The Education Forum

The Woman who Predicted JFK's Assassination

5 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Is Elizabeth Cole still alive?

Joe,

Back in 2006, Lee Forman wrote,

"I think if anything else is to be learned here it will not be through Elisabeth, with whom I have lost contact, and believe she may have been re-incarcerated due to the shenanigans associated with her fleecing."

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/5746-elizabeth-cole-prior-knowledge/page/2/

Steve Thomas

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

What a good idea. This would make a fascinating presentation too.  How about you?

There are several people who have made good lists of Oswald's intelligence connections, but I don't think anyone has zeroed in on the odd out of the way places Oswald had been.

• 5 months later...
On 5/10/2021 at 11:26 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Michael Marcades has done a revised edition of his book about his mother, Rose Cherami: Gathering Fallen Petals.

This story is amazing every time I look at it.  To think that Fritz did not think it was important, even though the Louisiana State Police did, makes it even more shocking.

Mike just about proves she was murdered by the way.  The HSCA fumbled that aspect of the story.

Her, Naglell, Odio and the Chicago Plot.  There was a red flight flashing. But not according to the Warren Report.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/the-woman-who-predicted-jfk-s-assassination

Louisiana State Trooper Lt. FRANCIS FRUGE told the HSCA, “She [Rose Cherami] related to me that she was coming from Florida to Dallas with two met who were Italians or resembled Italians. They had stopped at this lounge… and they’d had a few drinks and had gotten into an argument or something.  The manager of the lounge threw her out and she got on the road and hitchhiked to catch a ride, and this is when she got hit by a vehicle.” [SOURCE - https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1212#relPageId=205&tab=page]

Fruge or Mack Manuel said a man named JOHN PAUL JENNETTE joined Rose and the 2 men at the Silver Slipper... Actually, JENNETTE died of a heart attack in a Eunice hotel room on February 18, 1963. FRUGE was first on the scene, so wouldn’t you think that if FRUGE could relay to the GARRISON people the info that JENNETTE died on Feb 18 that he could remember it was in 1963 BEFORE the JFK assassination and not in 1977 or whatever year he told them?

Also, Jennette was licensed for Jefferson Downs which was controlled by the mob for forty years and  where CARLOS MARCELLO laundered money through.

If Fruge can lie about Jennette... can we believe his story of Mack Manuel fingering Cubans (Emilio Santana and Sergio Smith)? No. And we should not when we consider ROSE said the men looked ITALIAN.  She would know since her son’s father, EDWARD MARCADES, was born to a full-blown Italian woman, JENNIE SACCO.  JENNIE SACCO was so rowdy in Tampa that she SHOT her baby daddy, SIMON MARCADES, in the courtroom following a paternity mistrial. He was on trial because her dad, GUISEPPE SACCO, had pressed statutory rape charges since JENNIE was seventeen when she got pregnant. She shot SIMON MARCADES while holding her 40 day old baby and her reason was because he would not claim paternity or marry her or give her baby a name!  The paternity test proved SIMON was the dad and JENNIE and SIMON married.  Turns out marriage based on out of wedlock babies and courtroom attempted murders, do not usually work out and neither did this one.

So the SACCO family moves from Tampa to NOLA... they get back into their cigar making business and candy shop... until one day there is an explosion at the factory. The Sacco’s all live above the factory but no one is at home during the explosion.  A two-year-old baby boy sleeping in his crib next door is killed. GUISEPPE/JOSEPH SACCO and 2 of his sons are charged with murder and arson. They are sentenced to life in prison and shipped off to Angola.

Four years later, guess who else is in Angola Prison... Rose Cherami. She serves 2yrs at Angola. When she gets out, she starts stripping at the Blue something in NOLA and meets a handsome Italian named EDWARD MARCADES and his brother MALCOLM GUIDRY. They date a while, they’re in love, she gets pregnant and moves in with Edward, Malcolm and their mom JENNIE GUIDRY Guidry (née SACCO).

She lives there right up until baby MICHAEL MARCADES is born but she jumps ship and moves home to Texas with her family. So, don’t you think that when she said the men she was with at the Silver Slipper looked Italian, that she probably meant they were Italian... I doubt she was confused and meant Cuban. So when did they become Cuban? When Garrison needed them to become Cuban?

Fruge was loaned to the Garrison investigation by the Louisiana State Troopers. Was he corrupt? Was he compromised? I dunno. But something don’t smell right.

Fruge was bashed in the newspapers and the following year after working with Garrison, he was driving down the road and had a heart attack. He survived but less than a month later, he resigned after 20yrs with the troopers so he could grow rice and raise cattle. Umm yes everyone’s dream.

I don’t have Todd Elliot’s book on Rose Cherami, but I’ve read articles/interviews and he hasn’t mentioned this stuff. Michael Marcades read Elliot’s book and said it was riddled with errors and everything I just told y’all he didn’t know so that’s gotta mean it wasn’t in there

Which also doesn’t make sense because Elliott worked for Eunice newspaper and hello, I found a ton of articles from Eunice and neighboring towns about all of these people.

I have sources to back ALL of this up too.

2 hours ago, Jessica Shores said:

Louisiana State Trooper Lt. FRANCIS FRUGE told the HSCA, “She [Rose Cherami] related to me that she was coming from Florida to Dallas with two met who were Italians or resembled Italians. They had stopped at this lounge… and they’d had a few drinks and had gotten into an argument or something.  The manager of the lounge threw her out and she got on the road and hitchhiked to catch a ride, and this is when she got hit by a vehicle.” [SOURCE - https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1212#relPageId=205&tab=page]

Fruge or Mack Manuel said a man named JOHN PAUL JENNETTE joined Rose and the 2 men at the Silver Slipper... Actually, JENNETTE died of a heart attack in a Eunice hotel room on February 18, 1963. FRUGE was first on the scene, so wouldn’t you think that if FRUGE could relay to the GARRISON people the info that JENNETTE died on Feb 18 that he could remember it was in 1963 BEFORE the JFK assassination and not in 1977 or whatever year he told them?

Also, Jennette was licensed for Jefferson Downs which was controlled by the mob for forty years and  where CARLOS MARCELLO laundered money through.

If Fruge can lie about Jennette... can we believe his story of Mack Manuel fingering Cubans (Emilio Santana and Sergio Smith)? No. And we should not when we consider ROSE said the men looked ITALIAN.  She would know since her son’s father, EDWARD MARCADES, was born to a full-blown Italian woman, JENNIE SACCO.  JENNIE SACCO was so rowdy in Tampa that she SHOT her baby daddy, SIMON MARCADES, in the courtroom following a paternity mistrial. He was on trial because her dad, GUISEPPE SACCO, had pressed statutory rape charges since JENNIE was seventeen when she got pregnant. She shot SIMON MARCADES while holding her 40 day old baby and her reason was because he would not claim paternity or marry her or give her baby a name!  The paternity test proved SIMON was the dad and JENNIE and SIMON married.  Turns out marriage based on out of wedlock babies and courtroom attempted murders, do not usually work out and neither did this one.

So the SACCO family moves from Tampa to NOLA... they get back into their cigar making business and candy shop... until one day there is an explosion at the factory. The Sacco’s all live above the factory but no one is at home during the explosion.  A two-year-old baby boy sleeping in his crib next door is killed. GUISEPPE/JOSEPH SACCO and 2 of his sons are charged with murder and arson. They are sentenced to life in prison and shipped off to Angola.

Four years later, guess who else is in Angola Prison... Rose Cherami. She serves 2yrs at Angola. When she gets out, she starts stripping at the Blue something in NOLA and meets a handsome Italian named EDWARD MARCADES and his brother MALCOLM GUIDRY. They date a while, they’re in love, she gets pregnant and moves in with Edward, Malcolm and their mom JENNIE GUIDRY Guidry (née SACCO).

She lives there right up until baby MICHAEL MARCADES is born but she jumps ship and moves home to Texas with her family. So, don’t you think that when she said the men she was with at the Silver Slipper looked Italian, that she probably meant they were Italian... I doubt she was confused and meant Cuban. So when did they become Cuban? When Garrison needed them to become Cuban?

Fruge was loaned to the Garrison investigation by the Louisiana State Troopers. Was he corrupt? Was he compromised? I dunno. But something don’t smell right.

Fruge was bashed in the newspapers and the following year after working with Garrison, he was driving down the road and had a heart attack. He survived but less than a month later, he resigned after 20yrs with the troopers so he could grow rice and raise cattle. Umm yes everyone’s dream.

I don’t have Todd Elliot’s book on Rose Cherami, but I’ve read articles/interviews and he hasn’t mentioned this stuff. Michael Marcades read Elliot’s book and said it was riddled with errors and everything I just told y’all he didn’t know so that’s gotta mean it wasn’t in there

Which also doesn’t make sense because Elliott worked for Eunice newspaper and hello, I found a ton of articles from Eunice and neighboring towns about all of these people.

I have sources to back ALL of this up too.

Really interesting.

Impressed with your research effort.

I was always looking for more bio info on Francis Fruge but there never seemed to be very much.

Still, he related his Rose Cherami story within days of first picking her up and I feel certain he told the truth as he knew it.

Rose's JFK assassination comments to staff at the hospital wouldn't have generated any re-mention if they weren't so shocking and even unsettling to those who reported them imo.

Maybe Rose's description of the men her transporters met at the Silver Slipper lounge were contradictory maybe not. A lot of Cubans were of mixed race. There were very dark African heritage Cubans. There were lighter skin color but still darker complexion Cubans. And very light skinned " European Spain" heritage Cubans.

Look at Silvia Odio. Desi Arnez.

Ever been to Italy or Sicily? Many there could pass as Cuban looking for sure.

Rose was so mentally addled at that time I don't think her mis-identifying Cubans versus Italians is a serious credibility issue imo.

One thing was for sure though. Seems the entire Gulf bordering South at that time from Florida to Texas was one long stretch of corrupt Mafia controlled seediness.

Mafia owned strip joints, lounges, restaurants, fixed race tracks, drug running, human sex trafficking you name it.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 5/11/2021 at 6:33 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Just 24 hours after JFK ( the President of the United States ) was brutally gunned down in broad daylight and the entire nation was in once in a lifetime concerned, worried and even sickened shock, Hoover's and Tolson's light hearted, highly publicly visible race track get away at that specific time was about the most cold blooded, lack of feeling and disrespectful acts one could imagine from one of our highest ( top 5 ) national figures. Especially our #1 crime fighting one.

This Hoover/Tolson play date wasn't just incredibly ill-timed and disrespectfully inappropriate, it also was a blatant expression of Hoover's true personal feelings toward JFK and RFK - who cares!

If there was anyone that 200 million Americans thought would be 24 hour busy in the immediate hours and days after their president was gunned down trying to investigate this greatest importance nation shocking and unsettling crime in our history ( equivalent to Lincoln's assassination in 1865 ) it would be our #1 crime fighting head of the FBI. 

What more graphic way could Hoover show his contempt for JFK ( and RFK ) than to go off on a fun gambling adventure at a race track less than 24 hours after JFK's obliteration?  Probably shouting and cheering on his horses in the stretch, sharing hot dogs, beer ( or soda pop? ) and racing form hunches with his boyfriend ... and maybe a "well connected" tipster as well?

This doesn't trouble me all that much. Hoover was a figurehead, largely uninvolved in actual investigations. If he wanted to go see some ponies on his day off, well, that sends a bad message, but it didn't hinder the investigation. 

Not so, Lt. J.C. Day. By his own account, he'd lifted a print from the rifle found in the building on the evening of the 22nd. By his own account, he found one print on a box by the sniper's nest, using fingerprint powder. By his own admission, the best way to find prints on cardboard was through the use of chemicals. But did he come in on Saturday to compare his purported lift to Oswald's prints? Or to retrieve the boxes by the sniper's nest for further testing? No, he supposedly took the day off. He was tired, you see, and it had been a long week.

Well, okay, did he jump right in on Sunday, so that Fritz et al would know if someone else had been handling those boxes, or if someone else's prints were on the rifle? No. If I'm not mistaken, he went to the building, and took more pictures of the building from different angles etc, and of the different floors, etc. Of course, Oswald was killed that afternoon. So did Day say "Huh, maybe someone else was involved! I better figure out if that's Oswald's print on the rifle, or if someone else's prints are on the boxes!" Nope, he did bupkus. 

He was either the worst crime scene investigator ever or lying through his teeth, IMO. Seeing as he had received specialized training and remained on the job for something like 25 years, we can probably assume he was at least remotely competent. Which means his story smells to high heaven...

Edited by Pat Speer