The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

It always puzzled me to read that any human weapon ever took down an ET craft.

The technological superiority any alien space travel civilization would have to have to traverse space like that would logically include defense systems way beyond our own offensive weapons technology.

I've viewed a You Tube video interview recently where the "inside knowledge" interviewee stated that two ET spacecrafts came down during the Roswell incident.

That they were brought down because "they crashed into each other."

Nothing we humans did brought them down.

I would assume any ET crafts or even their unoccupied automated probes would not be susceptible to human weapons damage risks.

YEAH ROSIE O'DONNELL!

YOU GO GIRL!

At least three UFOs have been shot down from North American skies in recent days (in addition to that Chinese spy balloon) and nobody seem to give AF. Except for Rosie O’Donnell.

On Monday, the funny lady posted a TikTok alerting to people of the severity of the situation.

“OK, what’s the deal with the UFOs?” she said. “The first one was a ‘weather balloon.’ Do we still use weather balloons? We shot that down and then there was another one. And now there’s more. And everyone’s just acting like it’s a normal Monday.”

“Let’s put things into perspective here. We’re being contacted by extraterrestrials. Isn’t this bigger news? Shouldn’t everyone have off the day at school or something? Nobody go to work. Let’s figure out what to do.”

She continued, “I don’t get it. I mean, we’re shooting down what they say very well could be and is alien-related spacecraft. Hello?”

“It’s happening. It’s really happening. And no one seems to give a sh*t but me.”

4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Rosie O says: "Let’s put things into perspective here. We’re being contacted by extraterrestrials."

This balloon thing seems to have become something of a Rorschach test...

No, we aren't being contacted by extraterrestrials.

NORAD changed their radar filter settings and started picking up objects that would normally be let through.

The most recent one floated from Montana, over Sister Bay in Wisconsin, and eventually to Lake Huron. It was very terrestrial indeed, as it had "strings" hanging from it.

IOW, a balloon.

And I would remind people, any supposed spacecraft able to travel thousands of light years to us would also have the tech to not get shot down by our meager earthly aircraft.

6 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

And I would remind people, any supposed spacecraft able to travel thousands of light years to us would also have the tech to not get shot down by our meager earthly aircraft.

That's what I said.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCOADEI4CSFXyq4

4K views2 years ago

High lev

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Jackie Gleason talks about UFOs.

Who the heck is the person Gleason is talking to?

On 3/7/2023 at 7:40 PM, Joe Bauer said:

Who the heck is the person Gleason is talking to?

Long John Nevill on his radio show that preceded coast-to-coastam by years.

Also:

The Nixon-Gleason Alien Encounter with Author Paul Blake Smith | Listen Notes

Edited by Douglas Caddy

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2023 at 8:58 AM, Douglas Caddy said:

"If the average American adult knew 'half' of what is really going on in the world, they would go out into their backyard and shoot themselves."