The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Donald Trump -

Twice-indicted former President Donald Trump spent Saturday morning raging against United States Justice Department special counsel Jack Smith, President Joe Biden, and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

"Smith is a sick and deranged sleazebag," Trump wrote at 9:45 a.m.

-Abraham Lincoln -
"I am loath to close. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

Think I'll go with Lincoln

Steve Thomas

This was a literal lol moment for me.  If your aware of the country Garth Brooks > Kid Rock aspect this is downright funny.  I mean, jeez Payton you're a Denver SB QB.  You could have opted for a Coors light.

Peyton Manning Taking Heat For Beverage Choice At College World Series (msn.com)

- GOP Rep. Mike Turner, the chair of the House Intelligence Committee -

““There must be something higher on the national security level for him to do this. Remember, President Trump has more classified material in his head than he’s going to have in his desk. But yet they raided his home to see what he had in his desk. I think the American public wants answers,” Turner explained to CNNs Pamela Brown in August 2022.”

Is Representative Turner suggesting that we raid Donald Trump’s head?

Shudder

Steve Thomas

11 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

This was a literal lol moment for me.  If your aware of the country Garth Brooks > Kid Rock aspect this is downright funny.  I mean, jeez Payton you're a Denver SB QB.  You could have opted for a Coors light.

Peyton Manning Taking Heat For Beverage Choice At College World Series (msn.com)

Ron,

I'm buying Bud Light, on principle, this summer-- although it sounds like the brand has taken a major hit from the MAGA boycotters.

It's free country, and RFK Jr can say pretty much whatever he wants, but I don't believe he's helping himself here.

And FWIW, the DNC already believes he should be running for the GOP nomination, as so far that is where the majority of his support is coming from.

34 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

It's free country, and RFK Jr can say pretty much whatever he wants, but I don't believe he's helping himself here.

And FWIW, the DNC already believes he should be running for the GOP nomination, as so far that is where the majority of his support is coming from.

Yeah, Matt, and there is a misperception in the RFK, Jr. fan club on this forum that only the M$M has been critical of RFK, Jr.

RFK, Jr. has also been criticized recently by some reputable, independent, progressive journalists like Naomi Klein and Russ Baker.  

Russ Baker published a new op-ed today (at Who What Why) raising some serious questions, among other things, about RFK, Jr.'s position on Putin's invasion of Ukraine.