The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran into a retired aerospace related career man walking outside of our local theater after watching Speilberg's latest film "The Fablemans."

We talked as our wives were late coming from their end of film relief jaunt.

I asked him..."are UFO's real?"

He responded ... "I think they are mostly ours."

End of discussion as my wife yelled at me " Quit jabbering and get your walker into the backseat."

"I'm hungry and need to eat."

On 12/1/2022 at 10:00 AM, Joe Bauer said:

I asked him..."are UFO's real?"

He responded ... "I think they are mostly ours."

That's a damn good friend you have there, Joe; willing to tell you the truth like that.

Btw, today USAF unveiled the new B-21 Raider. This miracle of modern technology can drop a nuclear bomb down every chimney in the Kremlin before you can say "Ho Ho, Oh No!" 

Putin should really get out of Ukraine. Right now.

FjBGwXlXwAAT-hH?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

This sure looks like disclosure to me.

Official disclosure in bits and pieces.  Wow!

Very calculated. Very well planned out with just a certain amount of info at a time.

And no planted media stories saying this is all the stuff of UFO conspiracy loons.

Pentagon not denying it? 

First time in my lifetime the intel agencies are purposely not refuting these claims.

'Huge Cover-Up': GOP Lawmaker Says Feds Must 'Release Everything' On UFOs

Rep. Tim Burchett said "America is ready" for the truth about UFOs.

Ed MazzaBy 

Jan 16, 2023, 03:55 AM EST|Updated 4 hours ago

A Republican lawmaker is accusing the government of a cover-up on UFOs, days after a declassified report revealed hundreds of new encounters with what the military now prefers to call unidentified aerial phenomenon.

“This thing is a huge cover-up, for whatever reason,” Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) told NewsNation over the weekend. “And I just feel like America is ready, we need to know, and to stop with all the shenanigans.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Burchett, who also said there’s a reference to a UFO in the Bible, said recent UFO footage shows the objects making the kinds of maneuvers that no human could withstand.

“If you were human and make the turns that have been seen in some of this footage, you would literally turn into a ketchup package,” he said. “I mean, you would be gone.”

He noted that clips of UFOs, such as the famous “Tic Tac” footage, shows no vapor trails typical of aircraft.

Some have speculated that the seemingly impossible-for-human moves and lack of vapor trails are signs the objects are drones or balloons ― potentially of foreign origin, at least in some cases ― rather than crewed vehicles or extraterrestrial visitors.

Edited by Joe Bauer

The Wall Street Journal, one of my Favorite newspapers, published recently two opinion pieces by writers who downplay the Government's recent UFO report. Their thesis is that Earth has never been visited for the Alien Presence because these visitors could not travel the cosmic distance to reach us. Such travel is impossible, they claim.

But Elon Musk and other are already planning for the U.S. to send humans to Mars in the not-too-distant future. And there is talk of sending humans further distant. So, we can do this, why can't others who are millions of years advanced contrasted to us travel to Earth?

• 3 weeks later...