The Education Forum

Best article on status of JFK files: The American Conservative

Not bad if I say so myself.

It gets to the heart of the matter, eloquently.  The devil is in the details, but . . .

it is high time we had an answer to a mantric question of increasing volume on both left and right: What are they hiding?

I think that is what everyone wants to know.

4 hours ago, Michaleen Kilroy said:

Thanks for posting.

Nicely executed article for the space given. 

Query: When did America's right-wing become more receptive to un-official explanations of the JFKA than the left-wing? 

Compare and contrast: 

"Oliver Stone’s Crackpot JFK Conspiracy Movie Is a Hilarious, Head-Spinning Mess"---The Daily Beast

I never identified with either wing, just noticing...hard to believe...

Edited by Benjamin Cole

55 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Query: When did America's right-wing become more receptive to un-official explanations of the JFKA than the left-wing? 

It is strange. Happened to see this from Candace Owens of all people on Twitter (think she retweeted herself from last year):

If you believe our government waited 58 years to release the JFK files because they didn’t want the American people to know that Russia was involved, you are an idiot. 

Such an insult to anyone with an operative frontal cortex. 

Then Fox News was on Twitter asking Jeff Morley for an interview.

The Judge Tunheim letter was damning (and much more powerful and real than what Morley did unfortunately) and the American people want the files released yesterday. Even true-blue Girl Scout Amy Klobuchar is helping.

Still can’t help but feel it won’t happen yet again.

43 minutes ago, Michaleen Kilroy said:

It is strange. Happened to see this from Candace Owens of all people on Twitter (think she retweeted herself from last year):

If you believe our government waited 58 years to release the JFK files because they didn’t want the American people to know that Russia was involved, you are an idiot. 

Such an insult to anyone with an operative frontal cortex. 

Then Fox News was on Twitter asking Jeff Morley for an interview.

The Judge Tunheim letter was damning (and much more powerful and real than what Morley did unfortunately) and the American people want the files released yesterday. Even true-blue Girl Scout Amy Klobuchar is helping.

Still can’t help but feel it won’t happen yet again.

There seems to be a lack of clarity (at least for me, a layman) of what is in the designated JFK Files, and if there are files not in the designated JFK Files but should be. 

This bothers me, as we could get a situation in Biden says he released 99% of the files, but of course not the important 1%, and then there also other sets of files that are not treated as JFK Files although they should be.  

Let alone files that were scrubbed decades and decades ago, or intentionally misleading files, or files that should have been but never were. 

45 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

There seems to be a lack of clarity (at least for me, a layman) of what is in the designated JFK Files, and if there are files not in the designated JFK Files but should be. 

This bothers me, as we could get a situation in Biden says he released 99% of the files, but of course not the important 1%, and then there also other sets of files that are not treated as JFK Files although they should be.  

Let alone files that were scrubbed decades and decades ago, or intentionally misleading files, or files that should have been but never were. 

For instance I believe the full Darnell film is at NBC/Universal but they refuse to release it. The act covers any material public or private I believe.

1 hour ago, Bob Ness said:

For instance I believe the full Darnell film is at NBC/Universal but they refuse to release it. The act covers any material public or private I believe.

Maybe old news to some, but this piece by Jeff Morley is shocking on what is still kept dark.

https://aarclibrary.org/cia-continues-to-conceal-jfk-assassination-files-but-heres-what-we-do-know-opinion/

A pet theory of mine is Eladio Del Valle was involved in the JFKA. His file is still dark...he was murdered in 1967, just before Garrison could interview him. This is all more than 55 years ago. Del Valle is usually dismissed as a mid-level anti-Castro operative. Then what would be in his files?

CIA officer Moore's files too, and more, all kept dark. 

What is on the Darnell film? 

2 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

That's actually a terrible article full of inaccurate statements. I don't have time to go through it there are so many.

Should Eladio Del Valle's file be made public? What about Dallas-CIA officer Moore's file?