The Education Forum

Seymour Weitzman saw a different scope too

38 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

I don’t know how many people got a very good look at it. I was not there. The authorities were a mix bag of knowledgeable and professional people, idiots, know-everything but knew little, people who didn’t care, etc. Carcano was not stamped on the rifle. Not sure how well known Carcano was known then.

My point is the President of the United States was just murdered and they found a gun in a building but we are to believe that they couldn't find anyone in the FBI, Secret Service, police to identify the weapon? I'm sorry but that doesn't make a lick of sense.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Paul Cummings said:

My point is the President of the United States was just murdered and they found a gun in a building but we are to believe that they couldn't find anyone in the FBI, Secret Service, police to identify the weapon? I'm sorry but that doesn't make a lick of sense.

A lot of things don’t make sense on this planet. :) Doesn’t make sense that nobody remembers 2 rifles on the 6th floor, unless you claim that no Carcano was found.

5 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

A lot of things don’t make sense on this planet. :) Doesn’t make sense that nobody remembers 2 rifles on the 6th floor, unless you claim that no Carcano was found.

Might help explain the confusion of these highest professional men in the DPD.