The Education Forum

Jim DiEugenio vs Fred Litwin

8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

To get back to the real world, Len Osanic and myself will be interviewing MIchael Marcades about  the updated and revised version of his book, Rose Cherami: Gathering Fallen Petals.

This will be broadcast on BOR this week.

Mike spent years researching her life.  He also did work on the odd circumstances surrounding her death.  The bibliography he has for his book is unsurpassed in the literature.

Very cool, I look forward to hearing it.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will like it Denny.

He is quite articulate.

What  a life that poor woman led.

On 6/7/2021 at 7:49 AM, John Kowalski said:

If these stories are silly then why are you here debating them? You have made a number dismissive remarks about the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy. If the belief that a conspiracy occurred on November 22, 1963 in Dallas is so difficult for you to accept that you need to make snide remarks about them, then why do you devote so much time trying to challenge them?

Is this not a open discussion forum? Or is it a conspiracy only forum? 

I've submitted just a few items that do not jive with the truth, I.E. "The Silver Slipper" story in Mr. DiEugenio's book trying to connect the Martinburg trailer ad to the Eunice, La "Silver Slipper" Rose Cheramie story. That was undeniably 100% false assertion on Mr. DiEugenio's and Lisa Pease's part. Of course, he never wanted to pursue it further. That should tell you something.

There are more that I haven't presented here, but appears that anything contrary to your beliefs that a conspiracy existed, are not welcomed. 

The first doctor to examine Rose, on his front porch outside the small town of Hawkins, Tx wrote "an apparent punctuate stellate laceration over the right temple and scalp. . . this would mean a gunshot wound; barrel flush against the victim's skin . . .  This would mean a serious investigation."  "ER care continued at Gladewater Hospital.  the early observations by the doctor in Hawkins . . . were now being confirmed, expanded and well documented . . . "  For the next eight hours Dr. McKenzie  . . . at 11:00 AM . . . pronounced dead.  . . . an autopsy request made to the coroner by the doctor and police."  Pages 298 - 301.

Hardly a DOA as the Death Certificate declared.  "This is a page from the multi page Gladewater (TX) Municipal Hospital records which references the "deep punctuate stellate type laceration" over the right side of Rose forehead."   Page 8, Gary Shaw, Introduction.

I thought Shaw and Michael said they went to the courthouse seeking the autopsy report and a file was found with her name on it.  Indicating to them the autopsy had been done, but the report had disappeared.  But I didn't find this thumbing back through the book?  Maybe worth a question?  Food for thought. 

We taped the interview with Michael last night.

He says there was an autopsy done.

Its nowhere to be found today.

Joe Don Moore was not the cause of her death.

The HSCA blew that part of it.  They also screwed up on the Weiss/Bowers angle.   

3 hours ago, Steve Roe said:

Is this not a open discussion forum? Or is it a conspiracy only forum? 

I've submitted just a few items that do not jive with the truth, I.E. "The Silver Slipper" story in Mr. DiEugenio's book trying to connect the Martinburg trailer ad to the Eunice, La "Silver Slipper" Rose Cheramie story. That was undeniably 100% false assertion on Mr. DiEugenio's and Lisa Pease's part. Of course, he never wanted to pursue it further. That should tell you something.

There are more that I haven't presented here, but appears that anything contrary to your beliefs that a conspiracy existed, are not welcomed. 

Steve: my point was that you refer to this theory as "silly". It's not a contrary view that is been questioned it is your dismissive attitude. If we conspiracy theorists have silly ideas, then why debate them?

BTW, as more than one witness in Eunice said, the FBI was at Moosa Hospital within days of the assassination.  

Fruge told  what she said to two other policemen, Carrier and White.

On 6/8/2021 at 1:16 PM, John Kowalski said:

Steve: my point was that you refer to this theory as "silly". It's not a contrary view that is been questioned it is your dismissive attitude. If we conspiracy theorists have silly ideas, then why debate them?

Why debate? I am getting specific about certain claims that are provably false, or just speculation.

The Martinsburg, Penn "Silver Slipper" and the claim that it was connected to the "Silver Slipper" in Eunice, La should be exposed as nothing but mindless speculation. It was the Silver Slipper in Las Vegas. 

There are people out there that might believe swallow this myth whole. You may call that a dismissive attitude, I call it setting the record straight. It is a silly theory.