The Education Forum

Stop the Presses: RFK Jr on Tucker Carlson

"The most courageous newscast in 60 years. The CIA’s murder of my uncle was a successful coup d'état from which our democracy has never recovered. "

Whew, is something happening or what?  😧

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Branco Marcetic of Jacobin Magazine  asked: could the following story have been on the front page of a major newspaper before this year? Or was it  Oliver Stone's documentary that helped?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article270075417.html

It’s been a great few days. Really, what yourself and others who have blogs, or journalistic skills and contacts should be doing is; firing out as much content as possible, piggybacking this and building momentum. Which will increase awareness and pressure. 

I have watched the Tucker Carlson segment, and a related segment, four times, and each time my jaw drops---in a positive way. 

Carlson has thrown down the gauntlet---he said the CIA was involved in the JFKA, and they should prove him wrong by releasing all the documents. He directly challenged Pompeo to come on the air and prove him wrong. 

I sure hope Carlson's source is real and solid. 

Name one other major prominent, or even not-so-prominent, TV journalist who has even come close to Carlson's performance.

Heck, I can't even think of any print reporters who match Carlson, aside from those inside the JFKA research community. 

Why snivel at Carlson?

It was President Biden who decided to keep 60-year-old records secret, not Carlson, and it was corporatist media that has given Biden a near-total pass for doing so. 

Anger at Carlson? Dismissing Carlson? Carlson becomes the story?  Way off base.  Like out in the edge of the parking-lot off base. 

25 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Branco Marcetic of Jacobin Magazine  asked: could the following story have been on the front page of a major newspaper before this year? Or was it  Oliver Stone's documentary that helped?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article270075417.html

Well...never underestimate the opportunism of journalists and editors.  Somebody may have wet their finger and held it up in the breeze.

Carlson, whatever you think of him, touched a nerve in the body politic.

When the CIA comes out and meets with their trusty allies  like the Ny Times, the W Post and NBC then you know they think they are in a bit of trouble.

I just hope Carlson keeps it up and that will put pressure on the other cable outlets.

I am also keen to see who they get to go after Carlson. That will be interesting to see.

Edited by James DiEugenio

“CIA believes all substantive information known to be directly related to Oswald has been released,” the agency said in a statement. “The few remaining redactions protect CIA employee names, sources, locations, and CIA tradecraft.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article270075417.html#storylink=cpy

The above is an out and out lie.  They have not declassified the Mexico City annex called "Was Oswald an agent of the CIA?"  Eddy Lopez was shocked that it was not declassified since it was part of the Lopez Report.  He said, "They always hated that part. If I was them I would have hated it too."

14 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I am also keen to see who they get to go after Carlson. That will be interesting to see.

Jim- TC is already a pariah. So those opposed to the releases are far more likely to use Carlson against those of us that would like to see everything released.

30 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

“CIA believes all substantive information known to be directly related to Oswald has been released,” the agency said in a statement. “The few remaining redactions protect CIA employee names, sources, locations, and CIA tradecraft.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article270075417.html#storylink=cpy

The above is an out and out lie.  They have not declassified the Mexico City annex called "Was Oswald an agent of the CIA?"  Eddy Lopez was shocked that it was not declassified since it was part of the Lopez Report.  He said, "They always hated that part. If I was them I would have hated it too."

What is the word on the 40-odd documents pertaining to Johannides time in New Orleans? 

27 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Jim- TC is already a pariah. So those opposed to the releases are far more likely to use Carlson against those of us that would like to see everything released.

Matt:

Tucker Carlson explicitly and directly and by name challenged Mike Pompeo, the former 'Phant-party appointed CIA director, to come on the air and prove him wrong, that CIA is not hiding documents regarding CIA involvement in the JFKA. Carlson explicitly said Pompeo has declined the offer. 

OK---name one, even one, CNN'er, MSNBC'er, network TV person, that is to say Donk-corporatist-media mouthpiece, who has explicitly and by name challenged the Biden-Donk-appointed and present CIA director, William Burns, to come on the air and face a challenging conversation that the CIA murdered JFK and got away with it. 

At this point, Burns is equally culpable to Pompeo.

Biden and Burns are getting a complete and total pass from the M$M. You would think Burns was commissioner of Major League Baseball. I guess Biden is getting the, "He's not really responsible, you know he is old," treatment. 

Carlson, in this issue, is standing head, shoulders and to the kneecaps above other M$M media. 

I wonder if Carlson will be on the air long. 

"Everyone should look at Tucker Carlson's program yesterday on the JFK files releases. I do not think anyone with that big an audience has ever said what he did. Its a milestone in broadcast history I think."

The above tweet of mine has gotten over 31,000 impressions in one day on twitter.

I am trying to fight a guerilla war on Facebook and Twitter. 

Do we have people on Instagram and Tik Tok?  Who will volunteer?

3 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I wish someone from the Kennedy family other than RFK Jr would chime in on the subject.

Yes I know Matt , but the Kennedy family  have been either cowards or great slackers for whatever reason. We didn't hear from RFK Jr. for 50 years!

Jim if you're the guy who hepped him to what was going on. You might have him explain to us the Kennedy family obstruction for 50 years. Are we entitled to that? Or are we just looked upon as nuts to the family at large? Have you've been the least curious? Do you personally have any insight? Or do you prefer to honor the 50 year Kennedy family silence?

Unfortunately the JFKA research community is like a battered housewife who never got any support from Kennedy kids to confirm their story, and had to strike out completely on their own.  Despite all the fawning rationalizations, RFK as AG should have probably taken a bold step to avenge the death of his brother, and the fact that he looked so weak is probably  the reason for his death.

Are you sure tying the fortunes of the JFKAC  to Tucker Carlson is such a good idea? Then we'll have a perfunctory look into the CIA's involvement, and maybe that will hasten a look into the remaining files, but maybe by a few "trusted" individuals like Tunheim, and they'll tell us "Nothing to see here folks." because despite what Tucker has told you, there probably isn't! And it's true it won't stop the skepticism but the MSM will proclaim "Well now we've historically done all we can do",. and we'll be back to another "square one."

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Are you sure tying the fortunes of the JFKAC  to Tucker Carlson is such a good idea?

This is an important question, simply because of the sheer amount of people who despise Tucker Carlson and think he is blatantly rooting against the United States and its democratic republic. I guarantee I'm not the only person that feels that way about him.

15 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

e is blatantly rooting against the United States and its democratic republic

Which other explanations could there be?