The Education Forum

Tucker Carlson about the JFKA

Karl Kinaski

7 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

So I suppose you like Dan Rather at CBS?  No?  Oh, ok, you like honesty so probably over at NBC with Brian Williams?  I could go on.  Your bias is not anti-lie, it is anti-Republican.  It is ok to admit it.  

I despise people who constantly lie. Did Dan Rather and Brian Williams constantly lie? I never watched either of them.

For political infotainment I like to watch Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, and Lawrence O'Donnell. I've never noticed any of them lying.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The only people who watch Tucker Carlson are Trump supporters, and it is well known that they, like Trump, are prone to believing conspiracy theories. So odds are that Tucker's video changes nobody's mind. IMO.

Sandy you are factually incorrect - which is a good thing, in this case (not a criticism of you).*

Perhaps surprisingly, he is #1 among liberals too, so people of all political stripes will be enlightened by Carlson's JFK-CIA segment. Everyone can celebrate this much-needed sunshine on the CIA (and still agree or disagree with his other political views.)

*Source:  "Carlson’s 9 p.m. ET program was the top cable news show among Democrats in the advertiser-coveted age range of 25-54."

https://www.thewrap.com/tucker-carlson-liberal-viewership-fox-news/

3 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I despise people who constantly lie. Did Dan Rather and Brian Williams constantly lie? I never watched either of them.

For political infotainment I like to watch Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, and Lawrence O'Donnell. I've never noticed any of them lying.

Yeah. But you don’t know them either so you really can’t judge if someone is a xxxx solely based on tv performance.   So….

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/08/28/trump-lawrence-odonnell-deutsche-bank-1476863

26 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:
37 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The only people who watch Tucker Carlson are Trump supporters, and it is well known that they, like Trump, are prone to believing conspiracy theories. So odds are that Tucker's video changes nobody's mind. IMO.

26 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Lol serious zero drink comedy hour now.  You believe our government had more than one Oswald running around the world and you make statements like above?   Oh geez.   Ok.  

Wikipedia's List of Conspiracy Theories Promoted by Donald Trump

I will leave it at this, all networks try their best I think.  Whether liberal or conservative it seems that if someone wants something, such as the release of records as you do Sandy, it seems logical that any help is good help.   However you feel differently and seem to only want non-Fox or One America News type news sources.  If that is your opinion it is your opinion.   You fairly answered my questions.   
I am sure other fine networks will catch on and add programming on this subject.   

16 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

One study shows that:  Americans who most trust such far-right outlets as One America News Network and Newsmax are nearly five times as likely to be QAnon believers than those who rely on more mainstream news outlets, the study found.  (Source: US News & World Report)

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Why does the right wing media actually praise JFK and think he was killed by a plot, but yet the so called left media, MSNBC and Maddow, CNN  etc  refuses to acknowledge this?

I am afraid that a clear answer to this will detract from the thread and incense people who identify with being ideologically the same as the mainstream media on the left. People in that position should evaluate and reflect on why this has happened. 

Lets all celebrate as a whole that a person/network that has a lot of reach or loud voice in terms of the population, has spoken up for our views, that have been marginalised for so long. The researchers who have dedicated so much of their lives to finding this truth should take heart, be proud, that nothing was in vain. You did not “forget your dying king” in the face of adversity. 

So called ‘conspiracy theorists’, the term weaponised by the CIA to stifle dissent and prevent truth being found, are NOT more dangerous or more of a threat to democracy, than a government security apparatus who is subverting democracy, murdering, lying, making policy, corrupting journalism and white washing history. They are a cancer who if not cut out, will bring the nation and its values to its knees. 

“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.”

John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States. 🇺🇸 

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The Tucker Carlson segment ranks up there with Eisenhower's farewell speech, in terms of a high quality synopsis and warning about the military, the intel state and government. 

The question is: Why are CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo, New Yorker, PBS, et al...sitting on their hands? 

It is too bad that Tucker Carlson has to fight this battle alone. 

Read a transcript of the Carlson presentation. It could have been written by Vincent Salandria or Peter Dale Scott. 

Give credit where credit is due. You should be chiding left-wing media for apathy and institutionalized corruption and not Tucker Carlson for, in this case, striking a very truthful chord. 

Carlson's presentation was so strong...I wonder if he will be on the air in one year. 

1 minute ago, Lori Spencer said:

I wonder if he’ll be alive tomorrow! 

LS--

As I listened to the Carlson broadcast (on Youtube) I could not believe my ears. I had to play it twice. 

It was that strong. 

When, in the 60 years since the JFKA, did any major US talking-television-head even come to equal even the lowly steps of this Carlson broadcast monument? 

I am wrong, please tell me when. 

6 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

The Tucker Carlson segment ranks up there with Eisenhower's farewell speech, in terms of a high quality synopsis and warning about the military, the intel state and government. 

Yeah, that's a bit much. He named Biden and blamed Pompeo rather than his spooning buddy, Trump. It was decent but the thrust sounded a lot like grooming his viewers to the horrors of the "deep state" that made Trump incite an insurrection.

Just now, Bob Ness said:

Yeah, that's a bit much. He named Biden and blamed Pompeo rather than his spooning buddy, Trump. It was decent but the thrust sounded a lot like grooming his viewers to the horrors of the "deep state" that made Trump incite an insurrection.

9 minutes ago, Lori Spencer said:

Here’s the Jesse Watters interview with Jim DiEugenio. (Starts @18:22) 

Again, Fox News. 

I know Fox News is aligned with certain political elements in the US. Elements I probably disagree with with. 

But the fact remains---where are CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo, CBSet al? 

If the Billy Barty played the Cowardly Lion...you would have a personification of the M$M, sadly, including the left-center M$M.