The Education Forum

Marilyn, Tony Summers' and his Paper TIger

I am so gratified to be able to publish the work of Don McGovern.  He knows more about this issue than just about anyone.

Its so in keeping with my essay "The Posthumous Assassination of John F. Kennedy."  Make no mistake this is really a subsidized industry.

When I was on Coast to Coast, an MSM reporter broke in, and this was the issue he brought up to knock Oliver Stone with.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/articles/marilyn-tony-summers-and-his-paper-tiger?fbclid=IwAR2Jh1juvVNXRht6hi3gSooR4eMILwOYa0LczeT-LSEUGMlW764wl-yyH6c

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me add this.

Posner's wife was promoting this on Facebook.

Which is evidence that those who wish to cover up the circumstances of JFK's death, are also interested in smearing the man's life.

I will have something to say about this when Don reviews the upcoming special.

One of the most potent retorts to an MSM flack might be:

"Why do you say that, when these are the facts?  Why do you insist on keeping a myth alive?  Does the myth sell better because it's pushed by news organizations into the top search engine rankings, replacing the facts that you're not supporting?  Is this really 'reporting'?  Is this 'investigative journalism'?"

Asking people with motives what their motives are really puts them on the back foot, especially when they're being filmed or recorded for broadcast.

Dave:

When Don McGovern writes his review of the special, I am going to write an accompanying piece on just that topic.

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Dave:

When Don McGovern writes his review of the special, I am going to write an accompanying piece on just that topic.

Say it right to their faces when they challenge you, as on Coast to Coast.

Edited by David Andrews

• 3 weeks later...

Jim - waiting for McGovern to weigh in on the Marilyn tapes. My girlfriend watched the Netflix special and excitedly informed me she believes that RFK flew to LA and covered up her murder. Help!

That is impossible Paul.

The photos in Susan Bernard's book prove he was in GIlroy all day from morning to night.

He then rose early the next day for church services. 

On 4/11/2022 at 10:16 AM, David Andrews said:

One of the most potent retorts to an MSM flack might be:

"Why do you say that, when these are the facts?  Why do you insist on keeping a myth alive?  Does the myth sell better because it's pushed by news organizations into the top search engine rankings, replacing the facts that you're not supporting?  Is this really 'reporting'?  Is this 'investigative journalism'?"

Asking people with motives what their motives are really puts them on the back foot, especially when they're being filmed or recorded for broadcast.

We might ask what would be a motive for killing Marilyn.  Who profited from her death? 

Marilyn was not murdered.

This is one of the strongest parts of Don McGovern's book, Murder Orthodoxies.

After a preliminary exam, the guys in the morgue, especially toxicologist Robert Abernathy,  were so certain she overdosed that they discarded some of her internal organs--appendix and gall bladder. (p. 485)  They figured they did not need to do  further study. BTW, that was not examiner Tom Noguchi's idea.

But it was that careless act which allowed people like the circus clown Robert Slatzer--who Summers takes seriously-- to enter the picture and write that there was some type of cover up about how she died. Noguchi examined every  part of her body and found no trace of a hypodermic needle. (p. 476) And that is a big part of these nutty books that say she was murdered.  I would say half of them include a hypo injection.  There was also no trace of physical trauma on her body.  (There was a very slight, small bruise on her hip which Noguchi felt was sustained through bumping into an edge of furniture.)

There was also no trace of any fractures or broken bones. (p. 477) And there was no blunt force trauma of the head. (This is another one that comes up often in these fairy tales.) Noguchi also concluded there was no internal  bleeding, therefore no one stabbed her and there was no bullet wound. Through a vaginal smear, there was also no evidence of recent sexual activity. (p. 477)

After going through all this, McGovern concludes that Noguchi was correct in concluding that MM passed due to an overdose.  There was evidence of barbiturates and pentobarbitol in her blood. (p. 478). Her blood contained unusually high dosages of both chloral hydrate and pentobarbitol, the latter of which was also in her liver. Monroe was a pill addict. There were enough pills on hand at her house to kill her at least twice. She literally went through hundreds of pills every month. (P. 479). From a prescription for 25 100 mg of pentobarbitol which was filled about 48 hours prior, none remained. This drug is really another name for Nembutal.  In high doses, this can cause the depression of the central nervous system, and the failure of the respiratory system.  Monroe ingested about 2500 mg of this drug the night she died.  The other drug, chloral hydrate, is quite powerful and is used to make the knockout drink known as a Mickey Finn. Clearly, Monroe had ingested a slew of these also and this can also lead to breathing failure. Two other drugs on hand were Phenergan and MSD.  This last contains triavil, which is again, a very powerful drug, which Monroe should not have been taking. (p. 480)

To put it mildly, these drugs taken in conjunction with each other, and taken in volume, were  and are quite lethal.  And today, after Elvis and Michael Jackson, MM's psychiatrist would have been placed on trial.

In 1982, Dr. Boyd Stephens, coroner in San Francisco, reviewed Noguchi's work and found  no point of dispute with it. He said he would have come to the same conclusion: acute barbiturate poisoning from ingestion of an overdose. He said that the chloral hydrate would have added to and compounded the toxic effect of the Nembutal. (p. 484)

Edited by James DiEugenio

BTW, I should have added,  the dead giveaway in the MM case is the higher concentration of drugs in the liver rather than in the blood.

As Don notes, what this means is that the overdose was not a hot shot, or hypo, but an ingestion.  With a hypo, most of the drug would have bypassed the liver. (p. 491)

He also adds that anything over a 1000 milligrams can be lethal, over 2000 milligrams is almost always lethal. As noted above, MM ingested even more than that.

Can we not discuss the theoretical possibility that IF Marilyn was murdered, who would benefit?

15 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:

Can we not discuss the theoretical possibility that IF Marilyn was murdered, who would benefit?

Jayne Russell

8ED9A05A-CD02-4661-9480-D57808DBD58D.thumb.jpeg.e0aaa7239d72fd44ef767f8f998f257a.jpeg

Nice one Sean.

But I would have said Jayne Mansfield.  

But go ahead Pam.

5 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Who do you think would have benefitted? I’m still open to the possibility she was offed, but not by RFK. 

Paul:

Did you read what I just wrote about the autopsy?

What, did they stuff the pills down her throat?  But that would have left some tell tale signs of lacerations.

According to Noguchi there were none on her face or head area.