The Education Forum

Only Lone Nuts Need Apply

6 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

I was always baffled by the claim that the WTC fell at a free fall rate. When you can see the debris falling off the sides and falling faster than the WTC it makes you wonder how they could make that claim.

The other claim about the exhaust from explosions blasting out windows and blowing smoke out didn't make a lot of sense either. if an entire floor collapses in about one second all the air inside it has to go somewhere very quickly.

Two papers showed that the upper section was falling at "approximately 64% of free fall" and remarkably, no signs of deceleration as it impacted the supposedly intact lower sections.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Microsoft Word - Jones_TOCPJ (benthamopen.com)

In this exhaustive study the conclusion is that "the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material. " Pretty compelling!

Yes, it is CB.

Haven't spent very much time on the 9/11 event.

However, are the stories about one of the Bush sons being involved with building security and leaving this connection just days before 9/11 true?

And a few other stories such as major stock sell offs just days before?

Or calls to certain Twin Tower office occupants to stay home that day?

What about the massive gold deposits located in the basement of one of the towers?

And most troubling, specific intel warnings of Saudis with known nefarious backgrounds training to fly the big planes are ignored?

9/11 was one of the most successful outrage and fearful emotion triggering events ever in it's instant nationwide lightings of nationalistic anti-Iraq fervor to a point of tens of thousands of worked up young men immediately running down to join the military to defend our homeland. Millions of Americans hoisting stars and stripes flags everywhere.

Until that day many Americans were ambivalent to noticeable degrees about the Bush. Cheney, Rumsfield message that we needed to engage the WMD/Hussein threat all out.

After 9/11 I think even Bush and team were stunned at how much of the entire nation became a blind rage, flag flying "do whatever it takes" Hussein avenging, Iraq invading cheering crowd.

Bush's favorability ratings shot through the roof in just days!

Patriotism 1st priority everywhere.

9 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

I was always baffled by the claim that the WTC fell at a free fall rate. When you can see the debris falling off the sides and falling faster than the WTC it makes you wonder how they could make that claim.

The other claim about the exhaust from explosions blasting out windows and blowing smoke out didn't make a lot of sense either. if an entire floor collapses in about one second all the air inside it has to go somewhere very quickly.

Chris,

WTC7 did, in fact, collapse to the ground at free fall acceleration.  That is a scientific fact, not a theory.  Even NIST admitted it.

You can readily confirm that fact with a stop watch and the film footage and floor dimensions.

It's Physics 101 stuff. *

* https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/free-fall-acceleration

What amazes me are the pervasive mass delusions about 9/11 created and maintained by the false government narrative in the mainstream media (and on the internet) denying the basic physics of the explosive WTC demolitions.  And this false, pre-planned 9/11 narrative was launched in the M$M immediately after the first plane hit L. Paul Bremer's WTC office on 9/11. 

It was a skillfully prepared Shock & Awe psy op-- the Great American Psy-Opera.  It was the New Pearl Harbor op that launched PNAC's multi-trillion dollar wars in the Middle East.

Jerome Hauer was the guy who originally birthed the "jet fuel melted the steel girders" narrative about the anomalous WTC tower collapses in the M$M, immediately after the first tower collapsed.  Anomalous because massive steel skyscrapers don't rapidly collapse from fires.

When Rudy Giuliani told the NYFD on 9/11 that the WTC towers were going to collapse, the NYFD experts, accurately, thought he was nuts.  (Giuliani was forewarned about the impending collapse by someone at OEM, and later changed his story.)

Burning jet fuel cannot liquefy steel and, even it could, it would not have rapidly obliterated the entire steel substructures of those massive steel WTC towers, nor would it have explosively pulverized all of that WTC concrete into virtual pyroclastic (high pressure/high heat) flows over Manhattan.

In the cases of WTC1 and WTC2, the serial explosions that brought down the buildings-- pulverizing thousands of tons of concrete into the atmosphere of lower Manhattan and, literally, liquefying massive steel girders-- are readily visible and audible on film. 

But, amazingly, most people can't perceive the empirical evidence with their eyes and ears.

They process it through a kind of a priori filter-- based on the false mainstream media narrative.

Edited by W. Niederhut

On 8/23/2022 at 12:24 PM, Michael Griffith said:

I'm sorry, but I think he should have known better than to associate with Alex Jones.  Among other craziness, after 9/11/2001, Jones joined the bizarre 9/11 "Truther" movement in claiming that the WTC towers were destroyed by "controlled demolitions." Disturbingly, several other JFK assassination researchers also began peddling this garbage. This did enormous damage to the cause of spreading the truth about JFK's death.

You can frame this, Michael- very well said! So true. Jones and FETZER did a lot of damage with all that silliness + the Sandy Hook crap and all the "false flag" junk.

Edited by Vince Palamara

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Chris,

WTC7 did, in fact, collapse to the ground at free fall acceleration.  That is a scientific fact, not a theory.  Even NIST admitted it.

You can readily confirm that fact with a stop watch and the film footage and floor dimensions.

It's Physics 101 stuff. *

* https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/free-fall-acceleration

What amazes me are the pervasive mass delusions about 9/11 created and maintained by the false government narrative in the mainstream media (and on the internet) denying the basic physics of the explosive WTC demolitions.  And this false, pre-planned 9/11 narrative was launched in the M$M immediately after the first plane hit L. Paul Bremer's WTC office on 9/11. 

It was a skillfully prepared Shock & Awe psy op-- the Great American Psy-Opera.  It was the New Pearl Harbor op that launched PNAC's multi-trillion dollar wars in the Middle East.

Jerome Hauer was the guy who originally birthed the "jet fuel melted the steel girders" narrative about the anomalous WTC tower collapses in the M$M, immediately after the first tower collapsed.  Anomalous because massive steel skyscrapers don't rapidly collapse from fires.

When Rudy Giuliani told the NYFD on 9/11 that the WTC towers were going to collapse, the NYFD experts, accurately, thought he was nuts.  (Giuliani was forewarned about the impending collapse by someone at OEM, and later changed his story.)

Burning jet fuel cannot liquefy steel and, even it could, it would not have rapidly obliterated the entire steel substructures of those massive steel WTC towers, nor would it have explosively pulverized all of that WTC concrete into virtual pyroclastic (high pressure/high heat) flows over Manhattan.

In the cases of WTC1 and WTC2, the serial explosions that brought down the buildings-- pulverizing thousands of tons of concrete into the atmosphere of lower Manhattan and, literally, liquefying massive steel girders-- are readily visible and audible on film. 

But, amazingly, most people can't perceive the empirical evidence with their eyes and ears.

They process it through a kind of a priori filter-- based on the false mainstream media narrative.

It's truly discouraging to observe the ignorance of even some respected JFK researchers about 9/11, especially since there are so many striking parallels between the 9/11 op and the JFK assassination-- as Laurent Guyenot and others have documented.

JFKA researchers should understand 9/11 Truth better than anyone.  If they don't, they simply haven't studied the bona fide research, like the accurate work of the scientifically accredited Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.   Those guys aren't "kooky conspiracy theorists." They're scientists and engineers who know precisely whereof they speak.

Both ops were misrepresented by fraudulent government commissions-- that altered and suppressed the forensic evidence-- and pervasive, persistent, false narratives in the U.S. and world mainstream media, which began promptly after the ops and persisted for decades.

Both ops involved aggressive sequestration, destruction, and misrepresentation of the evidence.

Both ops framed patsies.

Both ops resulted in major, protracted U.S. wars.

Both ops have been gradually exposed by quality research, and misrepresented by bogus "research."

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

It's truly discouraging to observe the ignorance of even some respected JFK researchers about 9/11, especially since there are so many striking parallels between the 9/11 op and the JFK assassination-- as Laurent Guyenot and others have documented.

JFKA researchers should understand 9/11 Truth better than anyone.  If they don't, they simply haven't studied the bona fide research, like the accurate work of the scientifically accredited Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.   Those guys aren't "kooky conspiracy theorists." They're scientists and engineers who know precisely whereof they speak.

Both ops were misrepresented by fraudulent government commissions-- that altered and suppressed the forensic evidence-- and pervasive, persistent, false narratives in the U.S. and world mainstream media, which began promptly after the ops and persisted for decades.

Both ops involved aggressive sequestration, destruction, and misrepresentation of the evidence.

Both ops framed patsies.

Both ops have been gradually exposed by quality research, and misrepresented by bogus "research."

What about Robert Mueller, FBI Director, who handled the investigation into 9/11? 

Do you believe he was complicit in the cover-up?  

3 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

The book that debunks all the 9/11 truther junk...by pro-JFK conspiracy author Anthony Summers! 9185-JdbruL.jpg

Vince, I really respect all of the work you have done on the Secret Service and JFKA, we’re all grateful. I do seem to remember you started the JFKA on the opposite side (I think), and you changed your mind the more you got into the evidence. Perhaps it might be worth taking a closer look at this one? 

20 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Vince, I really respect all of the work you have done on the Secret Service and JFKA, we’re all grateful. I do seem to remember you started the JFKA on the opposite side (I think), and you changed your mind the more you got into the evidence. Perhaps it might be worth taking a closer look at this one? 

Thanks. I briefly went to the dark side (sort of) in 2007 for a few months (although I still believed at the time that there were multiple conspiracies to kill Kennedy, I thought Oswald beat them to the punch). I never bought the 9/11 stuff and I have seen, heard and read much of it these past 20-plus years.

36 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

Thanks. I briefly went to the dark side (sort of) in 2007 for a few months (although I still believed at the time that there were multiple conspiracies to kill Kennedy, I thought Oswald beat them to the punch). I never bought the 9/11 stuff and I have seen, heard and read much of it these past 20-plus years.

If the forum would allow a 9/11 thread to stay here, it would make a great topic of debate, I think. OKC also stinks. 

On 8/24/2022 at 6:14 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Both ops framed patsies.

Surely only the lonely lone nuts still believe.

11 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Surely only the lonely lone nuts still believe.

Ron,

The causes of the widespread public ignorance about what happened on 9/11 are multi-faceted-- not unlike the history of public ignorance about JFK's assassination.

On the one hand, the government and mainstream media have aggressively suppressed the facts, while promoting the false, official narrative for the past 21 years.

And, on the other, the accurate historical, scientific, and forensic research about 9/11 has been marginalized and attacked (on the internet and in the M$M) with ahistorical, pseudo-scientific disinformation.   It has been Posnered, Bugliosied, and Luis-Alvarezed. 

The most significant recent example was Spike Lee being aggressively pressured by the NYT and M$M to edit and delete his interviews of the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth from his September 11, 2021 documentary for the 20th Anniversary.

I could post a thousand facts and salient questions as examples for people who haven't studied the data but, typically, 9/11 Truth deniers simply respond to the data debunking the official narrative by posting links to all of the ubiquitous 9/11 disinformation on the internet.

At one point, David Ray Griffith responded to the M$M anti-9/11 Truth bunk by "debunking the debunkers."  But, unfortunately, it's a "firehose of falsehoods."

Here are a few sample questions for 9/11 Truth deniers to contemplate.

1)  Who planted the serial explosives, clearly visible and audible on film, that abruptly demolished WTC1 and WTC2 on 9/11?  And why?  Cui bono?

2)  What liquefied the steel girders of the WTC1 and WTC2 towers?  (Certainly not jet fuel or smoldering office materials!)

3)  What explosively pulverized all of the bodies and hundreds of thousands of tons of concrete into the atmosphere of lower Manhattan, in high pressure pyroclastic flows?

4)  Why has the M$M aggressively suppressed any news coverage of the obvious, expert demolition of WTC7 on 9/11?

5)  Why has the M$M aggressively suppressed any news coverage of the arrest (and secret 70 day FBI incarcerations) of the "Five Dancing Israeli" Mossad agents who were arrested near Giants Stadium on 9/11, after witnesses saw them filming and celebrating the demolitions of the WTC towers from Liberty State Park?  They later told Israeli television that they were "documenting the event," but how did they know there would be an event, and why were they celebrating?

6)  Why has there been no M$M news coverage of the fact that the U.S military had successfully tested Raytheon's GPS-guided remote-piloting technology in Boeing jetliners in August of 2001?  They could fly, land, and maneuver Boeings without pilots.

7)  Why is there no photographic or CCTV evidence, or flight manifest evidence, of Muslim hijackers boarding the "hijacked" planes on 9/11?

8.  Why did the FBI immediately seize all of the surveillance cameras around the Pentagon on 9/11?

9.  Why did the first CNN television reporter at the Pentagon on 9/11 say, and show, that there was "no evidence of a plane crash" at the Pentagon?

10. Why did FBI experts at the Moussaoui trial testify that no phone calls had been made from AA77 to Ted Olson on 9/11-- contradicting the Barbara Olson 9/11 narrative about hijackers with box cutters?

11.  Why did the 9/11 Commission (and the M$M) suppress the shocking evidence about major shorting of United Airlines and American Airlines stock prior to 9/11 by a bank linked to CIA comptroller Buzz Krongard?

Edited by W. Niederhut

51 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

1)  Who planted the serial explosives, clearly visible and audible on film, that abruptly demolished WTC1 and WTC2 on 9/11?  And why?  Cui bono?

2)  What liquefied the steel girders of the WTC1 and WTC2 towers?  (Certainly not jet fuel or smoldering office materials!)

3)  What explosively pulverized all of the bodies and hundreds of thousands of tons of concrete into the atmosphere of lower Manhattan, in high pressure pyroclastic flows?

4)  Why has the M$M aggressively suppressed any news coverage of the obvious, expert demolition of WTC7 on 9/11?

5)  Why has the M$M aggressively suppressed any news coverage of the arrest (and secret 70 day FBI incarcerations) of the "Five Dancing Israeli" Mossad agents who were arrested near Giants Stadium on 9/11, after witnesses saw them filming and celebrating the demolitions of the WTC towers from Liberty State Park?  They later told Israeli television that they were "documenting the event," but how did they know there would be an event, and why were they celebrating?

6)  Why has there been no M$M news coverage of the fact that the U.S military had successfully tested Raytheon's GPS-guided remote-piloting technology in Boeing jetliners in August of 2001?  They could fly, land, and maneuver Boeings without pilots.

7)  Why is there no photographic or CCTV evidence, or flight manifest evidence, of Muslim hijackers boarding the "hijacked" planes on 9/11?

8.  Why did the FBI immediately seize all of the surveillance cameras around the Pentagon on 9/11?

9.  Why did the first CNN television reporter at the Pentagon on 9/11 say, and show, that there was "no evidence of a plane crash" at the Pentagon?

10. Why did FBI experts at the Moussaoui trial testify that no phone calls had been made from AA77 to Ted Olson on 9/11-- contradicting the Barbara Olson 9/11 narrative about hijackers with box cutters?

11.  Why did the 9/11 Commission (and the M$M) suppress the shocking evidence about major shorting of United Airlines and American Airlines stock prior to 9/11 by a bank linked to CIA comptroller Buzz Krongard?

All good questions. I reckon you could add another 20 to the list too, obvious ones. The battle in the public conscious is; what they are told by trusted authority vs logical, critical thinking. 

I would really like a dedicated 9/11 thread and serious debate without the mods pulling it. Zelicow wrote the war in Iraq paper for Bush II and also headed up the 9/11 commission. Says it all. Remember Kissinger was originally appointed and had to step aside because the public knew a fox was in the hen house.