David Lifton's latter-day claims

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

And here's the Miller photo, which Lifton said shows Ready's foot:

Miller-Photo.jpg

If any of you think that foot belongs to Clint Hill, my god! It is most likey the presidents. 

Edited by Adam Johnson

9 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

I am shocked that Lifton believed some of this crap- Ready (first arrow) was back on the follow-up car after only taking a few forward steps on Elm Street (Landis: arrow behind him): No photo description available.

Vince, what of reports of witnesses who said 50m ahead of where this picture is taken,  under the Freeway overhead ramps that the presidential limo briefly stopped......DSL may have been talking about what a group of 3 teenagers and one adult stopped above saw????????

Im not saying he's right.....but years ago i remember reading these people's story as to what they say they saw....

AJ

On 12/11/2022 at 5:41 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Vince, he is saying there were four people in the back seat of the car?

That would mean a radical alteration of the Z film then, right?

Jim, 

Not if Ready entered the rear of the limo after leaving the plaza area...DSL says eye witnesses say another agent got up to the prez limo not just clint hill....DSL doesnt clarify if this all took place on elm Street under Zapruders camera....its possible he may have eye witnesses that say another agent entered the car under the Stemmons Freeway access overhead ramps?

On 12/11/2022 at 5:51 AM, Pat Speer said:

I think we can agree that this thread should be on David's latter-day claims, and not Best Evidence. In Best Evidence David latched onto a wild theory, and then supported it. He offered up these latter-day claims without offering any real support. 

Pretty sure his manuscript and relevant interview tapes he compiled would have been his evidence to support any new theories. He never got the chance to get that information out to the public.......and again i must state this is a 2013 interview....where 10 years later and DSL did not release his book.....the concepts theories and ideas he is proposing in the interview are a work in progress....are they not.......everyone is taking his comments in 2013 as gospel. As DSL's sit in stone final thoughts.....they obviously were Not otherwise he would of published 9 years ago.

AJ

Vince, are there any videos you may have come across or pictures of the Queen Mary driving along Stemmons Freeway closer to the trade mart and or pulling up at the hospital??

If Landis and Ready can positively be identified in the Queen Mary at any of those points....then davids idea falls apart totally.

I can think of possibly one the AR15 held afloft picture, but i couldn't tell what Landis or Ready looked like.

Regards,

AJ

10 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

I am shocked that Lifton believed some of this crap- Ready (first arrow) was back on the follow-up car after only taking a few forward steps on Elm Street (Landis: arrow behind him): No photo description available.

Two people on right running board.....becomes one........one of them went somewhere by the time they got a mile or so down stemmons Freeway!!!! Maybe DSL had something. 

20221212_183647.jpg

I would agree, Adam, that we can't assume that all of David's findings from 2013 would have made it into his book. But I had a long talk with him six months or so ago, and he told me much of what he claimed in the videos posted by Vince. As stated, moreover, he swore me to secrecy and even threatened my life if I uttered a peep about what he'd told me--which, as it turns out, he'd also told others, and even claimed in filmed interviews. 

As far as witnesses and interviews... From my talks with David, and from his posts on this forum, it was clear he was going back though a lot of old newspaper articles and searching for missing pieces that he could use to develop a new scenario for the shooting. He wasn't re-interviewing previously identified witnesses, or even previously unidentified witnesses, he was just taking what was already out there, and looking for something that might have been missed. 

So it's highly unlikely there will be much corroboration in his files. 

Edited by Pat Speer

3 hours ago, Adam Johnson said:

Two people on right running board.....becomes one........one of them went somewhere by the time they got a mile or so down stemmons Freeway!!!! Maybe DSL had something. 

20221212_183647.jpg

They were moving at a very high rate of speed, so everyone moved into the follow-up car. DSL has nothing.

5 hours ago, Adam Johnson said:

If any of you think that foot belongs to Clint Hill, my god! It is most [likely] the [president's]. 

It's almost certainly Clint Hill's foot. The foot is in just about the exact same spot in all of the photos presented above. And in at least 2 of those pics, we can see without doubt that Hill has his foot dangling over the side of the car, in just about the same spot (and angle) as in the controversial Miller photo. So what are the odds?

Edited by David Von Pein