mail, but it's an interesting read.

Two British friends took this UFO picture then vanished after a visit from sinister men in dark suits. Breaking his silence after 34 years, their old colleague now reveals what happened and says: 'They were not meant to see it' | Daily Mail Online

• 2 weeks later...

I posted the Steven Greer interview of William Pawelec interview above around 8 hours ago.

I came across the link after viewing another Greer video where he mentions this 2007 interview of Pawelec.

I had seen this Greer/Pawelec interview several years ago.

In full with no blocked out segments.

It was fascinating for many mind-blowing revelatory reasons.

I didn't bother reviewing the interview before I posted it. I figured it was the one I viewed years ago.

I did however, reviewed the video just now.

I noticed that most of the interview has been blocked out!

Strange.

I viewed the "entire" video years ago and there were no blocks.

I can't help suspecting that "someone" has altered this video interview of Pawelec purposely.

It makes sense I guess.

What Pawelec shares in the full video interview is mind blowing. In the full interview he talks about higher level control groups beyond anything average people can imagine. More authority than any elected government, world wide. Power groups with wealth and control influence beyond imagination.

Pawelec tells of a world of implanted chip technology so advanced, extensive and nefariously implemented it would shake average people to the core.

Unless someone can provide a simple, non-nefarious explanation as to how and why this particular interview video has been 80% blocked out...I can't help but consider it deliberately done and for reasons of dark self-interests.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Don't know if this has been posted...