The Education Forum

Tucker Carlson about the JFKA

Karl Kinaski

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already, but a few years ago Rachel Maddow did a show on gun control (after the latest mass murder tragedy) and opened the story by saying that if we'd had better gun control in the Sixties, Lee Harvey Oswald would not have been able to assassinate JFK. NIce big mugshot of Lee opening the segment. That was the moment I stopped watching Rachel Maddow.

Edited by Rob Couteau

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Upton Sinclair said, its very difficult to talk a reporter into writing something when his paycheck depends on him not writing it.

Isn't the right going to seize on anything that makes the intelligence community look bad? I'm not saying they don't deserve to look bad. They do. But taking up this issue is a natural for the right. They've staked their side in the debate over the way they perceive the intelligence community treated Trump. That's what it's all about. My guess is Tucker doesn't give a $&%^ about who killed JFK. He knows it makes the intelligence community look bad and that's what he's trying to do.

19 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Isn't the right going to seize on anything that makes the intelligence community look bad? I'm not saying they don't deserve to look bad. They do. But taking up this issue is a natural for the right. They've staked their side in the debate over the way they perceive the intelligence community treated Trump. That's what it's all about. My guess is Tucker doesn't give a $&%^ about who killed JFK. He knows it makes the intelligence community look bad and that's what he's trying to do.

AP--

Man, what do you want? 

Carlson not only properly covered the JFK Records event, but provided a lot of historical context to the JFKA, and the role of intel state in government. 

I consider Carlson's synopsis alongside Eisenhower's farewell speech in explanatory power. 

You should be asking why no one in corporatist media is even coming close to Carlson's excellent  review. 

If the left-wing has been coopted by the security state...should you not be concerned about that, rather than the right-wing has become more skeptical? 

What we are essentially hearing from modern left-wing media is LHO murdered JFK, no big deal...

And you are critiquing Carlson? 

7 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Any votes for Mike Pompeo being Tucker Carlson's inside source about the CIA documents?

Pompeo was, obviously, in the loop, as CIA Director, when Trump "got rolled by the Deep State" in October of 2017.

As for Tucker Carlson, I salute him for his outstanding take down of the CIA last night.

I have always despised the guy, but I truly respect him today for finally telling the American public the truth about the CIA's role in JFK's assassination.

It's bound to embarrass Joe Biden, and it should.

I'm deeply disappointed with Biden for copping out on releasing the documents.

Well said.

44 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Carlson not only properly covered the JFK Records event, but provided a lot of historical context to the JFKA, and the role of intel state in government. 

I consider Carlson's synopsis alongside Eisenhower's farewell speech in explanatory power. 

That's silly, Not to any critical thinking person. That whole segment is innuendo and garbage.

1)First off in American courts , Carlson is somewhat protected because they would have to prove Carlson had malice.

2)Carlson has already beat one such suit  because the Judge ruled Carlson not responsible because he's primarily an entertainer.The story's is in the link at the bottom.

Quote: U.S. district Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

So again he knows he can get away with slandering the CIA heads.

3)The fact that his claim is so bogus, again works to his advantage. He'll say , "Your honor, I said it was an "undisclosed' source who said he just "believed" the CIA was involved in the Kennedy assassination!

It's a double bait and switch. He lays up an undisclosed source, and swears to his audience as to it's credibility, then from there he leaps to make an assumption that every CIA head since knows the CIA killed Kennedy. I have never heard anybody claim that here, and if you have such claims, please give your proof now. Then Carlson  goes on to name Brennan and Pompeo.

It would be interesting if Brennan and Pompeo were able to sue him, because then they would be expressing confidence that neither of them knew,  but they won't because they know they have no case because of the 3 reasons I listed, plus there is probably more BS government secrecy law  that disallows them about talking about any of that.

It's a cheap shot, where Carlson will never have to reveal anything. But my guess is that this is not going to go anywhere but Tucker's followers won't care and will only be further endeared to him. So do you think Carlson could actually be that slimy? My answer is yes!

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

The problem is I'm unaware of Tucker Carlson knowing a single person well-versed in the details of the JFKA.

Neither Pompeo or Trump or Michael Flynn would know the first thing about where to look for clues about a previously unknown aspect of the assassination story. So if one of them is his anonymous "source", it's easy to see why he would hide that.

Tucker Carlson deceives without compunction, and odds are that's exactly what happened with his segment. As mentioned above, he's down for anything that slams the intelligence community, whom he views as an impediment to his desire for white authoritarian rule in the United States.

No thanks.

The discussion he had with that reporter after should not be ignored.

She held out two theories, what I call the Morley one, that Oswald was manipulated into doing something, or he was set up as a fall guy, the DiEugenio one.

Just now, Matt Allison said:

The problem is I'm unaware of Tucker Carlson knowing a single person well-versed in the details of the JFKA.

Neither Pompeo or Trump or Michael Flynn would know the first thing about where to look for clues about a previously unknown aspect of the assassination story. So if one of them is his anonymous "source", it's easy to see why he would hide that.

Tucker Carlson deceives without compunction, and odds are that's exactly what happened with his segment. As mentioned above, he's down for anything that slams the intelligence community, whom he views as an impediment to his desire for white authoritarian rule in the United States.

No thanks.

I think he wanted Oliver on.  

1)"undisclosed' source who said he just "believed" the CIA was involved in the Kennedy assassination!

Kirk: God, do you think he could be talking about me?

2)Every CIA head since has knowledge that the CIA killed JFK because Tucker says so.

Jim, Let's stick to the 5 minute Tucker segment that Karl forwarded. You can have your own feelings but is this unsubstantiated BS?.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Can you link to it and set up a URL Matt.

2 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

I'll post it as soon as I can find it.. 

That's the same segment I started the thread with, retweeted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr whose comments are the interesting thing here. RFK jr, a couple of years ago came to the conclution that Eugene Thane Caear murdered his father. He planed to interview him and Caesar died. Now he says openly on Twitter, that the killing of his uncle JFK was a successfull  coup d'état and I do understand that RFK Jr. is no rightwinger.

The most courageous newscast in 60 years. The CIA’s murder of my uncle was a successful coup d'état from which are democracy has never recovered.

Edited by Karl Kinaski