The Education Forum

No one asks this question of Paine or Marina

8 hours ago, Derek Thibeault said:

Honestly - Ruth Paine seems to like the attention, I don't think this has been this tragic for her. She is still talking even at her advanced age.

Hardly. She liked the attention so much that she moved to Nicaragua for years. In fact, she's "still talking even at her advanced age" because she is still being bothered by "researchers" who believe she was somehow involved in a conspiracy to frame Oswald.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan, please.

We all know why Ruth went to Nicaragua.

As per attention, are you for real?

Ruth Paine appeared in almost every POS TV special that the WC backers ever made.  Not just that, she was there for the reception of that POS film endorsing the WR a few years back.

Max Good's film is the first one I know of to even begin to question who she really is and what she really did. And its hard to comprehend how you want to play Leslie Nielson, "Nothing to see here, just run on."  Whew. 

17 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Jonathan, please.

We all know why Ruth went to Nicaragua.

As per attention, are you for real?

Ruth Paine appeared in almost every POS TV special that the WC backers ever made.  Not just that, she was there for the reception of that POS film endorsing the WR a few years back.

Max Good's film is the first one I know of to even begin to question who she really is and what she really did. And its hard to comprehend how you want to play Leslie Nielson, "Nothing to see here, just run on."  Whew. 

More sickening (veiled) allegations from DiEugenio. All without a stitch of proof.....as usual.

Edited by David Von Pein

28 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

So what? She believes Oswald assassinated President Kennedy, and she has every right to tell her version of the story if she's asked to do so.

Edited by Jonathan Cohen

1 hour ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

[Ruth Paine] is "still talking even at her advanced age" because she is still being bothered by "researchers" who believe she was somehow involved in a conspiracy to frame Oswald.

Oh, poor Ruth is still talking about the assassination because she's hounded by researchers.

11 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

So what? She believes Oswald assassinated President Kennedy, and she has every right to tell her version of the story if she's asked to do so.

Wow! Good thing for Ruth, she likes talking about the assassination!!

Hey guys - haven't been here for awhile Hey Jimmy D. I interviewed Max last week on my Youtube Channel America's Untold Stories and spoke to him off the air about his relationship with Paine a few days later. Thought you guys might like a look. Keep up the Good work. Mark G.

Mark, I thought that interview you did with Max was really neat.  Both parts.

And I am really glad you posted it on You Tube. I love the way you could not keep a straight face at times going over Ruth's story..

Everyone should listen to his, both ends.

Edited by James DiEugenio

How about this one?

Mrs. PAINE - He did give her, I think, $10, just prior, or some time close to the time of the assassination, because she planned to buy some shoes.
Mr. JENNER - Shoes for herself, or her children?
Mrs. PAINE - For herself, flat s. But when he gave that to her I am not certain. I do know that we definitely planned to go out on Friday afternoon, the 22d of November, to buy those shoes. We did not go.
Mr. JENNER - That is you girls planned to do that?
Mrs. PAINE - She and I did; yes.

Ruth does not say why they did not go or where they planned to go.

She does say in "the afternoon".  Looks to me like the police turning up put an end to it. 
BTW, was this why Lee was looking in the shoe store window?

7 hours ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

You just said she was trying to escape attention and she was being bothered. So which is it?

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

How about this one?

Mrs. PAINE - He did give her, I think, $10, just prior, or some time close to the time of the assassination, because she planned to buy some shoes.
Mr. JENNER - Shoes for herself, or her children?
Mrs. PAINE - For herself, flat s. But when he gave that to her I am not certain. I do know that we definitely planned to go out on Friday afternoon, the 22d of November, to buy those shoes. We did not go.
Mr. JENNER - That is you girls planned to do that?
Mrs. PAINE - She and I did; yes.

Ruth does not say why they did not go or where they planned to go.

She does say in "the afternoon".  Looks to me like the police turning up put an end to it. 
BTW, was this why Lee was looking in the shoe store window?

Mr. DiEugenio, The Hardy Shoe Store that Mr. Patsy was hanging out in the alcove, only carried Men and Boys shoes.