The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

On 6/11/2023 at 10:37 AM, Douglas Caddy said:

Reading the above leaves the reader a lot to ponder.

The Ongoing Coverup is about more than the assassinations...

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pamela Brown said:

The Ongoing Coverup is about more than the assassinations...

Yes, I agree. The book that I am writing about Watergate by necessity brings in the JFK assassination as both presidents were removed by different means for the same reason, which is never acknowledged.

20 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aliens-among-us-vegas-ufo-120451463.html

UAP sightings in Ukraine are presumed to be war technology

Ukrainian astronomers have reported dozens of UAPs flying over Kyiv. Many presume the sightings are military aircraft or drones, as Russia and Ukraine are at war.

Kyiv’s Main Astronomical Observatory published a research paper in late 2022 in coordination with the country’s National Academy of Science that focuses on a specific type of UAP called “phantoms,” which is an “object [that] is a completely black body that does not emit and absorbs all the radiation falling on it.”

The paper titled “Unidentified aerial phenomena I Observations” shows that the UAP’s they observed in Ukraine are too fast to photograph.

“We see them everywhere. We observe a significant number of objects whose nature is not clear,” the research said. “Flights of single, group and squadrons of the ships were detected, moving at speeds from 3 to 15 degrees per second.”

The research paper from Ukraine doesn’t presume anything. The Yahoo story says ‘many’ presume it’s military because it’s in a war zone. Remember Foo fighters from WW 2? So far no earthly military craft has demonstrated maneuverability like many sighting have reported for so many decades. But sightings near military installations - that’s nothing new. 

22 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Yes, I agree. The book that I am writing about Watergate by necessity brings in the JFK assassination as both presidents were removed by different means for the same reason, which is never acknowledged.

That sounds intriguing...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

When asked by a committee panel member if he was aware of people being murdered in the secrecy protecting effort whistleblower David Grusch responded..."yes."

On 6/13/2023 at 10:01 AM, Douglas Caddy said:

No book about Watergate can be complete or accurate without including the information presented in Geoff Shepard's books The Nixon Conspiracy: Watergate and the Plot to Remove the President (2021) and The Real Watergate Scandal: Collusion, Conspiracy, and the Plot That Brought Nixon Down (2019).

2 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

No book about Watergate can be complete or accurate without including the information presented in Geoff Shepard's books The Nixon Conspiracy: Watergate and the Plot to Remove the President (2021) and The Real Watergate Scandal: Collusion, Conspiracy, and the Plot That Brought Nixon Down (2019).

I plan to give credit to Geoff's book in my forthcoming book, In the First Hour of Watergate, portions of which I have aleady posted in the forum's Watergate topic.

See the following link to see the 2013 alien question congressional committee hearing 10 years prior to this latest one that really revealed and discussed the same thing.

UFOs - TheTruth Embargo & Coverup (Session 18) | The Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure.

If the dark ops folks, or military are hiding things, they will not be released. If they are not hiding things, they will not admit that they cannot ascertain what UFO's are.  

The world continues to spin, Horatio.