The Education Forum

President Kennedy's Wounds (video)

Nurse Audrey Bell, Dr. Robert McClelland, Dr. Paul Peters, Dr. Richard Dulany, Dr. Robert Jones, Dr. Malcolm Perry, Secret Service agent Clint Hill and Secret Service agent Win Lawson

President Kennedy's wounds - YouTube

Edited by Vince Palamara

I noticed this is the video.  It is not a photo, but an Ida Dox drawing.

kennedy-incision-youtube-film.jpg

Compared here.  The red line crosses the Dox signature.

kennedy-head-wound-drawing-or-photo.jpg

So, the question I ask is the photo below also an Ida Dox drawing?

jfk-back-wounds.jpg

I don't see a Dox signature.  It looks more like a photo.  Nice heart shaped black patch.  Appears to be more than one back wound.  Appears to be several.  The top wound has a key hole shape feature which is repeated with the smaller wound directly below.  These types of wounds are said to be from the Carcano round.

kennedy-key-hole-shape-back-wounds.jpg

The question is why alter the rear head wound with a heart shape black patch and not the back wounds of JFK.  Photo or drawing?

I'm sure it's been covered 100 times by huge investigative effort researchers but just for the sake of giving this new thread some common knowledge understanding context for us newer members ( I still consider myself a newbie even after 3 years ) may I present a few basic questions regarding JFK's body arriving at Bethesda to be autopsied?

Whom do you believe?

The following are some excerpts of JFK autopsy performing Navy Commander James Humes ARRB deposition testimony.

Q. Dr. Humes, when did you first see the body of President Kennedy?
A. I didn't look at my watch, if I even had a watch on, but I would guess it was

>>>   6:45 or 7 o'clock <<<

, something like that, approximately.

Q. Was the body in the casket when you first saw it?
A. Yes, it was in a casket.
Q. Could you describe the casket in just very general terms?
A. Yes. It was a wooden casket with long

Page 67

handles on both sides like you usually see for the use of pallbearers and so forth. One of the handles was broken. I forget which side it was on. But it was a handsome--the standard of those things. It was a good-looking casket.
Q. Where did you first see the casket?
A. As the people--I think they were sailors that were--it was a Navy ambulance, a Navy ambulance crew who had picked up the body at the airport, and they brought it into the morgue and promptly left.
Q. Do you remember what color the ambulance was?
A. No--oh, gray. I saw it on television later. And all our ambulances were gray in those days.
Q. Were you with the casket from the time it was unloaded from the gray ambulance until you opened the lid of the casket?
A. I didn't go out on the loading dock. I was there from the time it came through the door of the morgue until the President left the next

Page 68

morning.
Q. How many rooms or hallways are there between the loading dock and the morgue where you first saw--
A. Just a very brief hallway. I guess maybe 15, 20 feet, something like that. No rooms.
Q. And was the casket opened in the morgue?
A. Yes.
Q. Who else was in the room when the casket was opened?
A. Oh, I can't tell you that. Dr. Boswell and I removed the body from the casket, and I--I don't know who.

>>>There were some enlisted helpers, technicians from our department there <<< 

and I don't know who else was there. I can't tell you. I was too intent on what I was doing and too, to tell you the truth, a little bit shook by the whole procedure, initially at least. It was disturbing to have a deceased President there in your arms, you know. It's not an unemotional experience. But I was not worrying about who was around or whatever. It was the least of my worries.

Page 69

Q. Who else in addition to Dr. Boswell, if anyone, helped you remove the body from the casket?

A. I don't recall that anyone did,

>>> but I don't gainsay the possibility that one of the enlisted men may have helped.<<<             But nobody else.

Q. How was the President's body wrapped?
A. It was wrapped in white sheets and the head was--head wound, massive head wound, was covered with gauze sponges and gauze dressing.
Q. Was there any plastic or rubber sheeting at all near the President's head?
A. No. Well, I'm not sure what finally tied down the gauze bandage over the skull wound. It might have been plastic or something, but, you know, I don't know. Adhesive tape or God knows what. It was easily removed. It wasn't tight at all.
Q. Was there any plastic sheeting or rubber sheeting of any kind that you saw in the casket--
A. No.
Q. --with the exception of possibly with the head?

Page 70

A. No.
Q. From the time that you first saw the body of President Kennedy, were you in the same room with the body until it left Bethesda?
A. One hundred percent of the time.
Q. Other than the trip down the hallway, did the body ever leave the morgue room?
A. No.
Q. Were you involved with the process of unwrapping the body?
A. Yes. Yes.
Q. During that, did any skull fragments fall out from the wrapping?
A. Not that I recall.
Q. Did any bullets or bullet fragments fall out from the wrapping?
A. No.
Q. Could you describe how the President's head looked at the very first time that you saw it after it had been unwrapped?
A. Well, the most obvious thing was a large defect in the right parietal area. The most striking thing was this large defect. His face was, for all intents and purposes, normal. Normal as anybody can be in death, I guess. It was not significantly injured in any way.
Q. Were any portions of the brain extruding from any wounds in the head?
A. Well, the wound was so big that--I don't know what you mean by extruding. It wasn't really- -it was just a gaping hole and the brain was right there. It wasn't really being extruded, no.
Q. So you could see it, but it was not as if it were coming out--
A. No.
Q. --sort of just seeing inside a hole--
A. It was a big hole, yeah.

Page 74

Q. I'd like to ask you some questions about this. First, was this document, Exhibit 1, in your possession at any point during which you were writing the autopsy protocol?
A. Probably. Probably was. Over the weekend, yeah.
Q. I'd like to draw your attention to a few items on the first page of this document. Right next to the marking for brain, there's no entry of a weight there. Do you see that on the document?
A. Yes, I see that it's blank, yeah.

Q. Why is there no weight for the brain there?

>>> A. I don't know. I don't really--can't really recall why.
>>>

Q.  Was the fresh brain weighed?

A. I don't recall. I don't recall. It's as simple as that.

Q. Would it be standard practice for a gunshot wound in the head to have the brain weighed?
A. Yeah, we weigh it with gunshot wound or

Page 75

no. Normally we weigh the brain when we remove it. I can't recall why--I don't know, one, whether it was weighed or not, or, two, why it doesn't show here. I have no explanation for that. <<<

If that ridiculously illogical and weak explanation for not doing one of the most important aspects of criminal investigation autopsy procedures doesn't create huge suspicion, what would?

Navy medical tech corpsman Paul O'Conner, who was right at JFK's lifeless body's head the entire autopsy, gave sworn testimony that hugely contradicts at least one of Commander Humes autopsy recollections.

The one regards JFK's brain.

O'Conner states that at some point during the autopsy, he noticed that almost all of JFK's brain was gone!  Not in the skull cavity. Just a handful of macerated pieces.

And most importantly, that JFK's skull hadn't been cut open in a typical brain removal way when he noticed the brain missing. Which means that JFK's brain, if removed earlier, couldn't have been removed in a medically correct way to ensure it was removed properly without further damage. In other words, you don't just reach in through the JFK head back wound and yank what brain matter you can out.

Gerry Spence clearly asked brain removal trained O'Conner if he ( O'Conner ) saw any of the skull sawing marks that would normally be made to properly remove the brain. O'Conner says flat out..."no!"

Then if Humes removed JFK's brain in the morgue in the hour before JFK's body was transferred into the autopsy room, how did he remove this without majorly cutting the undamaged other half of JFK's skull cap correctly following official procedure including severing the brain from JFK's temporal muscles and brain stem? JFK's temporal muscle cutting would have resulted in trauma discoloration in that area which I don't see in autopsy pictures of JFK's face.

O'Conner states that he first saw JFK's body when he and fellow Corpsman James Jenkins lifted it out of a cheap shipping casket to then place it on the autopsy table.

O'Conner states the time of the autopsy beginning and this lifting of JFK's body out of the casket and onto the autopsy table as 8:00 PM.

Humes states in his ARRB testimony that he received JFK's body in the Bethesda Naval Hospital "morgue" at 6:45 to 7:00 PM. A room seperate from the autopsy room.

A full hour before O'Conner was involved with the body?

Are we to assume, that Humes removed JFK's brain during this first hour in the morgue, unknown to O'Conner who didn't see JFK's body until 8:00 PM?

The official documented finding of JFK's brain weight is not based on Hume's records. He testified under oath that he didn't even weigh the brain or list a weight. 

Lots to consider here with logical and valid suspicion regards JFK's brain.

And JFK's brain went completely missing just a day or two after the autopsy? Please!

Edited by Joe Bauer

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCNAFEJQDSFXyq4qpAw

AOh14GhK_LDhta0NhXElTNEF5zeqlcqpcPzd6aJ8

Bethesda Naval Medical Corps technician James Jenkins mentions the pre-autopsy incision.

I wish I could have asked Jenkins other questions regards his handling of JFK's brain.

He says in this interview he was handed JFK's brain, which he them placed in a "sling." He tells his interviewer that less than a third ( implied not much less ) was missing.

* Note the official autopsy report states JFK's brain weighed 1500 grams. The same or even more than a normal, fullt intact male brain weight.

And the removed brain was not photographed?

Jenkins says he was right there in the morgue the whole time.

Did he actually watch Commander Humes removing JFK's brain? 

Did he see Humes or "anyone else" sawing on JFK's remaining undamaged half skull to be able to pull it back and down to be able to remove the entire brain at once?

How could JFK's brain be removed with temporal muscles, optic nerves and the brain stem cut without sawing and then peeling back JFK's skull cap as much as neccesary and normally required to do so?

Fellow autopsy naval medical tech corpsman Paul O'Conner ( also continuously present and whose specialty was autopsy brain removal!) testified he saw no skull saw marks.

Was ( and could ) all this cutting of JFK's brain from the connected parts mentioned be done simply by pulling back the damaged skull on one half of JFK's head?

Also, Jenkins is adament about JFK's body being delivered to the morgue in a shipping casket, not the big Dallas ornate one Hume's described in his ARRB deposition.

Edited by Joe Bauer

I hope that this works on this forum.It worked on a different forum that I belong to.I hope that it`s relevent to this thread.You might want to skip to around the 4 minute mark.It is an important interview with Administrative Assistant Dennis David who was present at JFK`s autopsy.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/thelonegunman/ep-30-dennis-david?tab=messages&utm_medium=widget&utm_source=user%3A7336374&utm_term=messages_button

Edited by Michael Crane

The back wound photo in the previous posts is a photo and not a tracing of a photo.

The Dox tracing of that photo was printed in the HSCA's volumes, and is replicated on this slide from my website.

doxback-full.jpg

On 1/14/2021 at 8:50 PM, Vince Palamara said:

Nurse Audrey Bell, Dr. Robert McClelland, Dr. Paul Peters, Dr. Richard Dulany, Dr. Robert Jones, Dr. Malcolm Perry, Secret Service agent Clint Hill and Secret Service agent Win Lawson

President Kennedy's wounds - YouTube

Hey, Vince. I was thinking that the bulk of that footage came from The Men Who Killed Kennedy, but I realize now that was incorrect.

Can you relate when those interviews were filmed, and by whom?

Thanks, Pat.

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

Hey, Vince. I was thinking that the bulk of that footage came from The Men Who Killed Kennedy, but I realize now that was incorrect.

Thanks, Pat.

That clip is from the 1988 PBS Nova program Who Shot President Kennedy?

https://dvp-potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/02/who-shot-president-kennedy.html

2 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Thanks, Pat.

Most of that came from the 1988 NOVA PBS program Who Shot President Kennedy. I have a much longer video compilation I will post.

2 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Thanks, Pat.

This compilation is much longer:

President Kennedy’s wounds-deluxe compilation - YouTube

19 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

I hope that this works on this forum.It worked on a different forum that I belong to.I hope that it`s relevent to this thread.You might want to skip to around the 4 minute mark.It is an important interview with Administrative Assistant Dennis David who was present at JFK`s autopsy.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/thelonegunman/ep-30-dennis-david?tab=messages&utm_medium=widget&utm_source=user%3A7336374&utm_term=messages_button

MC, I just now listened to the entire Dennis David interview you linked us to above.

He repeats Naval Medical Tech Corpsmen Jim Jenkins and Paul O'Conner's accounts of the JFK arrival and autopsy event.

He adds his own direct eyewitness observation recollections including the ambulance switching, casket removal and type of casket, differently dressed men unloading the casket from different ambulance or hearse type vehicles, etc.

Dennis David is a third "direct eyewitness" to these aspects of the Bethesda involvement with JFK's body.  A third direct eyewitness disputing the offical record findings and specifically Commander Hume's sworn testimony accounts of the event.

My opinion is the hugely contradicting credible witness JFK brain removing or non-removing testimony including the not recorded and then later added JFK full big brain weight nonsense is one of the most glaring smoking gun discrepencies in the whole affair.  The also glaring ambulance, casket and delivery time contradictions just add even more weight to the strong probability of a clearly contrived cover-up. 

Interesting too is David's shared belief that JFK's murder was a coup, and that LBJ was behind it. A belief Bethesda medical tech James Jenkins also holds and shared in his interview I posted.

Edited by Joe Bauer