The Education Forum

David Lifton's latter-day claims

On 12/15/2022 at 6:16 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Adam;

If you are saying that this happened in Dealey Plaza but is not on any films, are you then saying that all the films have been radically edited? 

Do you also think, like Lifton, that there was a mano a mano between Ready and JBC?

I am not siding with DVP.  Never.  I agree with you on that.

But I am trying to understand just what Lifton was trying to indicate and how credible, and what the evidence for it,  was.

Sorry, been busy the past 4 or 5 days...didnt get the chance to reply Jim.

I dont believe that the event Ready describes in his statement occurred in Dealey Plaza. No need to alter any films.

Yes he does appear to step off the QM in nix but he doesn't go towards the President's car requiring being called back and certainly doesn't climb straight back inside the front seat beside Roberts whilst in Dealey Plaza. 

I have no evidence to back up DSL's statement that Ready dove into the back seat of the President's limo at some point. I have no idea what evidence DSL may have found to propose it happened.

BUT

As I've said before there where statement's made by a group of teenagers and one man standing at the Stemmons Freeway overpass exits out of Dealey Plaza that made it into either fbi reports or newspaper reports that i read about years ago...they may have even been in someone's book, i cant remember exactly where i read it, but I'm confident this information is what DSL may have followed up on to learn more....and potentially resulted in the 2013 interview remarks he made.

We just have to hope his reasoning will one day become available thru his manuscript. 

AJ

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That rumor about RFk has been around for literally decades on end.  I mean it goes back to 1964 I think.

It was the rightwing way to somehow involve RFK in the assassination.

I have never seen anything to back it up.

And I think by now it would have emerged.

On an episode of Night Fright, David Lifton was on the show with his friend/attorney Bill Blackwell. DSL spoke of finding three high school witnesses who had watched JFK/JBK arrive at Love Field. They then took the Stemmons Fwy southbound and decided to stop at the overpass to see the motorcade. They parked on the far left (fast lane) shoulder and walked down the grass on the Stemmons on-ramp off of Elm Street and were looking to the east. Just as the JFK Limo began to enter the on-ramp, all three said the car stopped. JBK was trying to climb back out of the car - for the second time. DSL connected this event as aligning with his hypothesis that the plotters intended to remove the president from the limo and put him in an ambulance. 

I know that usually DSL did not find credible witnesses who came forth later with blockbuster information (for example, he did not believe G. Reid about giving LHO change on 11/22), yet he seemed to put a lot of stock in what these three students related. 

Did anyone ever talk to DSL about this 1:1? 

Well, that is another one I never heard of.  

Would there not be some kind of photo coverage on that one?

The limousine stopped, and Connally was getting out?  (I assume that is who you mean with your JBK acronym)

Connally was getting out in his condition?  And the purpose of him getting out was to place Kennedy in an ambulance?

I am getting this right?

11 minutes ago, Nancy Weiford said:

Did you have direct conversations with DSL on this?

No, I only exchanged like two emails with him. I only told him that I was working on "The Case for an Altered Throat Wound", which was then 280 pages, and he expressed surprise that the subject would warrant so many pages. I then asked him if he had any trouble finding people who were willing to digitize his collection to files, to which he replied no.

Edited by Micah Mileto

7 hours ago, Adam Johnson said:

Sorry, been busy the past 4 or 5 days...didnt get the chance to reply Jim.

I dont believe that the event Ready describes in his statement occurred in Dealey Plaza. No need to alter any films.

Yes he does appear to step off the QM in nix but he doesn't go towards the President's car requiring being called back and certainly doesn't climb straight back inside the front seat beside Roberts whilst in Dealey Plaza. 

I have no evidence to back up DSL's statement that Ready dove into the back seat of the President's limo at some point. I have no idea what evidence DSL may have found to propose it happened.

BUT

As I've said before there where statement's made by a group of teenagers and one man standing at the Stemmons Freeway overpass exits out of Dealey Plaza that made it into either fbi reports or newspaper reports that i read about years ago...they may have even been in someone's book, i cant remember exactly where i read it, but I'm confident this information is what DSL may have followed up on to learn more....and potentially resulted in the 2013 interview remarks he made.

We just have to hope his reasoning will one day become available thru his manuscript. 

AJ

DSL said he was approached by a friend-of-a-friend with the name of one of the teens. Through that contact, he was able to scout out the other two. On the program, he purposely used pseudonyms (he called one Seth).

Nancy

Jackie Kennedy was getting out of the car?

Oh man.