The Education Forum

Wounds Ballistics Tests Proved CE 399 Was Planted

Gil Jesus

The US Army did tests for the Warren Commission on the Western Cartridge ammunition to see if it could replicate the condition of CE 399. What were the results of those tests ?

Dolce was outraged when others at Edgewood Arsenal gave testimony to the WC that contradicted the results of the tests they, themselves had conducted, concluded and  presented.

He refused to vary from the actual evidence so, obviously, wasn't considered a reliable enough witness to put in front of any of the Warren Commission members, despite being the senior consultant to the Doctors who did change their story to suit the theory.. 

3 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

No one else will care or be impressed, but I was: The PBS Nova program "Cold Case JFK" can't be embedded here (copyright), but you can easily find it on YouTube. Beginning at 22:45 into the program, a Carcano bullet penetrates thirty-six 1" pine boards and emerges completely undeformed. In subsequent tests through gelatin similar to tissue, it definitely begins to yaw. When it impacts drywall three feet in front of the gelatin, it is yawing but undeformed.

Pine is one of the softest woods. Human bone is as strong as steel of the same density.

8 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Pine is one of the softest woods. Human bone is as strong as steel of the same density.

What I think is interesting from shooting a bullet into wood, is how much it looks like CE399. The friction from the wood heats up the bullet and it appears to get crimped from this. Same thing can be seen in beyond the magic bullet, they shoot a pine log and have it x rayed and then cut the bullet out and it's flattened on the side. 

On 1/2/2023 at 9:50 AM, Lance Payette said:

No one else will care or be impressed, but I was: The PBS Nova program "Cold Case JFK" can't be embedded here (copyright), but you can easily find it on YouTube. Beginning at 22:45 into the program, a Carcano bullet penetrates thirty-six 1" pine boards and emerges completely undeformed. In subsequent tests through gelatin similar to tissue, it definitely begins to yaw. When it impacts drywall three feet in front of the gelatin, it is yawing but undeformed.

In that test with the pine wood they commented that the bullet left the muzzle at 2,080 ft per second. So we know they tested with a full load. The problem is they were so close to the wood that it impacted the wood at virtually full velocity. the fact that it struck the wood at full velocity but was not deformed by those first boards it  struck proves without any doubt that the pine is not dense enough to deform the bullet EVEN AT FULL VELOCITY.

They are testing to see if they can deform the bullet on a material that is not dense enough to deform the bullet even at full velocity. That's an unavoidable fact and completely nullifies their test.

Edited by Chris Bristow

14 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

No one else will care or be impressed, but I was: The PBS Nova program "Cold Case JFK" can't be embedded here (copyright), but you can easily find it on YouTube. Beginning at 22:45 into the program, a Carcano bullet penetrates thirty-six 1" pine boards and emerges completely undeformed. In subsequent tests through gelatin similar to tissue, it definitely begins to yaw. When it impacts drywall three feet in front of the gelatin, it is yawing but undeformed

It's a parlor trick. I'm surprised you brought it up. When I was much younger we punched pine boards in dojo demonstrations. The grain easily separates. I mean really. Why didn't they just shoot bones? Because it wouldn't support the conclusion they were  after.

Edited by Bob Ness

1 hour ago, Bob Ness said:

It's a parlor trick. I'm surprised you brought it up. When I was much younger we punched pine boards in dojo demonstrations. The grain easily separates. I mean really. Why didn't they just shoot bones? Because it wouldn't support the conclusion they were  after.

Right. Western ammo (for a Mannlicher Carcano) was shot a cadaver wrists, and it deformed. 

Dr. Shaw, Gov. Connally's surgeon, though it likely another bullet or missile entirely had struck the Gov.'s wrist, separate from the one that had passed through his chest. The reason?

A bullet entered the "dorsal" or wristwatch side of the Gov. wrist, and then exited the underside. 

Now, try holding holding your wrist so the wristwatch side faces your chest. Very, very awkward. In fact, if you are holding a hat in your hand in any sort of normal manner, the dorsal side faces away from you. 

Connally and other limo witnesses described a "flurry" of shots, or shots coming rapidly as if from an "automatic" weapon, entering the cab of the limo. 

None of this lines up with a lone gunman armed with a single-shot bolt action rifle. That dog just don't hunt. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

Sometimes breaking boards with your hand can be a parlor trick. But five or more boards without spacers between them becomes very difficult. 95% of people who are of average size take 3 to 5 years of practice to break five boards.

4 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Why didn't they just shoot bones? Because it wouldn't support the conclusion they were after.

Exactly.

This whole debate reminds me of the old joke "who are you going to believe; me or your lying eyes?" Bullets shot through cotton looked like CE 399. Bullets shot through cadaver wrists did not. So those desperate to support CE 399 pull out their calculators and their pine boards and use convoluted, tricky math try to convince us all that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy.

Edited by Denny Zartman

20 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

The only problem is that Governor Connally wasn't 36" of pine board or made of gelatin or drywall. The tests done by the Army were done using REAL bones. Any mainstream media "tests" done with anything other than REAL bones is just nonsense and proves nothing.

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/media-lies.mp4

Edited by Gil Jesus

Lance brought this up again? OMG.

That program and the Haags were taken apart in the Haags' professional journal, and left without  al leg to stand on.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/nova-s-cold-case-jfk-junk-science-pbs

When they were invited to a debate, they declined even though hotel and air fare were paid for.

I consider the last to be the bottom line.

Edited by James DiEugenio

11 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

Sometimes breaking boards with your hand can be a parlor trick. But five or more boards without spacers between them becomes very difficult. 95% of people who are of average size take 3 to 5 years of practice to break five boards.

Yep. Well aware.

On 1/2/2023 at 11:48 AM, Gil Jesus said:

The US Army did tests for the Warren Commission on the Western Cartridge ammunition to see if it could replicate the condition of CE 399. What were the results of those tests ?

Mr. Jesus, does the title of your video, "Wounds Ballistics Tests Proved CE 399 Was Planted," mean that you now consider it a scientifically proven fact that the bullet found by Tomlinson was indeed CE 399? I ask because you seemed quite skeptical only a few months ago:

CE 399 allegedly fell off a stretcher that had been removed from an elevator on the first floor. The bullet fell off when Tomlinson moved the stretcher against a wall and it bumped the wall.

But the Commission was never able to prove that CE 399 was the bullet that fell off the stretcher.

Why aren't there experiments being done on 6.5 rounds done on flat layers of ballistics gel and bone simulant? It wouldn't be that expensive, but they do sell flat panels of bone simulant material for the purpose of target shooting. This could be the best chance at trying to replicate a low-speed 6.5 round, tumbling through bone, remaining pristine.

Edited by Micah Mileto