The Education Forum

Any backups of Harrison Livingstone's website?

19 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Harrisonelivingstone.com is only partially backed up on the wayback machine. Some writings are apparently lost. What ever happened to Livingstone's hard drives?

https://web.archive.org/web/20130126082105/http://harrisonelivingstone.com/

I believe Harrison's files were sold to Malcolm Blunt, and he gave them to Bart Kamp to put up on the DPUK site. I'm not sure if what you're looking for is there, but I remember watching some of the interview videos on DPUK. 

Edited by Pat Speer

Coincidentally, the latest Out Of The Blank podcast features Bart Kamp, who I learned has now not only digitized the Harrison Livingstone archives but nearly now also the larger Malcolm Blunt archives. And Bart has a date in mind in the coming months for his e-book publication, just about a decade in the making.

11 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

We should remember Vince to credit Harry Malcolm and Bart/DPUK whenever possible. 

Absolutely.  Bart, through a period of medical problems, has worked like a trojan on Malcolm Blunt's huge collection of not just his own files, but his Livingstone documents too.  At the same time Bart has been working on his own research with a view to publication.  He has done incredible things over the past few years to enhance DPUK's database.

23 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

We should remember Vince to credit Harry Malcolm and Bart/DPUK whenever possible. 

Definitely! I told Bart Kamp (and he has seen) that all the videos on my channel that are the same copiously credit him/ Dealey Plaza UK. That said (in the ironic department), quite a few of the (older) videos CAME FROM ME as I gave them to Harry in VHS form in the late 1990's! Bart merely uploaded video tapes that I sent, free of charge, to Harry. So it is cyclical, in a way. Still, attribution is important (and I made zero money from the videos. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't--you can't monetize copyrighted videos from the networks, etc.)

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Vince Palamara said:

I know- bizarre, is it not? Harry had two NY Times Best-Sellers, HIGH TREASON and HIGH TREASON 2 (and High Treason was a best-seller twice).

The first one, with Robert Groden, is still on my top shelf for reference.  One of the earliest ones I read to accuse the CIA of involvement.