The Education Forum

You can skip 35 min but he admitted Oswald was intelligence at the 1hr 7min mark 

G. Robert Blakey is the nation's foremost authority on the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act (RICO), has served on the Notre Dame Law School faculty for more than 30 years. He teaches in the areas of criminal law and procedure, federal criminal law and procedure, terrorism, and jurisprudence. Blakey was Chief Counsel and Staff Director to the U.S. House Select Committee on Assassinations from 1977 to 1979, which investigated the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. under the direction of Louis Stokes. Blakey also helped Stokes draft the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992. He and Richard Billings, the editor of the final report of the Committee, would later write two books about the assassination.

Out Of The Blank #1264 - G. Robert Blakey

Edited by Robbie Robertson

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ken Davies said:

He probably does not name them because they are still l.iving and could sue for libel.

I don't think there would be anything libelous about saying there were two Marcello associates in Dealey Plaza during the shooting. If he can prove they worked for Marcello and can prove they were in Dealey Plaza then there would be nothing libelous about that. 

50 minutes ago, Ken Davies said:

Your original post says assassins not associates. That is a major difference.

What I meant was that while Blakey may have known these were master assassins, from a legal point of view he could have just called them 'associates' of Marcello and pointed out their past and let the public make the connection that these 'associates' had the capability of being the assassins of JFK.

I haven't read Blakey's book. Maybe he names them in that. I don't know.

6 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

What I meant was that while Blakey may have known these were master assassins, from a legal point of view he could have just called them 'associates' of Marcello and pointed out their past and let the public make the connection that these 'associates' had the capability of being the assassins of JFK.

He didn’t remember the names but he learned it from Cuban intelligence which he said in the last five min

16 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

Hermino Diaz Garcia and Virgilio Gonzalez 

so falls in line more with the operation 40 theory 

This story is pretty old.

John Simkin wrote about it a very long time ago.

And I think Larry Hancock did also in his book Nexus.

Larry would dispute these were Marcello guys I think.

7 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

This story is pretty old.

John Simkin wrote about it a very long time ago.

And I think Larry Hancock did also in his book Nexus.

Larry would dispute these were Marcello guys I think.

Appears John updated his article in 2020