The Education Forum

John Armstrong on Black Op Radio tonight

Jim Hargrove

John Armstrong will be on Len Osanic’s Black Op Radio tonight (Dec. 23, 2021) for the first of two upcoming talks presenting his evidence against Dallas Police Capt. William Westbrook and reserve officer Sgt. Kenneth Croy.  John believes both men were involved in the the murder of J.D. Tippit and the framing of “Lee Harvey Oswald.”

The program will air live tonight from  6:00pm - 7:30pm PST (9-10:30pm EST) and will be accessible in Black Op’s archives soon thereafter.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://harveyandlee.net/WandC/Westbrook_and_Croy.html

The day before the assassination, on Thursday evening, November 21, HARVEY Oswald went to Ruth Paine's home in Irving, TX  allegedly to visit his wife and children. However, the real purpose of his visit was probably to pick up and open a package that the conspirators mailed to him at the Paine's home. But this package was not delivered to the Paine's because of insufficient postage. The package was held at the Irving post office and, after the assassination, was opened by US Postal Inspectors.

The contained a long brown paper bag, similar in size and appearance to the paper bag allegedly used to carry the rifle into the TSBD. If Oswald had received and opened this package, he would have followed instructions and probably put his lunch in this long bag. He would then have carried this long bag into the Book Depository on the morning of November 22. This bag, with Oswald’s fingerprints, would then have been placed on the 6th floor of the Book Depository and identified as the long bag that Oswald used to carry the rifle into the building.

WHAT? Is this real? Is there something I'm missing, but how is this not a holy grail smoking gun.

Its certainly real and has been an outstanding issue for ages,  my very first Lancer conference presentation in the 90s was on the packages that were sent to Oswald at the Paines and were either rejected or ended up as undelivered.  The content of one package was as described above.  

The rest is speculation, but another interpretation might be that if it had been delivered, after the assassination the police would have found wrapping paper to match to a sack placed at the TSBD.  That would have directly tied Oswald to preparing the sack, carrying the rifle to the building and pretty much wrapped up the case for premeditation. 

If Oswald had been a witting participant it seems like there should have been an easier way to get him the paper - on the other hand why in the world would the plotters be such cheapskates as to not put on even more than sufficient postage.  To me this just has the feel of one more exercise to frame him without his participation. 

Captain Obvious wants to know:

If Westbrook was the DPD personnel officer. how is it there were so many patrolmen whose names he didn't know on the 22nd?

Larry, what was in the other packages that went undelivered at the Paine house?  Do you remember the reasons that any packages of note were rejected?

Edited by David Andrews

3 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

From that link:

"When the bus turned left, Tippit would follow the bus to Jefferson Blvd., probably to make sure that Oswald boarded a 2nd bus and arrived at the Texas Theater. But two things happened—#1) Oswald got off of the Marsalis bus on Elm St. when it was stalled in traffic, before the two police officers boarded the bus. I believe that Westbrook and Croy were the two police officers who boarded the Marsalis Ave bus (stopped near Elm and Houston) intending to locate and perhaps murder HARVEY Oswald."

Why would Tippit follow the bus to make sure Oswald made it to the theater if Westbrook was boarding the bus to kill Oswald?

Also, the times posted in this article regarding when Tippit's murder was reported to the dispatcher are wildly incorrect.

There is bunch of other speculative fiction as well. Pretty much impossible for me to take this article seriously.

29 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

From that link:

"When the bus turned left, Tippit would follow the bus to Jefferson Blvd., probably to make sure that Oswald boarded a 2nd bus and arrived at the Texas Theater. But two things happened—#1) Oswald got off of the Marsalis bus on Elm St. when it was stalled in traffic, before the two police officers boarded the bus. I believe that Westbrook and Croy were the two police officers who boarded the Marsalis Ave bus (stopped near Elm and Houston) intending to locate and perhaps murder HARVEY Oswald."

Why would Tippit follow the bus to make sure Oswald made it to the theater if Westbrook was boarding the bus to kill Oswald?

Also, the times posted in this article regarding when Tippit's murder was reported to the dispatcher are wildly incorrect.

There is bunch of other speculative fiction as well. Pretty much impossible for me to take this article seriously.

I mean, yeah, but what's this about a second paper bag? Where did this information come from? Sounds like gold if Armstrong's summary is correct.

8 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

John believes that the FBI altered the DPD time stamps.  He's probably using what he thinks are the actual times these events occurred, not the fictitious FBI alterations. John's proof of this appears about halfway down the page linked below, two paragraphs or so above the heading "The FBI alters the Dallas Police dictabelts" and continuing for some time.

https://harveyandlee.net/Tippit/Tippit.html

Jim,

THE PRE-ARRANGED MURDER OF J.D. TIPPIT

By John Armstrong

“After killing Tippit, LEE Oswald left the scene…” 

Is there any other reference to Lee Oswald being involved in an assassination or murder at some other time and place?

I don’t know of any excluding the Walker event.  I don't include Oswald with that.  Do you know any even if speculation?

Edited by John Butler

22 hours ago, John Butler said:

Is there any other reference to Lee Oswald being involved in an assassination or murder at some other time and place?

Not that I’m aware of, but multiple witnesses have claimed that LEE Harvey Oswald was active among anti-Castro Cuban exiles in Florida while Lee HARVEY Oswald was in Russia.  The Florida mercenaries were  a rough crowd, including Frank Fiorini/Sturgis.

18 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

What is the official interpretation of this information?

I’ve searched the Warren Report for any reference to the phony address pasted over the real address on the brown paper package, and it is not mentioned.  I’m pretty sure they ignored the whole topic, other than a few references buried without explanation in the volumes.  After all, can you even imagine an innocent explanation for this?

Here are two more documents.  If anyone has a better image of the actual postage due notice, I’d sure like to see it.  On the Dallas police inventory list identifying the Postal notice, I think the handwritten notation is John Armstrong’s.

Stovall_B.jpg

Postage_Due.jpg