The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/10/2022 at 2:44 PM, Douglas Caddy said:

I think the suggestion that JFK was killed to prevent him from ending the UFO cover-up strikes most people as wild speculation and tends to discredit the research community. I think E. Howard Hunt was spreading disinformation to do just that. Of all the motives that have been suggested for the plotters, I think this one is the least plausible and the most damaging.

Belief in the existence of UFOs was already widespread in America and Europe in 1963. It's hard to fathom why any of JFK's enemies would have plotted to kill him to keep him from confirming the existence of UFOs, even if that confirmation included admitting the facts about the Roswell incident. I just don't see it. And other than E. Howard Hunt's alleged comment, there's no evidence for it. 

36 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

I think the suggestion that JFK was killed to prevent him from ending the UFO cover-up strikes most people as wild speculation and tends to discredit the research community.

Belief in the existence of UFOs was already widespread in America and Europe in 1963.

It bothers me that the term UFO [these days] automatically designates an extraterrestrial spacecraft. Unidentified flying object[s] simply means----We don't know what it is.

Kennedy was killed because he wanted to do things the Kennedy way. Others did not agree.

1 hour ago, Michael Griffith said:

I think the suggestion that JFK was killed to prevent him from ending the UFO cover-up strikes most people as wild speculation and tends to discredit the research community. I think E. Howard Hunt was spreading disinformation to do just that. Of all the motives that have been suggested for the plotters, I think this one is the least plausible and the most damaging.

Belief in the existence of UFOs was already widespread in America and Europe in 1963. It's hard to fathom why any of JFK's enemies would have plotted to kill him to keep him from confirming the existence of UFOs, even if that confirmation included admitting the facts about the Roswell incident. I just don't see it. And other than E. Howard Hunt's alleged comment, there's no evidence for it. 

Michael: You joined the forum on July 25 of this year. You have made 141 posts. You have been awarded zero status to date.

I joined the forum on Jan. 9, 2006 -- 16 years ago. I have made 8770 posts and have Mentor Status.

I have spoken at the annual JFK Assassination Conferences held in November in Dallas.

So here you arrive in the forum less than two months ago and you are already casting negative information. Your action speaks volume.

Well, one thing is clear.

Those presidents who were asked by late night TV talk show hosts about the truth of UFO's and ET's ( Clinton, Bush, Obama ) may have had smiles on their faces when asked...but they were fake smiles for sure.

They tried to act as if the subject itself was a light-hearted joke.

However, I could sense their fear.

Yes, fear!

You can bet that as soon as these fellows take the oath of office...they are soon debriefed about the subject ( in extremely limited ways ) as it is our biggest and most important secret, ever.

Clinton once said he tried "to get to the bottom" of it, but he was denied access.

I think Clinton may even have suggested once there is another government besides our elected one. A government he had no participation in or authority over.

Whoever has full knowledge of and full control over the entire UFO/ET folder... actually has more power than any of our elected officials imo.

Doug, you once recounted a lunch meeting with E. Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy at a posh club restaurant. While G. Gordon Liddy excused himself for a bathroom break I recall you stated that Cord Meyer walked into the restaurant and upon seeing him E. Howard Hunt said something quite derogatory about Meyer.

Why would Hunt dislike Meyer?

In E. Howard Hunt's tape recorded near end of life confessional to his son Saint John, he  places Meyer and LBJ at the top of the JFK assassination conspiracy pyramid.

Could Hunt's personal dislike of Cord Meyer had any part of Hunt's pinning Meyer with the JFK "Big Event" top blame?

Edited by Joe Bauer

37 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Michael: You joined the forum on July 25 of this year. You have made 141 posts. You have been awarded zero status to date.

I joined the forum on Jan. 9, 2006 -- 16 years ago. I have made 8770 posts and have Mentor Status.

I have spoken at the annual JFK Assassination Conferences held in November in Dallas.

So here you arrive in the forum less than two months ago and you are already casting negative information. Your action speaks volume.

Well, I can just tell you, as someone who has been active in JFK assassination research for 30 years, that it makes the case for conspiracy look nutty to the average person when they see the claim that JFK was killed because he was going to expose the existence of UFOs.

Yes, I am relatively new to this forum, but I've been discussing the JFK case online since the early 1990s, starting in the old CompuServe JFK assassination forum. I've also written two books on the case and have maintained a popular website on the case for many years. In the 1990s, I was interviewed about the JFK case on BBC Canada Radio, and I have taught classes on the case. I mention these things just to show that I have some credentials myself. 

22 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Well, one thing is clear.

Those presidents who were asked by late night TV talk show hosts about the truth of UFO's and ET's ( Clinton, Bush, Obama ) may have had smiles on their faces when asked...but they were fake smiles for sure.

They tried to act as if the subject itself was a light-hearted joke.

However, I could sense their fear.

Yes, fear!

You can bet that as soon as these fellows take the oath of office...they are soon debriefed about the subject ( in extremely limited ways ) as it is our biggest and most important secret, ever.

Clinton once said he tried "to get to the bottom" of it, but he was denied access.

I think Clinton may even have suggested once there is another government besides our elected one. A government he had no participation in or authority over.

Whoever has full knowledge of and full control over the entire UFO/ET folder... actually has more power than any of our elected officials imo.

Doug, you once recounted a lunch meeting with E. Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy at a posh club restaurant. While G. Gordon Liddy excused himself for a bathroom break I recall you stated that Cord Meyer walked into the restaurant and upon seeing him E. Howard Hunt said something quite derogatory about Meyer.

Why would Hunt dislike Meyer?

In E. Howard Hunt's tape recorded near end of life confessional to his son Saint John, he  places Meyer and LBJ at the top of the JFK assassination conspiracy pyramid.

Could Hunt's personal dislike of Cord Meyer had any part of Hunt's pinning Meyer with the JFK "Big Event" top blame?

Joe: Hunt's vivid negative reaction upon seeing Cord Meyer at the private club in Washington for the Intelligence Community officials puzzled me at the time but I never had the opportunity to ask him more about it. Both these guys were longtime CIA employees, so there was a basis for his reaction.

6 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Joe: Hunt's vivid negative reaction upon seeing Cord Meyer at the private club in Washington for the Intelligence Community officials puzzled me at the time but I never had the opportunity to ask him more about it. Both these guys were longtime CIA employees, so there was a basis for his reaction.

Sure would like to know why Hunt so disliked Cord Meyer.

7 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

Well, I can just tell you, as someone who has been active in JFK assassination research for 30 years, that it makes the case for conspiracy look nutty to the average person when they see the claim that JFK was killed because he was going to expose the existence of UFOs.

Yes, I am relatively new to this forum, but I've been discussing the JFK case online since the early 1990s, starting in the old CompuServe JFK assassination forum. I've also written two books on the case and have maintained a popular website on the case for many years. In the 1990s, I was interviewed about the JFK case on BBC Canada Radio, and I have taught classes on the case. I mention these things just to show that I have some credentials myself. 

We have CBC radio in Canada. 

• 2 weeks later...

As Mozart's last major opera, The Magic Flute, has come to life, we may see ourselves in the temple of Isis and Osiris...the temple of Sarastro...

I consider Wehrner Von Braun to be the real-life Sarastro...