The Education Forum

Greenwald Says Trump Caved into Second Impeachment Threats; Kept JFK Files Secret

Thanks Ben and I certainly acknowledge and admit to the "dense" writing - somewhat amazingly I'm back to Hernandez again, however many of them there were - and trailing one of them all the way from the first Cuba Project to Miami, Chicago, New Orleans and very possibly on to Dallas.

These days I am receiving my just desserts for the density of SWHT by being lead into deeper and more painful document dives by David Boylan.   Which means I suffer the same ongoing struggles and confusion I probably led my readers through. We follow the talk as best we can, corroborate when possible and put up scenarios.  I'm anxious for Rex to get the full 50 page or so monograph on Red Bird up on MFF so people can engage with some new ones, especially in regard to Oswald in the months following New Orleans.

In the meantime David is testing my gray cells with equally deep dives into further details of those same last three months,  from the Odio visit to how Oswald might have been introduced to Jack Ruby and who might have driven him to the border before his bus rides.  All wildly speculative,  but it keeps me off the streets and maybe diverts me from getting into more trouble closer to home - its sad to remember the days when I felt I could carry a clipboard with a Goldwater sticker - or later a McCarthy button - and not be at risk (well OK, the sticker got me into a fight and the button sent guys with bayonets our way) - but that's nothing to the threat of violence  I would be concerned about doing such things these days. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

Thanks Ben and I certainly acknowledge and admit to the "dense" writing - somewhat amazingly I'm back to Hernandez again, however many of them there were - and trailing one of them all the way from the first Cuba Project to Miami, Chicago, New Orleans and very possibly on to Dallas.

These days I am receiving my just desserts for the density of SWHT by being lead into deeper and more painful document dives by David Boylan.   Which means I suffer the same ongoing struggles and confusion I probably led my readers through. We follow the talk as best we can, corroborate when possible and put up scenarios.  I'm anxious for Rex to get the full 50 page or so monograph on Red Bird up on MFF so people can engage with some new ones, especially in regard to Oswald in the months following New Orleans.

In the meantime David is testing my gray cells with equally deep dives into further details of those same last three months,  from the Odio visit to how Oswald might have been introduced to Jack Ruby and who might have driven him to the border before his bus rides.  All wildly speculative,  but it keeps me off the streets and maybe diverts me from getting into more trouble closer to home - its sad to remember the days when I felt I could carry a clipboard with a Goldwater sticker - or later a McCarthy button - and not be at risk (well OK, the sticker got me into a fight and the button sent guys with bayonets our way) - but that's nothing to the threat of violence  I would be concerned about doing such things these days. 

Larry-

Well, I am following your Red Bird stuff, at MFF and what you had in SWHT. And look forward to new installments. 

As I said, there sure seemed to be talk pre-JFKA, and by people with means and motivation. I suspect talk led to action (the JMWAVE-exile group), but there is always the braggadocio, or rumor-mongering factors to ponder.

There is even so much loose talk pre-11/22, that one might suspect intentional misdirection. 

The idea of a military-version DC-3 leaving Red Bird airport on the afternoon of 11/22 sure is odd, in addition to the commentary of the un-named Cuban aircraft pilot-technician working on the plane. If the repairs-servicing being done were not immediately essential, maybe the aircraft was loitering for duty. 

I still don't grasp the LHO-JMWAVE-exile connection.

I like my idea of the false flag fake-JFKA plan by David Atlee Phillips more, as it fits LHO into the plan, but one must confess fiction writers can always make smooth-sounding plots. Real life has awkward misfits. 

---30---

So sorry to hear about the lack of civility in America these days regarding politics. Yes, maybe one can get punched for a MAGA or Biden hat, and certainly one can lose a job for expressing a point of view on Facebook or other social media. 

The media seems to fanning fears, rather than calming waters. 

Well, let's see what happens next. 

Ben,

This was from the end of our Red Bird Lead 1 presentation. Interview by Shane O'Sullivan.

David Morales - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nGyIthGwDY

Ruben Carbajal relaying a conversation he had David Morales - “Why’d he [JFK] go back on his word? The president gave the okay that you’ll have air support and it was up there and the last five minutes prior to the attack he pulls them out and everybody gets caught down there. Now you know why he had no respect for the Kennedys.” “I was in Dallas when we got that motherf*cker.”

Edited by David Boylan

I think I can honestly say that about 80 percent of my time on JFK research over the last three decades has been with the "talk" you describe, filtering it, sifting it, researching the personalities and backgrounds involved, looking for independent corroboration etc.  I literally spent years on people and leads you won't find in SWHT and even more that didn't make it into Tipping Point. 

I didn't find as much disinformation as I did personal agendas, braggadocio and publicity seeking.  Plus a fair amount of people putting together a few things they did know first hand with a ton of speculation, some sincerely and some anything but...probably the closest I got to literal disinformation is the guys from Miami who volunteered to help Garrison and then undermined his investigation themselves (something even he commented on). Of course that does not count the various types of official disinformation after the fact either.

As the the aircraft at Red Bird, that turns out to be pretty well explained and not necessarily suspicious as to its departure - probably, no absolutes as usual.

I tried to detail the LHO-JMWAVE-exile connection as best I could in Tipping Point, at least as far as we can now see it and the manner in which it actually kicked off in based on his conacts in New Orleans.  If you have the book I can answer questions on that in a different thread - at least three different agendas being in play up to and beyond the point at which Oswald's "imaged" was hijacked by the plotters.  I would certainly say I don't understand all the bits and pieces there but more are emerging; I paint the broad picture in Tipping Point, some day I might really go out on the limb with a more specific scenario.

And on the media, I've never seen the media calm the waters - not over the sixty years I have followed it.  The difference seems to be that in ancient times newspapers and even TV stations had reporting which was pretty well separated from their editorial.  That editorial was generally obvious, often strident and often times could be said to have even incited conflict (if that doesn't ring a bell you needed to have been following it during the anti-war protests, or any of the major political events of the sixties and seventies).  

What appears to be different to me now is that while over the decades the media grabbed readership with news and sensational headlines, over the last decade or so their actual national and international reporting staffs have been so gutted, and their talking heads pushed so far to the front that its pretty much all the sort of editorial commentary we used to find only on one page of the newspaper. Its not news, its commentary, which really means its editorial.   Of course you can finesse it, our local FOX station now has "fact checking" - which of course is pretty selective on the facts it checks.  That's a new thing for them and they run it in what would normally be commercial slots.  Another station has a regular news slot which is devoted each day to what irritates its viewers most about the "issues" and that slot clearly is set up to do everything but "calm the waters".   

It takes me back to when radio stations introduced five minutes of news and weather on the hour and the rest was music.  Now all media takes about the same approach, but the time beyond five minutes is primarily editorial and commentary - which is reality depending on the outlet turns into "conditioning", intentionally or not based on the outlets editorial view.   Personally I prefered the music.

On 1/6/2022 at 12:34 AM, Ron Bulman said:

I've not conversed with my former two favorite cousins since the 2016 election.  Because of their facebook comments.   It hurts, I still love them but can't talk to them because they would be antagonistic to my views based on those comments.

I thought about having a flag made that says "Biden Won, F YOUR Feelings, Get Over It".  But in this part of Texas flying it, from the back of my truck I fear would likely get the truck, or me, abused.

Ron - starting to sound like this down there:

An anecdote: in 2006-2008, when I was teaching US History I and II at a couple of community colleges in Pittsburgh, not one student had ever seen or heard of Ken Burns' The Civil War (1990).  And I had classes that were half adult students.

Edited by David Andrews

4 hours ago, David Andrews said:

An anecdote: in 2006-2008, when I was teaching US History I and II at a couple of community colleges in Pittsburgh, not one student had ever seen or heard of Ken Burns' The Civil War (1990).  And I had classes that were half adult students.

David A-

Do you think Burns would be allowed to make that documentary today? 

12 hours ago, David Boylan said:

Ben,

This was from the end of our Red Bird Lead 1 presentation. Interview by Shane O'Sullivan.

Ruben Carbajal relaying a conversation he had David Morales - “Why’d he [JFK] go back on his word? The president gave the okay that you’ll have air support and it was up there and the last five minutes prior to the attack he pulls them out and everybody gets caught down there. Now you know why he had no respect for the Kennedys.” “I was in Dallas when we got that motherf*cker.”

David--

Thanks for the youtube.

Yes, in reading the excellent SWHT and Tipping Point, there is a cast of characters with means and motivation for the JFKA, mostly associated with exiles-JMWave. 

For me, the connection between LHO and the JMWave crowd is murky, unsure. This is not the fault of dedicated researchers, but rather probably reflects that records were not kept (of course) and many records have likely been destroyed.

Still, if we don't have evidence and the connections, then we don't have the evidence and connections. We are left surmising. 

Some say there is no hard evidence LHO was in the sixth floor window at the exact time of the shooting.  That is true.

We also have no hard evidence LHO was connected to a JMWave-exile JFKA.   

In addition to all of the above, there may be disinformation planted. 

I get the impression that John Newman is going to propose an Operation Gladio, Army-Intel angle to the JFKA, separate from the CIA connection. 

Egads, this topic gets complicated. As of now, I would rate Larry Hancock's JMWave-exile JFKA as most likely, but  followed by my false flag, fake JFKA piggybacked by Cuban exiles and made real version as a close second. 

My version better explains LHO's role...but as I said, in fiction, all parts fit neatly together. In the real world, there are anomalies, mistakes made, flubs, improvisation and who knows what all. 

As an aside, E Howard Hunt was regarded as a top spy. The mistakes made at Watergate are legion. We might be mythologizing spies and assassins. James Bond was a fictional character. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

4 hours ago, David Andrews said:

An aside to your anecdote.  I have a grandfather from eastern Tennessee who didn't want participate.  He was pressured to join up by both sides, or else.  He finally rode north.  He was intercepted by southerners.  He died of starvation in Bell Isle Prison in Richmond Virginia.  

Then again, I have another who volunteered for the 9th Texas infantry.  Was promoted to Sargent for bravery on the field.  Wounded in the hand, hip and shoulder.  When questioned about his service by a Fort Worth historian (Paddock?) he replied "I wasted four years of my life".  Neither of them were slave owners, though another was.

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

An aside to your anecdote.  I have a grandfather from eastern Tennessee who didn't want participate.  He was pressured to join up by both sides, or else.  He finally rode north.  He was intercepted by southerners.  He died of starvation in Bell Isle Prison in Richmond Virginia.  

Then again, I have another who volunteered for the 9th Texas infantry.  Was promoted to Sargent for bravery on the field.  Wounded in the hand, hip and shoulder.  When questioned about his service by a Fort Worth historian (Paddock?) he replied "I wasted four years of my life".  Neither of them were slave owners, though another was.

I pray that the Republic will never see the like of this happy h*******t again, if only by the threat of black helicopters.

Edited by David Andrews

55 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

I pray that the Republic will never see the like of this happy h*******t again, if only by the threat of black helicopters.

There appears to be a concerted effort to instill fear in the population that an insurrection, or civil war, is possible in the US. 

I no longer live in the US so I don't know if this idea of a civil war/insurrection is a live possibility, or fear-mongering. 

Of course, to avoid a civil war with the loss of millions of lives...almost any amount of civil and political repression will be justified by some. Another radical expansion of the panopticon state. 

See Hong Kong. 

15 hours ago, David Boylan said:

Ben,

Thanks for the link David actually seeing Carbajal and the lawyer confirm what I've read is confirmation.  Carbajal says they summoned him, to testify, before he died?  The HSCA?  Never heard of this before.

A new Civil War in the U.S. would not look like the one seen in the 1860s; there's no appetite for that in America, no matter what crazy stuff you might read on the internet. It would be more terror-based, similar to "The Troubles" that England and the IRA went through in the 70s and 80s. More akin to the gang warfare seen in rough city neighborhoods, and the blood spilled between warring Mafia families back when that was still a thing.

1 minute ago, Matt Allison said:

A new Civil War in the U.S. would not look like the one seen in the 1860s; there's no appetite for that in America, no matter what crazy stuff you might read on the internet. It would be more terror-based, similar to "The Troubles" that England and the IRA went through in the 70s and 80s. More akin to the gang warfare seen in rough city neighborhoods, and the blood spilled between warring Mafia families back when that was still a thing.

Well, let us hope for peace. 

5 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

You're not alone Matt.  I saw a researcher make that very same point yesterday on MSNBC. It makes complete sense to me.

It was a bit of a relief to me because it meant that I wasn't going to have to leave my trailer, go out into the cold dressed in rags, carrying only a musket and a long knife, eating dried berries from dormant bushes.  I live in a trailer park where there are loads of Trumpers, but most of them are my age and so--harmless.