The Education Forum

Col. Finck: CE 399 Did Not Make the Wounds in Gov. Connally's Wrist

Gil Jesus

Col. Finck testifies that there were too many fragments in Governor Connally's wrist for those fragments to have come from CE 399.

WC_Vol2_pg-382.gif

Edited by Gil Jesus

• Gil Jesus changed the title to Col. Finck: CE 399 Did Not Make the Wounds in Gov. Connally's Wrist
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

There it is.

Right in front of us all.

Sworn testimony by an expert who would know.

I agree, Joe. The only board-certified forensic pathologist on the autopsy team.

Edited by Gil Jesus

9 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

There it is.

Right in front of us all.

Sworn testimony by an expert who would know.

The usual thing. Its as significant as Noguchi telling us that RFK’s wounds were contact shots, from behind. Ego is a terrible thing, as is misplaced belief in authority. 

Edited by Chris Barnard
Japanese Spelling

Its Noguchi, Chris.

And I am pretty sure Humes said about the same thing.

7 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Its Noguchi, Chris.

And I am pretty sure Humes said about the same thing.

I always want to spell that name wrong. 🙈

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

I give up.   Which kind?   

Burnt.         

And they'll say the theater candy counter worker who did this did not have any accomplices and did this intentionally because he or she wanted to make a name for themselves. No investigation needed.

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Burnt.         

And they'll say the theater candy counter worker who did this did not have any accomplices and did this intentionally because he or she wanted to make a name for themselves. No investigation needed.

Won't stop 30 cops and a fleet of squad cars turning up at the theatre with the world's media in tow to arrest the nut roaster for burning down the orphanage across town. Witnesses saw a skinny guy in a funny hat and apron hanging around... but the closest eye-witness (who will never be asked for a statement or to offer testimony) will later said he was a fat ice cream vendor.

Not even...the bullet entered the "dorsal" side of JBC's wrist, which is the wristwatch side.

Now, try holding your wrist so a bullet can pass through your chest, and then pass through the wristwatch or dorsal side of your wrist. 

JBC's surgeon, Robert Shaw, though it more likely another missile had struck JBC's wrist, than the one that had passed through his chest. 

You have to give the SBT credit...it falls apart from more different directions than any other explanation of the shots that day. It is a creatively and gigantically flawed explanation. Kind of like watching an ocean liner made out of Swiss cheese. 

11 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Waiting with popcorn for a wc is right reply?    Anyone?

I doubt we'll see any response from the Warren Commission supporters. Why not ? Because this is THEIR expert witness giving testimony under oath. If you support the Warren Commission, you must support the 26 volumes as well as the Report. When there's a conflict between the two, you'd best be served by sitting in the corner and remaining silent.

In this case, there is no conflict but rather a deception: Col. Finck's testimony on the wrist wound was never included in the Report. You wouldn't even know it existed if you hadn't read the 26 volumes ( which none of them have read ). 

This is only one of the many examples of how the Commission deceived the public by suppressing evidence it received in testimony and omitting it from the Report.

In other examples, the Report flat out lied. Like when it said that Johnny Calvin Brewer saw Oswald pull a revolver from his waistband ( pg. 179 ), when Brewer testified that he did not ( 7 H 6 ).

These types of deceptions and omissions don't happen in a credible homicide investigation, but it does happen when you're only concern is gathering "evidence" against one particular defendant.

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Not even...the bullet entered the "dorsal" side of JBC's wrist, which is the wristwatch side.

Now, try holding your wrist so a bullet can pass through your chest, and then pass through the wristwatch or dorsal side of your wrist. 

JBC's surgeon, Robert Shaw, though it more likely another missile had struck JBC's wrist, than the one that had passed through his chest. 

You have to give the SBT credit...it falls apart from more different directions than any other explanation of the shots that day. It is a creatively and gigantically flawed explanation. Kind of like watching an ocean liner made out of Swiss cheese. 

I'm risking going off topic again here, for which I apologise, but let's roll with what the evidence suggested back when it was first examined and before Arlen Specter finished his first term at Hogwarts.

Kennedy's back wound was considered a wound of entry by the Doctors who examined it.

Kennedy's throat wound was considered a wound of entry by the Doctors who examined it.

Conally's wrist wound was through and through from the dorsal side, and thanks to his hat being in view for so much of the Zapruder film we have a good idea that his wrist was never contorted so that the dorsal side of the wrist was adjacent to the area around the left nipple where it would need to have been for the transition of a bullet coming through from behind.

I've long held the likely sequence of shots to have begun with a well timed volley of three. (BANG!) 1 - Hits Kennedy in the back from the TSBD, 2 - misses and strikes the kerb by the triple underpass, shot from A N Other location behind Kennedy possibly Dal Tex Building, and 3 - takes Kennedy in the throat from the Grassy Knoll. But then Connally's wounds confound me. The second "volley" of three is more punctuated, 4 - (TSBD) Takes Connally in the back (BANG!) and passes through, with a fragment entering the leg. The head shot from the Grassy Knoll (BANG!) kills Kennedy. I'm just trying to establish if another shot from the Dal Tex, simultaneous to the head shot, could have hit Connally in the wrist as he was falling. If that is a viable trajectory, then for me that scenario fits the evidence. 

While Connally's wrist wound is just another nail in the Magic Bullet's coffin it does provide the question of which bullet DID cause it...

15 minutes ago, Tommy Tomlinson said:

I'm risking going off topic again here, for which I apologise, but let's roll with what the evidence suggested back when it was first examined and before Arlen Specter finished his first term at Hogwarts.

Kennedy's back wound was considered a wound of entry by the Doctors who examined it.

Kennedy's throat wound was considered a wound of entry by the Doctors who examined it.

Conally's wrist wound was through and through from the dorsal side, and thanks to his hat being in view for so much of the Zapruder film we have a good idea that his wrist was never contorted so that the dorsal side of the wrist was adjacent to the area around the left nipple where it would need to have been for the transition of a bullet coming through from behind.

I've long held the likely sequence of shots to have begun with a well timed volley of three. (BANG!) 1 - Hits Kennedy in the back from the TSBD, 2 - misses and strikes the kerb by the triple underpass, shot from A N Other location behind Kennedy possibly Dal Tex Building, and 3 - takes Kennedy in the throat from the Grassy Knoll. But then Connally's wounds confound me. The second "volley" of three is more punctuated, 4 - (TSBD) Takes Connally in the back (BANG!) and passes through, with a fragment entering the leg. The head shot from the Grassy Knoll (BANG!) kills Kennedy. I'm just trying to establish if another shot from the Dal Tex, simultaneous to the head shot, could have hit Connally in the wrist as he was falling. If that is a viable trajectory, then for me that scenario fits the evidence. 

While Connally's wrist wound is just another nail in the Magic Bullet's coffin it does provide the question of which bullet DID cause it...

You are a braver man than I. 

I have remained agnostic on the direction of bullets that struck JFK and JBC that day, other than one probably struck JFK in the back, and one actually did strike JBC in the back. 

Lots of really smart people (CT'ers, no less) have absolutely proven that shots did, or did not, come from the front or GK. 

I am not a fan of the frontal throat shot as I think the limo windshield is in the way. 

There was a smoke-and-bang show near the GK. A shot also? Maybe--the one that struck JBC's wrist? JFK? 

Pat Speer is entirely 100% convinced beyond all discussion that the shots that struck JFK came from behind. 

My own two cents is that JBC was struck about Z295 and JFK at Z313, and the Z film runs at 18 frames a second, and do the math.