The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin - The Debrief

How this story pans out will tell you a lot.

This is sort of put-up-or-shut-up time for the gov and UAPs.

If they just let this slide, then all it is is another piece of propaganda hoping to convince the public that UFOs aren't secret military hardware experiments, but extra-terrestrials from outer space.

In which case, yawn. Again.

11 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

All of this with nary. a peep...why? Why now?

On 6/5/2023 at 4:23 PM, Matt Allison said:

How this story pans out will tell you a lot.

This is sort of put-up-or-shut-up time for the gov and UAPs.

If they just let this slide, then all it is is another piece of propaganda hoping to convince the public that UFOs aren't secret military hardware experiments, but extra-terrestrials from outer space.

In which case, yawn. Again.

Matt - interesting comment. I agree it’s put up or shut up time. I’ve always wondered if the technology is earthly and hidden. Is that your view? I’ve talked to numerous friends and relatives about the recent news, starting with the Pentagon releases and the recent public news conference. To my knowledge this exposure is different, but of course it’s also whistleblower material. What I find different generally about the current news cycle is that it is slowly increasing in intensity. I’m wondering if something momentous is coming. Meanwhile my friends are mostly yawning too. But I’m definitely not. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

I’ve always wondered if the technology is earthly and hidden. Is that your view?

Paul- Yes, i believe UAPs or UFOs are military hardware, and usually U.S. made and manufactured.

I believe they are used to keep us safe from war, nuclear or otherwise, and that their use is intensifying because of the hostilities between the U.S. and Russia/China. 

Our military budget absolutely dwarfs the rest of the world's combined, and there's a reason sightings are invariably connected in some way with a concurrent military presence.

I've got to be honest. Having listened to many Art Bell's shows back in the day I kinda laugh about this stuff. It's like yeah...uh huh...and? Remember back in those days how many would mock Art's show dealing with "Aliens, greys" and other areas? Who covered the Phoenix Lights when it was happening? Art Bell. 

4 hours ago, Paul Cummings said:

I've got to be honest. Having listened to many Art Bell's shows back in the day I kinda laugh about this stuff. It's like yeah...uh huh...and? Remember back in those days how many would mock Art's show dealing with "Aliens, greys" and other areas? Who covered the Phoenix Lights when it was happening? Art Bell. 

I sure miss Art Bell. He was the Greatest.

20 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Paul- Yes, i believe UAPs or UFOs are military hardware, and usually U.S. made and manufactured.

I believe they are used to keep us safe from war, nuclear or otherwise, and that their use is intensifying because of the hostilities between the U.S. and Russia/China. 

Our military budget absolutely dwarfs the rest of the world's combined, and there's a reason sightings are invariably connected in some way with a concurrent military presence.

The UFO that my wife saw in the 1990s could not have been U.S. made. 

There are have been many credible UFO sightings in areas far removed from military installations. 

On 6/7/2023 at 2:09 PM, Paul Cummings said:

I was into all the UFO stuff until I paid good money for a "non-fiction" book dealing with the Gulf Breeze sightings. Gulf Breeze being just a few miles from my then-home in Pensacola FL. By the early nineties the whole story had been debunked.