The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

Here are the two foremost experts on the Alien Presence, Whitley Strieber and Linda Mouton Howe, discussing what is known up to date about the topic in a December 22, 2023, Dreamland Show.  It is full of thought-provoking revelations.

https://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/christmas-new-years-special-whitley-celebrates-his-25th-year-as-dreamland-host-with-his-first-guest-linda-moulton-howe/

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.facebook.com/reel/250344348006576

Dr. Steven Greer, whose work prompted my thread, speaking about zero point energy, advanced technologies being hidden and why.

Consider the Harrier; a joint effort between McDonnell Douglas and Hawker Siddeley that first flew in 1967.

Back then, any civilian that saw this aircraft doing its thing from a distance would have figured they'd seen a UFO, as the Harrier did things only a helicopter could do- except it clearly wasn't a helicopter.

12 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Consider the Harrier; a joint effort between McDonnell Douglas and Hawker Siddeley that first flew in 1967.

Back then, any civilian that saw this aircraft doing its thing from a distance would have figured they'd seen a UFO, as the Harrier did things only a helicopter could do- except it clearly wasn't a helicopter.

Amazing. And this was 56 YEARS AGO!

Imagine what we have now after almost 6 decades of more advanced technology!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 7:41 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Paul:

You cannot be serious.

Seamus Coogan exposed this whole morass of madness many years ago in depth.  It was based on forged documents.  These guys tried to drag Marilyn Monroe into their crazy scheme also, and that was a forged document. You like giving them credence, guys who fake papers?

https://kennedysandking.com/content/jfk-and-the-majestic-papers-the-history-of-a-hoax-introduction

Caddy brings in some of the most unreliable and bizarre tangents on the JFK case of anyone. Yeah, Hunt said JFK was killed over aliens.  😗 Sort of like Hunt pinning it on LBJ and Morales also.  😀

Hunt never repeated what he actually said to the original producers of the program. I know because I know the guy.

Keep on trucking Doug.  

Jimmy, I have met Doug Caddy several times and spoken with him several times. I have never found him to be less than a gentleman and I have never caught him in a lie. Caddy started out as a right winger around 1960 in the Young Americans for Freedom movement.

Later he became a personal friend of E. Howard Hunt; even going to the movies with Hunt and his wife. When Watergate broke, the first person Hunt could think of to come represent him was Doug Caddy.

A few years in my house in Austin, TX, I was interviewing Doug Caddy while two people were filming him in my living room.

At one point Doug Caddy said that as he was having lunch with E. Howard Hunt in the 1970s, after Watergate was over and Caddy asked E. Howard Hunt WHY was JFK killed. And the reply from E. Howard Hunt was something like "JFK was killed because of the alien presence in the USA."

When Caddy said that I was gobsmacked (remember I was interviewing him). I had never heard Caddy say this about Hunt before. Here is the key thing:

Doug Caddy has been such a straight shooter with me, on many items, that I absolutely believe that E. Howard Hunt told that to Caddy. I think that E. Howard Hunt was full of bologna. But remember there are a LOT of people in Government or formerly of Government who believe a lot of stupid things (which is what I think Hunt's proposition is). Example, Gen. Mike Flynn was once in charge of assassinating people worldwide for the U.S. government; now he is a a Q-Anon adherent.

The key thing is: I don't think Caddy is lying about what E. Howard Hunt told him because Doug Caddy has a very good reputation with me. Rather, I just think E. Howard Hunt was grossly off the mark on this one.

Edited by Robert Morrow

On 12/31/2023 at 12:03 AM, Matt Allison said:

I don't think anyone would mistake a Harrier for a UFO unless they saw it from so far away that they could not even see its basic shape and components (i.e., wings, tail, cockpit, and fuselage). A Harrier looks like any other military fighter jet. 

Plus, no Harrier, nor any other jet, could perform the gravity-defying flying maneuvers that so many witnesses (including my wife) have seen and described.

• 2 weeks later...