The Education Forum

Is It Time To Admit Failure? At Least To a Debatable Degree?

12 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

This frame from the  Z-film is much more compelling than the frame I earlier posted. You can see there is something very odd about the shape of the "black patch". Doesn't look at all natural.  

Edited by Charles Blackmon

• Joe Bauer changed the title to Is It Time To Admit Failure? At Least To a Debatable Degree?
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon reflective contemplation inspired by many of the thoughtful response postings to my original post thread I now realize it's title and the question it proposes are not intellectually framed to a degree of logical debate.

I've thought about changing it or even deleting it.

I do however, feel that the JFKA research community is at a changing dynamic  point of mission agenda at this 60 year mark of it's birth.

3 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

This frame from the  Z-film is much more compelling than the frame I earlier posted. You can see there is something very odd about the shape of the "black patch". Doesn't look at all natural.  

It was posted on here by a forum member.

If I could remember their name,I would give credit.

I just can't remember the name.

On 3/23/2023 at 9:22 AM, Charles Blackmon said:

No more hijacking this thread by me. Sorry about this one Joe.

HSCA.gif

I looked into all the various CTs, the only one that was credible was from Gene Wheaton.

Over the years the various CTers had warned me off the dark side of lone nuttery.

But I recently heard Fred Litwin on Rob Clarke’s show, and it peaked my curiosity. So I figured what the hell, after all the time invested in the case why not spend a couple days reading the blogs of Litwin and Myers.

I was blown away, all the JFKA folklore came crashing down like a deck of cards.

Also I was interested in reading Litwin’s roast of Oliver Stone and Jim D, because their new Tv series was so bad, it pushed me back over the edge.

Then I read “I was a teenage conspiracy freak” which spells out the origins of the JFKA community, how Mark Lane was funded by the KGB, how Gary Shaw and West invented stooges like Bev Oliver, Ricky White and James Files.

I realised the whole JFKA community is a sham. Just like the UFO community, who’s origins can be traced back to the 50s.

Both genres have been running on rinse and repeat ever since.

To “deconvert” read the WC and the HSCA reports, focusing on the wounds, ammo and ballistics. Avoid all other JFK researchers, books and documentaries, it’s all fan fiction at best.

32 minutes ago, Phillip Pratt said:

To “deconvert” read the WC and the HSCA reports, focusing on the wounds, ammo and ballistics. Avoid all other JFK researchers, books and documentaries, it’s all fan fiction at best.

The WC Report is not even in agreement with the information contained in its many appendices.

The HSCA Final report determined JFK likely was murdered as a result of a conspiracy. Guess you just glossed over that part.

It only takes one CT theory to be correct. That is what many come here to discuss, which theory is likely correct? Everybody knows the SS Agent blowing off JFKs head is a ridiculous theory.

But go on reading Litwin and Teenage Conspiracy Freak. Enjoy!