The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

19 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Trump is losing his marbles.

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton has a question... 🤥

Fr0f93CX0AA6mfz.jpg

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

This is downright dangerous.

- Donald Trump -

EVERYBODY KNOWS I'M 100% INNOCENT, INCLUDING BRAGG," he said about Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, according to The Washington Post. "BUT HE DOESN'T CARE. HE IS JUST CARRYING OUT THE PLANS OF THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS. OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED, AS THEY TELL US TO BE PEACEFUL!"

To make sure his MAGA minions understood the semi-coded message, he later posted a photo of himself holding a baseball bat like a weapon, alongside a photo of Attorney Bragg looking nervous with his hands up.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes

image.png.88655858bc3b11b6e600cf92015e67fb.png

Trump is going to keep pushing until this country explodes.

Steve Thomas

A former president posting a photo suggestive of violence against a DA prosecuting his case isn't worth a headline?

At 2 PM Eastern, this is Fox News' single Trump headline for the day, which btw is buried in the third tier of their online front page.  

Let's see if Tucker, Sean, or Laura pick up the story this evening.

Or, are they hamstrung because they lied about the Big Lie, lied and continue to lie about Jan 6, and lied and continue to lie about Trump's ongoing attempted Coup.

So, we're to trust that Carlson had honorable motives to get on board the JFK Records Act, because he and his colleagues at Fox News are standard bearers of timely, accurate journalism?

Is Carlson the voice we want associated with the legal battle for the last batch of Kennedy assassination files, when he had his chance back in 2017 but chose to abdicate responsibility because MAGA might revolt?  Deep State indeed.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/would-trump-indictment-help-hurt-former-presidents-2024-bid-win-back-white-house

Would Trump indictment help or hurt former president’s 2024 bid to win back White House?

Trump predicted earlier this month that indictment ‘probably will enhance my numbers’

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6322995524112&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="https://www.foxnews.com">foxnews.com</a></noscript>
Edited by Leslie Sharp

At the risk of theorizing, and surely if one is to do so, this is the forum for it —

Was Trump involved in MKUltra?  Not as victim, but trained in the art of messaging, for example, triggering former military personnel to act?

Stand Back and Stand By

We're gonna march and fight like hell

Death and Destruction

MK victims respond to "suggestion". 

2 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

At the risk of theorizing, and surely if one is to do so, this is the forum for it —

Was Trump involved in MKUltra?  Not as victim, but trained in the art of messaging, for example, triggering former military personnel to act?

Stand Back and Stand By

We're gonna march and fight like hell

Death and Destruction

MK victims respond to "suggestion". 

Leslie,

It's an interesting subject-- Trump and hypnosis.  Some of our forum members got very angry at me a while ago (on my George Estabrooks thread) for suggesting that Trump uses stage hypnosis techniques during his mass rallies.  

I haven't read author Lisa Morgan's book about Trump's use of hypnotic techniques, but I have observed some of his rallies in which people seemed to be switching into trance states.  Once they are in trance states, Trump typically makes hypnotic suggestions to his fans, and even asks for pledges of loyalty and obedience.

Comply with Me: Trump's Hypnosis Toolkit Exposed: Morgan, Lisa: 9781916346017: Amazon.com: Books

Here's an article from 2021 on the subject on Trump, hypnosis, and Lisa Morgan's book.

Donald Trump's 'hypnotic handshake' and 'secret weapon' he uses to win people over - Mirror Online

Edited by W. Niederhut

9 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

This white powder could turn out to be corn starch for all I know-- but I do believe that Trump's latest calls for violence are another example of what some have referred to as "stochastic terrorism"-- random, unpredictable acts of violence within a population that are caused by the incendiary rhetoric of demagogues.

If this is legal behavior, we need to pass laws against stochastic terrorism.

I believe that the El Paso Walmart Massacre was an act of stochastic terrorism, precipitated by the incendiary rhetoric of Donald Trump and Fox News.

9 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Leslie,

It's an interesting subject-- Trump and hypnosis.  Some of our forum members got very angry at me a while ago (on my George Estabrooks thread) for suggesting that Trump uses stage hypnosis techniques during his mass rallies.  

I haven't read author Lisa Morgan's book about Trump's use of hypnotic techniques, but I have observed some of his rallies in which people seemed to be switching into trance states.  Once they are in trance states, Trump typically makes hypnotic suggestions to his fans, and even asks for pledges of loyalty and obedience.

Comply with Me: Trump's Hypnosis Toolkit Exposed: Morgan, Lisa: 9781916346017: Amazon.com: Books

Here's an article from 2021 on the subject on Trump, hypnosis, and Lisa Morgan's book.

Donald Trump's 'hypnotic handshake' and 'secret weapon' he uses to win people over - Mirror Online

It may be worth you doing a little remedial research on the author. You may find it interesting. 

There is no qualification or license required to practice hypnotherapy in the UK. 

DeSantis Finds His Voice: A NatCon Culture Warrior Who Praised a Prominent White Nationalist

Nate Hochman’s hiring sends a signal of what the Florida governor wants for his campaign.
by TIM MILLER 

. . . As first reported by the Dispatch last year, Hochman participated in a Twitter Space with white nationalist virgin Nick Fuentes—and lavishly praised him. “We were just talking about your influence and we were saying, like, you’ve gotten a lot of kids ‘based’ and we respect that for sure,” Hochman said. “I literally said, I think Nick’s probably a better influence than Ben Shapiro on young men who might otherwise be conservative.”. . .

. . . During his naked attempt to get Fuentes to think he was also based, Hochman says “when the man’s right, he’s right” in response to Fuentes’s claim that “women are goofy, okay, they should have no authority, they should have no authority over men.” Then, after Fuentes says that women “just really have no business in politics,” Hochman repeats his response: “When the man’s right, he’s right.”

https://www.thebulwark.com/desantis-finds-his-voice-a-natcon-culture-warrior-who-praised-a-prominent-white-nationalist/