The Education Forum

The Contents Of Oswalds Arrest Wallet

Gerry Down

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Do any of these images show Oswald's Fair Play for Cuba Committee card reportedly found in his wallet when arrested?

Yes, some of Bobs images show Oswald's two FPCC cards, one signed by VT Lee and the other signed by Hidell.

If these were in the arrest wallet, that's not clear though, it would explain how the DPD could know so quickly LHO was connected to the FPCC.

22 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

Yes, some of Bobs images show Oswald's two FPCC cards, one signed by VT Lee and the other signed by Hidell.

If these were in the arrest wallet, that's not clear though, it would explain how the DPD could know so quickly LHO was connected to the FPCC.

@Ron Bulman

Yes those were found in his possession according to the DPD/SS. It's the forth link I posted but I wasn't able to upload it.

Edited by Bob Ness

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Do any of these images show Oswald's Fair Play for Cuba Committee card reportedly found in his wallet when arrested?

Yes Ron... here...  And notice how the stamp used for the HIDEEL Vacc card is the same

15727703_fpcc-card---hidell-signedStampOswaldusedsameoneusedforthiscard.jpg.ed0eb367b1b5b1b01f4ad5784d29dcae.jpg

13 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

I'm making no judgements about the content of the images I'm only trying to upload them! Why won't it allow me to upload anymore? It says max size 48 bytes! WTF?

Bob,

I had the same issue. You have to go back and delete some of your older uploads/pics. You can do this from your profile.

2 hours ago, David Boylan said:

Bob,

I had the same issue. You have to go back and delete some of your older uploads/pics. You can do this from your profile.

Thanks David.

1 hour ago, Micah Mileto said:

It says that somewhere? Because I once had $20 stolen from me by the Police in a jail.

You're right. I think I read that somewhere, but could be mistaken. I believe they did return a lot of stuff to her that she turned around and sold to collectors. It would actually be a bit funny if she sold 20 dollar bills to some idjits for 100 dollars. 

3 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

You're right. I think I read that somewhere, but could be mistaken. I believe they did return a lot of stuff to her that she turned around and sold to collectors. It would actually be a bit funny if she sold 20 dollar bills to some idjits for 100 dollars. 

Nobody would take a dollar bill that's torn in half. I hope that didn't just get thrown in the trash - the two half bills or the partially-torn whole bill.

33 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Nobody would take a dollar bill that's torn in half. I hope that didn't just get thrown in the trash - the two half bills or the partially-torn whole bill.

That would have been confiscated on the ride on the ride to the jail from the Texas Theater or immediately afterwards in the search after his arrival.  Likely made it's way to Westbrook and was flushed.  Just speculating.

6 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

6 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

That would have been confiscated on the ride on the ride to the jail from the Texas Theater or immediately afterwards in the search after his arrival.  Likely made it's way to Westbrook and was flushed.  Just speculating.

There is no photograph of these bills just this photo of a page of notes on them.  Along with an example of the use of a torn bill in spy-craft by AMBIDDY-1...  below that is the inventory sheet with the $13.87 and handwritten inventory from Irving...  no wallets.

DPDnotementioningtornhalfdollarbiullsfoundonOSWALDwhenarrested-neverinventoriedcopy.thumb.jpg.fa87390fcf7ab51a76037c74e097316b.jpg

2658-001.thumb.gif.9dc518a53397b63c244dd3e8684c29f5.gif

And by the way...  Do you see a red and brown wallet listed in this handwritten inventory from Irving?  The DPD obviously knows what it took off "Oswald's Person" so if they took a wallet from him in the car, where is it?

image.jpeg.3e55effd57d43d537ca5718cddb89faa.jpeg

0318-001.thumb.gif.61493704058819677d26bda6b9f1d30a.gif0318-002.thumb.gif.4d640e933d824550f7863801e0e8c314.gif0318-003.thumb.gif.07bb228eb6d40ae305673df02253052b.gif

0348-001.thumb.gif.61cf16740b407f01ddb930637f4f04cc.gif

Edited by David Josephs