The Education Forum

Ruth Paine on "The Assassination & Mrs. Paine" film: "Well done, but powerfully awful"

53 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Mysterious because she found it? 

1. She didn't get Oswald the job at TSBD, she passed along the info from Linnie Mae Randle.

2. She didn't know a single thing about an offer that was "better". And she passed along earlier offers from the Employment Commission that Oswald followed up on.

Your guilt by association claims are LAZY and you have no PROOF of any nefarious actions. NONE.

You've done nothing but subscribe to the decades-old dogma that Ruth Paine conspired to kill JFK which is complete BULLSHIT.

These lazy takes do nothing but make real JFKA research look like a joke; fringe tin foil hat stuff.

Do you think the 2020 election was stolen as well?  Because your bar for EVIDENCE is as low as the traitors that invaded the Capitol.

She was instrumental in getting Oswald placed in the job and she did receive a call from the employment commission offering work elsewhere. This is one time you might actually want to read the Warren commission testimony.

Call me lazy? Because I’m questioning the official story? Who is lazier, somebody like you who accepts everything he is told obediently and then bows his head, or researchers like jim and Pat who constantly question the official story and who have spent years trying to uncover the truth?

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Matt Allison said:

You are rapidly becoming the best reason for people to suspect the Paines have been falsely maligned.

Yes I am certain that I shall soon be the subject of a national inquiry pointing out that I’m the number One reason innocent people are accused.

1 minute ago, Allen Lowe said:

She was instrumental in getting Oswald placed in the job and she did receive a call from the employment commission offering work elsewhere. This is one time you might actually want to read the Warren commission testimony.

Someone else please explain to this guy what I wrote and why he's 100% wrong.

25 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

From 2013:

THOMAS GRAVES SAID:

I think Linnie Mae [Randle] told the commission the truth because, well, I just can't see any reason for her to lie about it. If Linnie May [sic] did tell the truth, it suggests that Ruth Paine may have been much more directly responsible for Oswald's getting a job in a tall building on the motorcade route than has previously been thought by many people.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID (with emphasis added by DVP on 10/22/2022):

Huh?

Actually, if Linnie Mae Randle told the whole truth (and why in the world would anybody suspect she didn't--at any time?), it means exactly the opposite of what you're suggesting here, Tommy.

Because it means that it was really LINNIE MAE, and NOT Ruth Paine, who was the MOST responsible (albeit indirectly) for Oswald finding a job at the Book Depository. For it was LINNIE MAE, not Ruth Paine, who brought up the topic of a possible job opening at the Depository during the coffee-break get-together at Dorothy Roberts' house on 10/14/63.

In other words -- If Linnie Mae had not been there at Dorothy Roberts' house, it's a virtual certainty that Lee Oswald would have never gone to the TSBD the next day to seek out employment -- because without Linnie Mae bringing up the topic of the Depository, how could Ruth Paine (or Marina) have ever even known about the possible job opening there?

The conspiracy theorists should be going after Linnie Randle, not Ruth Paine, as much more of a "conspirator" in any silly plot to "plant" Lee Harvey Oswald in the Book Depository. Because without Linnie's presence at the coffee klatch, it's my very firm belief that John F. Kennedy doesn't get assassinated on November 22nd.

Edited by David Von Pein

Lee never had a chance...  One of those sneaky ladies ordered it, the other handled it, another pressed it,....

Planning the whole darn thing.   Including asking a bro to transport... euh...  ya know... "the curtain thing"... as the ladies used to call it.      I am sorry, but somehow I feel we are not going to find the answers there.

But, if some of you feel different, I have no problem at all with that (and never will).

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

On 10/21/2022 at 11:12 AM, James DiEugenio said:

One last point: if the above film I outlined would have been made, the reaction would have been much different.  It would not have been: what an interesting subject or person. Or: what was their real relation to the case?

It would have been something like: what a piece of crap the Warren Report was, and why did the Commission and FBI not refer the Paines to the Justice Department?

Oh yeah, that's just what we need. If you don't like "innuendo", how about hot air and titanic aspirations?

That would be a witch hunt disaster film, from the which the JFKAC might never recover!

Besides imagine Jim interviewing Ruth Paine? . Jim would have a heart attack and Ruth would have to call an ambulance!   heh heh 

Ok, Ruth would have the heart attack and hopefully Jim would call an ambulance, and then hopefully have an epiphany at the hospital.

On 10/22/2022 at 11:24 PM, Matt Allison said:

I guess if you wrote it must be true?. On the other hand what’s your documentation? I’m always willing to listen to those less fortunate than I. 

On 10/22/2022 at 11:27 PM, Matt Allison said:

1. She didn't get Oswald the job at TSBD, she passed along the info from Linnie Mae Randle.

2. She didn't know a single thing about an offer that was "better". And she passed along earlier offers from the Employment Commission that Oswald followed up on.

The problem with you sad boys is that you’re starting to believe the very people who help set up The whole post assassination disinformation. Randal and her brother are not to Be believed about anything, she changed her story about the bag, for a start. And her brother’s entire story is fictional. So if you want the truth you got to start from scratch, see what Ruth was doing and why she was doing it, and see how Oswald was manipulated by her, and many others. Good night. Just the very story of her driving Marina around the country should show you how ridiculous your position is. I don’t really care what you wrote because if you can’t read how can you write?

Edited by Allen Lowe

On 10/22/2022 at 8:22 PM, Allen Lowe said:

Call me lazy? Because I’m questioning the official story?

No Allen you are the official story here. I can recite all your real talking points. Some are valid, and have been discussed, but always to a stalemate, but most are bs. Your story is the most commonly developed story here over the last 10 years. New people come on the site and are lead to Jim's K&K, which is a good source to be lead into. I agree with the vast majority of it. But unfortunately,there's become a sort of sameness that was particularly stultifying here about 3 years ago. And it's about issues like this. This discussion wasn't possible. What's also hopeful, is now, fortunately, we've opened up and gotten some good new researchers.

And I do think the direction of research over the coming years will be away from the Paines. As Simpich said in the film, researchers these days are evaluating Ruth as  an "unwitting" accomplice. So hard core ideologues  like you and Jim Di who believe RP was planting evidence, are becoming more fringe.   But to stay on point.

I've made a number of detailed, contradictory challenges to the official story here, to complete silence.   I assume when people run from responses, that they realize they don't have arguments they can defend.

And you're not responding to Matt's posts, who has successfully refuted most of your points, which were actually developed as the point of least resistance here, and not through questioning any authority, but adopting the dogma. It's understandable, but after years, it does become intellectual laziness.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

On 10/22/2022 at 10:26 PM, Matt Allison said:

Mysterious because she found it? 

Your guilt by association claims are LAZY and you have no PROOF of any nefarious actions. NONE.

You've done nothing but subscribe to the decades-old dogma that Ruth Paine conspired to kill JFK which is complete BULLSHIT.

These lazy takes do nothing but make real JFKA research look like a joke; fringe tin foil hat stuff.

Do you think the 2020 election was stolen as well?  Because your bar for EVIDENCE is as low as the traitors that invaded the Capitol.

By the way, and this pretty much kills your credibility, people  who think Ruth was involved don’t think she was responsible for the assassination. She was a handler. Your own lack of knowledge  on the matter pretty much disqualifies you from making these kinds of bad guesses. 

6 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

No Allen you are the official story here. I can recite all your real talking points. Some are valid, and have been discussed, but always to a stalemate, but most are bs. Your story is the most commonly developed story here over the last 10 years. New people come on the site and are lead to Jim's K&K, which is a good source to be lead into. I agree with the vast majority of it. But unfortunately,there's become a sort of sameness that was particularly stultifying here about 3 years ago. And it's about issues like this. This discussion wasn't possible. What's also hopeful, is now, fortunately, we've opened up and gotten some good new researchers.

And I do think the direction of research over the coming years will be away from the Paines. As Simpich said in the film, researchers these days are evaluating Ruth as  an "unwitting" accomplice. So hard core ideologues  like you and Jim Di who believe RP was planting evidence, are becoming more fringe.   But to stay on point.

I've made a number of detailed, contradictory challenges to the official story here, to complete silence.   I assume when people run from responses, that they realize they don't have arguments they can defend.

And you're not responding to Matt's posts, who has successfully refuted most of your points, which were actually developed as the point of least resistance here, and not through questioning any authority, but adopting the dogma. It's understandable, but after years, it does become intellectual laziness.

Kirk please pay attention: She was witting, because she knew she was handling Oswald. That doesn’t mean she was a conspirator in the direct sense, only that she helped move things around for those who were. You completely misunderstood what Simpich said, which does not bode well for your other arguments.

On 10/22/2022 at 11:40 PM, David Von Pein said:

From 2013:

THOMAS GRAVES SAID:

I think Linnie Mae [Randle] told the commission the truth because, well, I just can't see any reason for her to lie about it. If Linnie May [sic] did tell the truth, it suggests that Ruth Paine may have been much more directly responsible for Oswald's getting a job in a tall building on the motorcade route than has previously been thought by many people.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID (with emphasis added by DVP on 10/22/2022):

Huh?

Actually, if Linnie Mae Randle told the whole truth (and why in the world would anybody suspect she didn't--at any time?), it means exactly the opposite of what you're suggesting here, Tommy.

Because it means that it was really LINNIE MAE, and NOT Ruth Paine, who was the MOST responsible (albeit indirectly) for Oswald finding a job at the Book Depository. For it was LINNIE MAE, not Ruth Paine, who brought up the topic of a possible job opening at the Depository during the coffee-break get-together at Dorothy Roberts' house on 10/14/63.

In other words -- If Linnie Mae had not been there at Dorothy Roberts' house, it's a virtual certainty that Lee Oswald would have never gone to the TSBD the next day to seek out employment -- because without Linnie Mae bringing up the topic of the Depository, how could Ruth Paine (or Marina) have ever even known about the possible job opening there?

The conspiracy theorists should be going after Linnie Randle, not Ruth Paine, as much more of a "conspirator" in any silly plot to "plant" Lee Harvey Oswald in the Book Depository. Because without Linnie's presence at the coffee klatch, it's my very firm belief that John F. Kennedy doesn't get assassinated on November 22nd.

Well you do have things backwards and upside down as usual David. As does almost everyone else here. But for you I say, if Lee Harvey Oswald did this thing by himself it makes no sense that he would go and wait for third parties to get him into the Depository.  He wants to kill the president, he’s got to get a job in that building. he cannot take a chance. So then the question is who got him in there? I have no idea, but it had to be… A conspirator. So David you’ve disproved your own argument. Everybody’s been lying.

Edited by Allen Lowe

On 10/22/2022 at 4:27 PM, Allen Lowe said:

Why was Ruth an easy target? Because she mysteriously found evidence?

We'll start with this. Your alleging here  to Matt, that it is preposterous that Ruth found evidence later, so you're accusing Ruth of aiding her handlers and willfully becoming an accessory after the fact to the assassination of the POTUS. That  is not "unwitting"!

Detail for me what instructions you allege  Ruth's handlers gave to Ruth just prior to the assassination, and  then what other instructions do you allege was she given after the assassination?.

Explain yourself, I've never heard any of you guys do this.