The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you Tucker Carlson fans:

Not only does TC believe his hidden inside source that the CIA did JFK, he also believes Doug Caddy's Alien ET presence propositions.

Quote from TC reported today:

“And it comes at a time when we can finally say with confidence that the most unlikely sounding theories about UFOs are actually true. Yes, these things are real. They’re not all weather balloons.”

“They’re not experimental aircraft from this or any other country. Whatever they are, they are not of human origin, nor do they behave according to the laws of known physics,” he added.

“And yes, the U.S. government currently has physical evidence that they exist. That means wreckage of the craft as well as the bodies of the beings that flew them. Amazingly, all of this is true.”

And if TC is willing to go on public record saying these things, I trust his buddy D.J. Trump agrees with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting Doug, at least to me. Funny how Chuck Schumer (sp?) is touting the JFK act success to support a plan proposed in Congress to release all UFO files in 25 years. 

18 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

A four-minute excerpt that goes to the heart of the subject. I appear near its end.

Just viewed this History Channel documentary.

Dear God!

Every member on this forum should view this.

Doug Caddy's appearance and sharings in this is fascinating.

What Doug Caddy stated about his conversation with E. Howard Hunt regards the real reason JFK was taken out is paradigm shift astounding.  

Doug Caddy's credibility in telling the truth is impeccable.

4 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Interesting Doug, at least to me. Funny how Chuck Schumer (sp?) is touting the JFK act success to support a plan proposed in Congress to release all UFO files in 25 years. 

Here is the article about that.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/16/opinion/ufo-whistleblowers-government.html?unlocked_article_code=1.Gk0.mxjw.t5kLnlqzouHq&hpgrp=k-abar&smid=url-share

As far as I’m concerned it’s a false debate. I read the article this morning. As usual NYT doesn’t really clarify what’s going on. And when they call for full disclosure after 25 years, using the JFK act as proof that this works, it’s a bunch of baloney. 

The Defense bill was passed without some of the things requested in Schumer's UAP bill.

I've said before on this thread that it is my belief that unexplained UAPs are classified military tech; there are unintended clues in the below links from which one can also plausibly draw that conclusion, IMO

"The act was gutted at the end of the year, the victim of opposition from the intelligence community and defense contractors."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-ian-black-ufo-whistleblower-david-grusch-is-my-hero-of-2023?ref=home

"Does the outcome not strongly suggest that a motivated minority of Congressional representatives and senators, some with financial connections to the aerospace industry, has successfully seen off a nascent democratization of technology of unknown origin in private contractor hands?"

https://thedebrief.org/a-dramatic-dilution-of-the-disclosure-process-a-temporary-shore-break-against-the-waves-of-change-schumer-amendment/

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

The Defense bill was passed without some of the things requested in Schumer's UAP bill.

I've said before on this thread that it is my belief that unexplained UAPs are classified military tech; there are unintended clues in the below links from which one can also plausibly draw that conclusion, IMO

"The act was gutted at the end of the year, the victim of opposition from the intelligence community and defense contractors."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-ian-black-ufo-whistleblower-david-grusch-is-my-hero-of-2023?ref=home

"Does the outcome not strongly suggest that a motivated minority of Congressional representatives and senators, some with financial connections to the aerospace industry, has successfully seen off a nascent democratization of technology of unknown origin in private contractor hands?"

https://thedebrief.org/a-dramatic-dilution-of-the-disclosure-process-a-temporary-shore-break-against-the-waves-of-change-schumer-amendment/

Matt - I’m mostly in favor of your interpretation. But it seems strange that we would hide technology that is far advanced for so long. Unless you don’t believe the eye witnesses who say that the UAP’s defy the laws of physics as far as we know them. 

But it seems strange that we would hide technology that is far advanced for so long.

Paul- I'll preface this once again that this is only my opinion :)  But the military usually keeps their tech in-house until they feel it has been safely eclipsed by something better. So there isn't necessarily a predictable timeline about when the public will get full details.

I believe the more recent UAPs that are generally discussed here, the ones that have had video releases, are unmanned drones that do indeed reframe some of what we thought we knew about physics.

Unless you don’t believe the eye witnesses who say that the UAP’s defy the laws of physics as far as we know them. 

I have no doubt many people have seen such craft and have seen them do incredible things. The military has been working since the 1940s at building aircraft that go faster than we thought possible, and move in ways we thought were impossible. And they're pretty good at it.