The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was posted today on LinkedIn by Geoff Cruickshank:

Journalists George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell discuss with Joe Rogan the evidence provided by a scientist from the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory which was tasked in the 1970s with reverse engineering room temperature superconducting materials recovered from a UAP/UFO crash retrieval - an event that is possibly the U.S. Navy's equivalent of Roswell.

Both Lawrance Livermore and Los Alamos National Laboratories examined the high-speed footage recorded by two heavily instrumented KC-135 aircraft of the Bluegill Triple Prime nuclear test on October 25, 1962, during the height of the Cuban Missile Crisis. This footage clearly shows an object knocked out of its flight path in the first few microseconds of the fireball of the 400kT, 48km enhanced X-ray device, which was designed to destroy the re-entry vehicles and warheads of Soviet ICBMs via a process called thermo-mechanical spalling. Due to a miscommunication between the two laboratories and the Defense Special Weapons Agency during the footage declassification review in 1998, the footage from the KC-135 designated KETTLE 1 was declassified in full, whilst the footage from KETTLE 2 (flying 50 nautical miles away and also filming the event) was released with a large sanitization patch covering the area that the object appears to tumble from.

The debris of the object was recovered by the US Navy vessels USS John S, McCain, USS Engage, USS Safeguard, and USNS Point Barrow in the days following the event - which is evidenced by the unclassified deck logs of the vessels involved in the recovery effort. It was the US Navy's equivalent of the 1947 Roswell crash retrieval.

As Livermore and Los Alamos had reviewed the highly classified footage of the Bluegill Triple Prime event that detailed the knockdown, it seems entirely plausible that both Labs were also engaged in the reverse engineering efforts of the recovered exotic materials, including superconducting devices that may exploit the planet's magnetohydrodynamic forces to provide propulsion. LLNL is currently restoring the film captured by high-speed photography pioneering contractor EG&G of the 215 atmospheric nuclear tests that the US carried out between 1945 and 1962, including the Bluegill Triple Prime event. As a member of the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (SCU), I have asked the Board members to approach Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory to ask for full declassification of the KETTLE 2 footage for a clearer picture of what actually occurred during the event.
#uap #ufo #nuclear #propulsion

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Never in our lifetimes Doug have we ever seen anything close to the national news media coverage of the UFO/Alien ET subject as we are now seeing ... almost daily!

And unlike past official government/military responses to the occasional UFO reports that were so dramatic and witnessed by so many credible people that they broke through the general downplaying media blockade, we are not seeing the typical ( simple and even ridiculous explanation ) rebuttals from them since the 1940's.

Weather balloons, crash dummies, swamp gas, temperature/cloud inversions, light reflections, camera photo defects, alien monster costume antics in the Phoenix lights event, etc.

Looks to me like this huge national media coverage change might very well be the beginning stages of a planned government program of disclosure.

The numbers in national polls show a huge increase in everyday people now saying they do not totally dismiss the possibility of the UFO/ET story being true.

Or in the least, only a figment of tin hat wearing loon's imaginations.

Wonder what the real agenda is behind this obvious change in government policy of allowing so much national media discussion coverage of the once lunatic labeled area of UFOs without serious downplaying rebuttal?

I ask again, Why is this thread in this forum? As I've said before, I have no problem with the subject itself. As I've also mentioned, my wife saw a UFO in the 1990s. But what does UFO research have to do with the JFK assassination? Nothing. This thread belongs in a different sub-forum.

19 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

I ask again, Why is this thread in this forum? As I've said before, I have no problem with the subject itself. As I've also mentioned, my wife saw a UFO in the 1990s. But what does UFO research have to do with the JFK assassination? Nothing. This thread belongs in a different sub-forum.

Maybe so - I started it, and wouldn’t object to it being moved. But I don’t particularly mind reading posts here. 

17 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

Micheal, since it's here and I have always been fascinated by the subject since my brother's tale of seeing red circular objects hovering over the Air Force Base he was stationed at in Morocco as an air policeman back around 1960, and being told by his command officer "we have nothing on radar, therefore you see nothing." "And don't write home about it." I just occasionally chime in.

Yes, it's not JFKA centric...although we know that JFK himself was very interested in the subject.

3 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Maybe so - I started it, and wouldn’t object to it being moved. But I don’t particularly mind reading posts here. 

Me too Paul.

It's seldom accessed anyway.

I would object to it being moved.

As I recount in my autobiography, Being There: Eyewitness to History, I had dinner with Howard Hunt in 1975 just before he entered prison to serve 3 1/2 years for his involvement in Watergate. Our dinner discussion turned to the relationship of the JFK assassination to Watergate, as Hunt was a key figure in both. 

"After dinner and when we were outside the restaurant on the sidewalk, I decided to make one more stab at learning what was behind Watergate. I asked Howard, 'Why was Kennedy assassinated? What could have been in the Cuban government documents on his assassination that was so important to justify a break-in?'

"Howard hesitated for a moment then replied, 'Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to give our most vital secret to the Soviets.'

"Stunned at hearing this, I asked, 'Our most vital secret? What was that?'

Howard looked me in the eyes and declared, 'the Alien Presence.' With that he shook my hand, turned and walked away. That was the last time I saw Howard although we did correspond subsequently and talked on the phone on a few occasions.

Our government is moving towards public disclosure of the Alien Presence. When that happens, the historical significance of the Kennedy assassination to that disclosure will become apparent.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

7 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I would object to it being moved.

As I recount in my autobiography, Being There: Eyewitness to History, I had dinner with Howard Hunt in 1975 just before he entered prison to serve 3 1/2 years for his involvement in Watergate. Our dinner discussion turned to the relationship of the JFK assassination to Watergate, as Hunt was a key figure in both. 

"After dinner and when we were outside the restaurant on the sidewalk, I decided to make one more stab at learning what was behind Watergate. I asked Howard, 'Why was Kennedy assassinated? What could have been in the Cuban government documents on his assassination that was so important to justify a break-in?'

"Howard hesitated for a moment then replied, 'Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to give our most vital secret to the Soviets.'

"Stunned at hearing this, I asked, 'Our most vital secret? What was that?'

Howard looked me in the eyes and declared, 'the Alien Presence.' With that he shook my hand, turned and walked away. That was the last time I saw Howard although we did correspond subsequently and talked on the phone on a few occasions.

Our government is moving towards public disclosure of the Alien Presence. When that happens, the historical significance of the Kennedy assassination to that disclosure will become apparent.

I see.

Fascinating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This was posted on Facebook:

There are a surprising number of links between key figures in the JFK assasination and the UFO phenomenon of 1947.
The figure in the trench coat is FBI agent Guy Bannister shown investigating a UFO crash in 1947. That seems to have been his focus at that time.
In the summer of 1963 Bannister ran a private detective agency located on 544 Camp st. Lee Harvey used this address on his Fair Play for Cuba pamphlets.
Bannister came to New Orleans District attorney Jim Garrisons attention on 11-22-63 after Bannister got into a fight with his employee Jack Martin. Martin in retaliation accused Bannister’s involvement in the assasination of the president and made the claim to the local press and to Garrison.
When Garrison charged Clay Shaw with involvement in the conspiracy to kill JFK, the first person he called was Fred Chrisman. Chrisman was the primary source of the Maury Island UFO case of 1947.
Garrison, Shaw, Chrisman, and Bannister were all in the Pacific Northwest in 1947.

No photo description available.