The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

Kristi Noem's Vice Presidential Trump selection chances now in political gravel pit

https://nordot.app/1159870516748632357?c=592622757532812385

“Ever since it was revealed that in her upcoming book Noem almost proudly wrote about shooting and killing a 14-month-old puppy — then triple downed on it after a bipartisan furor broke — her viability for being Trump’s pick has plummeted. And then went further south when it turns out her book mentioned her couragously standing up to North Korea’s dictator when, in fact, she never met him.

Which raises the another question? Former fabulist GOP Congressman Geore Santos and Kristi Noem: separated at birth?”

Steve Thomas

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife asked me if the outside agitators showing up at the college campus protests are being supplied by Donald Trump as a way of making Joe Biden look bad.

I didn't have an answer for her.

Steve Thomas

This Haaretz article reminded me of Jared Kushner's recent comments about developing "valuable beach front property" in Gaza.  But first, Bibi has to clear out the 2,000,000 homeless Palestinians... 🤥

These Israelis, Protesting Humanitarian Aid, Now Have Their Sights Set on Settling Gaza

Far-right religious Zionist activists have been monitoring the Gaza border region in Israel for months, preparing for their mission of breaking through the fence, entering Gaza, and ultimately re-establishing Jewish settlements

April 27, 2024

This could have happened if JFK and later Nixon had their way. But the military/industrial/Intelligence complex took steps to make certain it never happened.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"It is now highly feasible to take care of everybody on Earth at a higher standard of living than any have ever known. It no longer has to be you or me. Selfishness is unnecessary. War is obsolete. It is a matter of converting the high technology from weaponry to livingry." R. Buckminster Fuller'

5 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

My wife asked me if the outside agitators showing up at the college campus protests are being supplied by Donald Trump as a way of making Joe Biden look bad.

I didn't have an answer for her.

Donald Trump can’t expand his base, so he must shrink Joe Biden’s.

If Biden is re-elected, Vladmir Putin knows that he will be “removed” from Russia within a year.

Hamas made numerous visits to Moscow before and after its Oct. 7th attack. They knew how Netanyahu would act the way he did after being attacked.

Addendum:  I had to read up on the history of the ICC.  It looks like George W. Bush and Dick Cheney nixed U.S. membership in the ICC in 2002, during their run up to the invasion of Iraq.

International Criminal Court - Wikipedia

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Addendum:  I had to read up on the history of the ICC.  It looks like George W. Bush and Dick Cheney nixed U.S. membership in the ICC in 2002, during their run up to the invasion of Iraq.

International Criminal Court - Wikipedia

This means that there is little the U.S. can do to affect the decision of the ICC if it decides to issue arrest warrants for Israeli leaders for their acts of genocide against the Palestinians.

Trump plans Minnesota fundraiser on day of Barron's graduation: report

by Adam Nichols May 7, 2024

https://www.rawstory.com/barron-graduation/

“After weeks of complaining that his hush money trial would stop him attending his youngest son’s high school graduation, Donald Trump’s judge finally agreed to pause the trial for a day — and the ex-president swiftly organized a fundraiser.

Trump is now expected to speak at the Minnesota Republican Party’s Lincoln Reagan dinner on May 17 — the day Barron Trump graduates.

It’s not known if he will be at the graduation ceremony in Florida prior to his Minnesota appearance.”

"Who will explain for me, to my wonderful son, Barron, who is a GREAT Student at a fantastic School, that his Dad will likely not be allowed to attend his Graduation Ceremony, something that we have been talking about for years, because a seriously Conflicted and Corrupt New York State Judge wants me in Criminal Court on a bogus 'Biden Case' which, according to virtually all Legal Scholars and Pundits, has no merit, and should NEVER have been brought,"

Donald Trump to Attend Fundraiser on Day of Barron's Graduation

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-attend-fundraiser-day-barrons-graduation-1897759

“In a statement Minnesota GOP chair David Hann commented: "We are thrilled to welcome President Trump back to Minnesota to headline our Lincoln Reagan dinner, an annual tradition that reminds us of the roots of our Party and the leaders who have been most impactful in promoting our American values."

“The exact time and location of the Lincoln Reagan dinner was not released in the Minnesota GOP’s announcement.”

The man has absolutely no shame whatsoever. American values, my a**.

Steve Thomas