The Education Forum

Oliver Stone discusses the JFKA on the Joe Rogan Podcast

Just thought I'd share this new Stone appearance on Joe Rogan, in case any of you fancy a listen. @James DiEugenio gets a complimentary mention. He (Oliver) fingers Le May at the autopsy and tells a story of him blowing cigarette smoke in a technicians face, when be asked not to smoke. Oliver also thinks it's probable that Johnson didn't know who had committed the JFKA but, thought it was likely the CIA. 

Short 14min  clip:

Full podcast:

Edited by Chris Barnard

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was after Johnson read the IG report that he made the comment that he now thought the CIA was involved in the JFK assassination.

Since he had requested it, Helms let him read the one copy of the report. Helms then placed it in his safe.

It stayed there until the Church Committee got hold of it. Finally, the ARRB declassified it.

The whole thing about LeMay is really fascinating.  Doug Horne tells this story in the long version of the film which has played Australia and is now playing in the UK.

LeMay was vice chair of the JCS and Dan Alcorn told me he was at a meeting in September of the Joint Chiefs in which Des Fitzgerald briefed them about the Valkyrie plot.  (Please note slight correction)  He was also on a first name basis with Dulles.

As Doug details in the film, what LeMay did that day should have made him a person of interest in the case.

Edited by James DiEugenio

15 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

It was after Johnson read the IG report that he made the comment that he now thought the CIA was involved in the JFK assassination.

Since he had requested it, Helms let him read the one copy of the report. Helms then placed it in his safe.

It stayed there until the Church Committee got hold of it. Finally, the ARRB declassified it.

The whole thing about LeMay is really fascinating.  Doug Horne tells this story in the long version of the film which has played Australia and is now playing in the UK.

LeMay was vice chair of the JCS and Dan Alcorn told me he was at a meeting in September that the CIA had about the Valkyrie plot.

As Doug details in the film, what LeMay did that day should have made him a person of interest in the case.

Thanks, James. 

I can remember a thread a year ago perhaps when Le May’s movements were discussed and he took a flight somewhere on Nov 22 63, supposedly Canada. It’s great to hear this now, confirms what some of us suspected. 

Is it feasible that anyone operationally involved in Dallas could have also been at that autopsy? Would it have been necessary, or only phone calls? We all speculate that events didn’t go perfectly to plan and there would need to have been a meeting to piece together the events and decide how best to hide things in the autopsy. I am only assuming that a whole bunch of experts must have sat in a room and brain stormed what to do with the body and how to explain it later (to some degree). That happened in far more detail in the WC. And it’s been an ongoing process. 

I’d love to have seen all of these guys diaries in the preceding months and what that had penciled in that day.

Good on Oliver Stone, I hope he lives another 20 years and he can keep bring us content like this. 

Just remember the following, because in my view it is really important.

After Malcolm Perry spoke at the press conference in Dallas, a man in suit and tie approached him, took him aside and told him, "Don't ever say that again."  Recall, that press conference started at 2:15.  Kennedy was pronounced dead at 1 PM.  

That night, Perry was getting phone calls from Bethesda.  Again, they repeatedly asked him to change his story.  He resisted these at first.  They then told him they would bring him up before a licensing board if he did not. Perry said it was the autopsy doctors who were telling him this.

Now, do I think it was really Humes and Boswell who were behind this kind of criminal chicanery? 

No.  But I sure think someone like LeMay would do it.

So, yes it does seem like there was a kind of coordination between Dallas and Bethesda.

Dr Robert Shaw - Parkland
I guess this is an inconsistency also ... or have I got it wrong? (see 4:55) 
They have already operated on Connolly and the bullet is still in his leg, requiring further surgery to remove it at some later time. When was the bullet found on the gurney? 

@James DiEugenio

27 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Just remember the following, because in my view it is really important.

After Malcolm Perry spoke at the press conference in Dallas, a man in suit and tie approached him, took him aside and told him, "Don't ever say that again."  Recall, that press conference started at 2:15.  Kennedy was pronounced dead at 1 PM.  

That night, Perry was getting phone calls from Bethesda.  Again, they repeatedly asked him to change his story.  He resisted these at first.  They then told him they would bring him up before a licensing board if he did not. Perry said it was the autopsy doctors who were telling him this.

Now, do I think it was really Humes and Boswell who were behind this kind of criminal chicanery? 

No.  But I sure think someone like LeMay would do it.

So, yes it does seem like there was a kind of coordination between Dallas and Bethesda.

Fascinating. It's amazing how little by little, more and more is coming out through the hard work of yourself and other dedicated researchers. 

"This blockade and political action, I see leading into war.  I don't see any other solution.  It will lead right into war.  This is almost as bad as appeasement at Munch."

LeMay to JFK at the height of the Missile Crisis.

Just recall, the Soviets had given Castro tactical nukes.  Any invasion force would have been incinerated. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

On 1/10/2022 at 8:55 PM, Chris Barnard said:

Dr Robert Shaw - Parkland
I guess this is an inconsistency also ... or have I got it wrong? (see 4:55) 
They have already operated on Connolly and the bullet is still in his leg, requiring further surgery to remove it at some later time. When was the bullet found on the gurney? 

@James DiEugenio

Quote Dr Crenshaw  "JFK HAS BEEN SHOT"

"Total  operating  time  was  three  hours  and  fifty  minutes.  All  surgery  on
Governor Connally ceased at 4:45 P . M .  From surgery, he was taken to the
recovery room, where an intensive-care area was established by partitioning
the  room  with  sheets.  This  was  well  before  the  sophistication  of  modern
intensive-care units and equipment."

Close quote

Parkland employee Tomlinson found the "magic" bullet around 1 o clock on a stretcher. The above press conference occurred at least four hours later, with the bullet still in Connallys thigh. (Acc. to Dr Robert Shaw.) 

2 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

"Total  operating  time  was  three  hours  and  fifty  minutes.  All  surgery  on
the  room  with  sheets.  This  was  well  before  the  sophistication  of  modern

Close quote

Parkland employee Tomlinson found the "magic" bullet around 1 o clock on a stretcher. The above press conference occurred at least four hours later, with the bullet still in Connallys thigh. (Acc. to Dr Robert Shaw.) 

Thanks Karl, I am glad I understood it correctly. It's good these clips still exist. 

Let's not get too excited about Shaw's statement. The statements of spokesmen and newsmen over the first few days are filled with inconsistencies and nonsense. In Shaw's case, he was not responsible for the thigh wound, and was almost certainly repeating second-hand information about the wound. He thought there was a bullet in the thigh, when it was just a tiny fragment. Now, some might want to believe there was a bullet in the thigh, and that the doctors lied about it later when they said it was just a fragment. But that's incredibly counter-productive. You see, Shaw's credibility is important to "our side." He is the primary source for Connally's back wound not being the wound one would expect from a tumbling bullet. In other words, his words are poison to the single-bullet theory. It is also important that the thigh wound was shallow and not a wound containing an intact bullet. The fact this wound was just a surface wound proves the bullet striking Connally was traveling at an extremely low velocity. The tests performed for the WC demonstrate, moreover, that this velocity was incompatible with a fully-charged round fired from the rifle removed from the building, even if it had first hit Kennedy, and then traveled through Connally's torso and wrist. The numbers didn't add up, which is why Sturdivan came back decades later and changed the numbers.

This is the kind of stuff which should make it into the next major documentary on the assassination.  

On 1/12/2022 at 8:59 AM, Karl Kinaski said:

Close quote

This is fantastic.

Excuse my simple minded ponderance here but ...

If the Warren Commission finding "Magic Bullet" was found on a stretcher at 1:pm and the bullet which entered Connally through his back and "obliterated" a rib bone, continued on to enter and create a "compound fracture" of his left wrist and continued on again to enter his left thigh as reported by his surgeon and to "still be lodged" in his left thigh when this news conference was being held ( hours later ) isn't it laughingly obvious we are talking two different bullets?

If this completely contradictory magic bullet on a stretcher discovery time line versus left thigh imbedded bullet scenario two or three hours later is true doesn't it blow the entire "almost pristine" magic bullet conclusion of the WC into La La Land?

Also, I wonder what the velocity force must have been for a Carcano caliber bullet to travel 265 feet, enter Connally and pass through perhaps outer and inner skin, tendon and or muscle tissue to then obliterate a rib bone, and after this velocity slowing bone breaking contact, exit again through similar tissue to then re-enter another part of the body with still enough velocity force to compound fracture another significant bone then exit again that body part to penetrate into another one and lodge itself there?

And this is all after this same bullet supposedly had already entered and penetrated though JFK's tendon and/or muscle tissue of his back and neck ... with no velocity slowing at all from that contact?

Was this Connally surgery doctor ever asked if the bullet  ( or fragment ) he or any other doctor later took out of Connally's left thigh looked like the infamous "Magic Bullet" entered into the WC finding record? Or was small enough to fit the Magic Bullet metal loss?

Wasn't there an X ray taken of this bullet/fragment while it was still in Connally's thigh? If so, did it show a very small fragment versus anything larger?

This long time experience surgeon must have performed hundreds of bone damaging bullet injury surgeries before Connally's. I wonder if he ever saw or was ever shown any part or parts of Connally's bone breaking bullet or fragments of it and stated any opinion as to whether the "Magic Bullet" one that the WC claimed did the three body part damage injuries to Connally could look as pristine as it was?

And whether Connally's wrist bone fracturing bullet obliterated enough to thrust a much smaller fragment into his left thigh? If so, what happened to the rest of the wrist bone fracturing bullet? That small thigh entering fragment alone could not do the amount of bone breaking damage to Connally's wrist...correct?

Even Hercule Poirot's head would be spinning with this case and it's contradictory facts and findings...no?

Edited by Joe Bauer

I think Pat's words of caution are wise here.

I just took a few moments to look through the comments on the You Tube teaser. Which is now over 2 million views.

This is the short version of the broadcast.

First of all, there are 9,000 comments.  Whew.

But this is what is important:  I read about fifty of them, and only one was negative.

Most of them were very appreciative of Joe for having him on.  And they really liked the information and the way Oliver came across.

What Oliver has done is really significant. And he has done it by going around the MSM.  He has reached a lot of people, and a younger group of people.  

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

I just took a few moments to look through the comments on the You Tube teaser. Which is now over 2 million views.

This is the short version of the broadcast.

First of all, there are 9,000 comments.  Whew.

But this is what is important:  I read about fifty of them, and only one was negative.

Most of them were very appreciative of Joe for having him on.  And they really liked the information and the way Oliver came across.

What Oliver has done is really significant. And he has done it by going around the MSM.  He has reached a lot of people, and a younger group of people.  

Joe Rogan is smashing out record podcast numbers with the guest list he has chosen in the past year. People are craving long form conversations, as opposed to sound bytes from newscasters. Oliver Stone is such an interesting character, his films speak for themselves. I loved his book last year “Chasing the light.” I think he probably could be doing a lot more podcasts. 

Has he thought about Bet-David’s Value Entertainment, Lewis Howes or Chris Williamson’s channel? All would generate more exposure and introduce the JFKA to new people. UnHerd might be another. There is a huge market for this stuff now, more so than 10 years ago. 

I am not sure if you are aware but, JFK is now being seen as a cult figure again, there is a resurgence outside of MSM, a fascination. People see his death as the start of something very dark, or perhaps the moment America lost its innocence. Lots of channels are using sound bytes of his speeches in their videos. All that has gone on in the world over the past 20 years or so has made people all over the world question history and the stories they were told, they are cynical and suspicious of power. The world is changing, the more people see their freedoms being taken, the more they look for to people like JFK for inspiration. We all need heroes and there aren’t too many about. 

People hiss at the name Robert F. Kennedy Jr here on the forum, look at his following, he is regularly quoting his father and uncle, his recent book spent 4 days at number 1 on Amazon (all books) and they still can’t make enough copies months on. Something is happening at the moment and it’s a good time to be writing about truth, in a time of universal deceit. 

I wish you and Oliver Stone the best of luck in spreading this message, the timing is right, but, I think the podcast circuit would be most potent.