The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

9 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

It may be worth you doing a little remedial research on the author. You may find it interesting. 

There is no qualification or license required to practice hypnotherapy in the UK. 

This is classic ad hominem garbage, Chris-- posting a YouTube video in lieu of discussing the specific observations of the author about Trump's use of stage hypnosis techniques.  It belongs on your MAGA Water Cooler board.

Have you read Lisa Morgan's book about Trump?

Tell us what she has written about the subject of my post.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

This is classic ad hominem garbage, Chris-- posting a YouTube video in lieu of discussing the specific observations of the author about Trump's use of stage hypnosis techniques.  It belongs on your MAGA Water Cooler board.

Have you read Lisa Morgan's book about Trump?

Tell us what she has written about the subject of my post.

Well, that’s your opinion, William. Watch her promotional video about the book. I sat through it for 38 mins. Try not to be so offended when someone has an opinion other than your own. 

42 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Well, that’s your opinion, William. Watch her promotional video about the book. I sat through it for 38 mins. Try not to be so offended when someone has an opinion other than your own. 

Chris,

What opinion?  If you read my original post referencing Lisa Morgan, I never claimed that she was a psychologist, psychiatrist, or academician. 

I have attended only one stage hypnosis show in my life, (in Mexico circa 1973) and the hypnotist-- not a mental health professional-- was quite skilled, IMO.

I have directly observed some Trump rallies (on television) since 2016, and I independently observed Trump's use of some of the hypnosis techniques Morgan has, apparently, described.  I never read her book.

As for Trump's cult rally in Waco today, historian Heather Cox Richardson published this yesterday in her Letters From an American...

"Tomorrow, Trump will hold a rally in Waco, Texas, where a 1993 government siege to extricate the leader of a religious cult who witnesses said was stockpiling weapons led to a gun battle and a fire that left seventy-six people dead.  

Although a Republican investigation cited “overwhelming evidence” that exonerated the government of wrongdoing, right-wing talk radio hosts jumped on the events at Waco to attack the administration of Democratic president Bill Clinton. Rush Limbaugh stoked his listeners’ anger with talk of the government’s “murder” of citizens, and Alex Jones dropped out of community college to start a talk show on which he warned that the government had “murdered” the people at Waco and was about to impose martial law.

After the Waco siege the modern militia movement took off, and Trump is clearly using the anniversary to tap into domestic violence against the government to defend him in advance of possible indictments."

Edited by W. Niederhut

Pedophile pants-soiling draft-dodger Ted Nugent kicks off today's Trump rally in Waco by calling Ukrainian President Zelensky a "homosexual weirdo." 

He's an ideal spokesman for the Trump 2024 campaign.

And notice that Nugent still hasn't figured out that Trump and Pompeo surrendered to the Taliban at Doha in 2020. 

He "wants his money back."  🙄

Edited by W. Niederhut

On 3/24/2023 at 3:07 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Leslie,

It's an interesting subject-- Trump and hypnosis.  Some of our forum members got very angry at me a while ago (on my George Estabrooks thread) for suggesting that Trump uses stage hypnosis techniques during his mass rallies.  

I haven't read author Lisa Morgan's book about Trump's use of hypnotic techniques, but I have observed some of his rallies in which people seemed to be switching into trance states.  Once they are in trance states, Trump typically makes hypnotic suggestions to his fans, and even asks for pledges of loyalty and obedience.

Comply with Me: Trump's Hypnosis Toolkit Exposed: Morgan, Lisa: 9781916346017: Amazon.com: Books

Here's an article from 2021 on the subject on Trump, hypnosis, and Lisa Morgan's book.

Donald Trump's 'hypnotic handshake' and 'secret weapon' he uses to win people over - Mirror Online

thanks for the links, W.

I was thinking beyond "hypnosis" per se, and actual programming of a permanent nature.  

Years ago I came across a dossier by someone who seemed to be "in the know". I'm unable to put my hands on a link or my hardcopy so I'm sharing 'stream of consciousness'.  MKU was not focused solely on programming assassins and honey-pots, but spanned multiple disciplines.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

Donald Trump kicks Marjorie Taylor Greene in the teeth.

You can forget about being my Vice-President lady!

Trump Vows to Defeat ‘Demonic Forces’ —by Relentlessly Whining

by Zachary Petrizzo Mar. 25, 2023

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-vows-to-defeat-demonic-forces-by-relentlessly-whining?ref=scroll

“Then Trump praised those he views as loyalists—who haven’t left his side. Chief among them was firebrand MAGA-loving Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, who was in the audience.

“Marjorie Taylor Greene. I don’t want to insult you by saying this, Marjorie, but on the plane, I said, ‘People don’t realize how brilliant she is,’” Trump said—going on to praise her visits to the D.C. jail where Jan. 6 defendants remain behind bars.

“Would you like to run for the Senate?” Trump then asked in Greene’s direction. “I would fight like hell for you.”

Trump’s suggestion might surprise those around Greene, as The Daily Beast first reported that the Georgia lawmaker had made her way onto a 2024 Trump vice presidential shortlist.”

Steve Thomas

It's possible that Trump is now too liberal for the MAGA audience:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-rally-crowd-eerily-quiet-as-he-acts-out-ron-desantis-crying-and-begging-for-his-help/ar-AA194THa?cvid=437ddc552a534b9e9f73cb551152c4e9&ei=73

Trump Rally Crowd Eerily Quiet As He Acts Out Ron DeSantis Crying and Begging for His Help

Edited by David Andrews

22 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Chris,

What opinion?  If you read my original post referencing Lisa Morgan, I never claimed that she was a psychologist, psychiatrist, or academician. 

I have attended only one stage hypnosis show in my life, (in Mexico circa 1973) and the hypnotist-- not a mental health professional-- was quite skilled, IMO.

I have directly observed some Trump rallies (on television) since 2016, and I independently observed Trump's use of some of the hypnosis techniques Morgan has, apparently, described.  I never read her book.

As for Trump's cult rally in Waco today, historian Heather Cox Richardson published this yesterday in her Letters From an American...

"Tomorrow, Trump will hold a rally in Waco, Texas, where a 1993 government siege to extricate the leader of a religious cult who witnesses said was stockpiling weapons led to a gun battle and a fire that left seventy-six people dead.  

Although a Republican investigation cited “overwhelming evidence” that exonerated the government of wrongdoing, right-wing talk radio hosts jumped on the events at Waco to attack the administration of Democratic president Bill Clinton. Rush Limbaugh stoked his listeners’ anger with talk of the government’s “murder” of citizens, and Alex Jones dropped out of community college to start a talk show on which he warned that the government had “murdered” the people at Waco and was about to impose martial law.

After the Waco siege the modern militia movement took off, and Trump is clearly using the anniversary to tap into domestic violence against the government to defend him in advance of possible indictments."

You have claimed its ‘classic ad hominem garbage’. I eluded to the idea that the author is not credible, based on the fact that I did some reading and I did sit through 38mins of her incoherent monologue. I pointed out that anyone can practice hypnotherapy in the UK.  
I think we should all be entitled to critique a persons work (free speech 101). 

PS she also thinks Barrack Obama was using mind control techniques. You’d know that if you did some remedial reading. ;) 

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

It's possible that Trump is now too liberal for the MAGA audience:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-rally-crowd-eerily-quiet-as-he-acts-out-ron-desantis-crying-and-begging-for-his-help/ar-AA194THa?cvid=437ddc552a534b9e9f73cb551152c4e9&ei=73

Trump Rally Crowd Eerily Quiet As He Acts Out Ron DeSantis Crying and Begging for His Help

Yes, David, talk about your schadenfreude.

It's a pleasure to watch Trump mock Rupert Murdoch's favorite 2024 GOP Presidential candidate.  Murdoch and his Fox talking heads have been fluffing Anti-Woke Fox hero Ron DeSantis for the past three years.

As for Steve's post today, I confess that I am one of those who has utterly failed to recognize Marjorie Taylor Greene's "brilliance."

I'm picturing a 2025 Trump Cabinet with MTG as Secretary of State, Ted ("I Want My Money Back") Nugent at Defense, and Lauren Boebert as Secretary of Education... 😂

20 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

You have claimed its ‘classic ad hominem garbage’. I eluded to the idea that the author is not credible, based on the fact that I did some reading and I did sit through 38mins of her incoherent monologue. I pointed out that anyone can practice hypnotherapy in the UK.  
I think we should all be entitled to critique a persons work (free speech 101). 

PS she also thinks Barrack Obama was using mind control techniques. You’d know that if you did some remedial reading. ;) 

No hijacking/MAGA spam allowed on this thread, Chris. 

Incidentally, if people study the history of the 56 Years thread, they will discover that you were the original MAGA spammer/highjacker on that thread.  You started posting moronic, non sequitur right wing memes about Joe Biden on the 56 Years thread in 2020-- even before Ben Cole and Mathew Koch started swamping that thread with MAGA spam.

Edited by W. Niederhut

While not using those specific "End Times" words, more and more, Donald Trump is beginning to frame his arguments in Armageddon terms.

At his last rally in Waco on Saturday,, he said (according to the Daily Beast):

"Donald Trump made some big promises to supporters at his rally in Waco, Texas on Saturday, vowing to defeat demonic forces in the “final battle” of 2024 and make the country a “free nation again.”"

Again and again, I read references to people in the audience speaking of Donald Trump as the "Savior".

With Trump speaking in the background, Hungarian-American retiree Marianna Bodrogi told AFP the occasion marked "the first time I've seen Trump in person."

"I love him, he's our savior," the 69-year-old said.

He is not doing anything to dispel that notion.

Steve Thomas

35 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

No hijacking/MAGA spam allowed on this thread, Chris. 

Incidentally, if people study the history of the 56 Years thread, they will discover that you were the original MAGA spammer/highjacker on that thread.  You started posting moronic, non sequitur right wing memes about Joe Biden on the 56 Years thread in 2020-- even before Ben Cole and Mathew Koch started swamping that thread with MAGA spam.

Chill out, and quit the nonsense, William. You are hypersensitive that I found the author you shared as not credible (my opinion). You should be cross at yourself for being intellectually lazy and not doing thorough due diligence on the author. I am a libertarian / liberal, I published my Political Compass result. I would not suggest that a MAGA thread is the best place for me. I do reserve the right to find opinions from the diverse political spectrum as palatable or non-credible at times. I do not have a tribal mindset, like some. Lets try to keep some harmony. 

23 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Chill out, and quit the nonsense, William. You are hypersensitive that I found the author you shared as not credible (my opinion). You should be cross at yourself for being intellectually lazy and not doing thorough due diligence on the author. I am a libertarian / liberal, I published my Political Compass result. I would not suggest that a MAGA thread is the best place for me. I do reserve the right to find opinions from the diverse political spectrum as palatable or non-credible at times. I do not have a tribal mindset, like some. Lets try to keep some harmony. 

Chris,

Stop hijacking our thread with your puerile, deflective ad hominem nonsense.

Lisa Morgan was never the source of my psychiatric observations about Trump's use of stage hypnosis techniques-- something that I first mentioned long ago in the context of reviewing George Estabrooks 1943 Hypnosis textbook.

I merely referenced Morgan as a person who has, apparently, written a book on the subject.

If you want to read and review Morgan's book, by all means, get back to us with your findings.

But don't spam this thread with Trumplicon YouTube videos and erroneous attacks on forum members.

If you do, your posts should be removed to one of the designated MAGA threads.

7 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Chris,

Stop hijacking our thread with your puerile, deflective ad hominem nonsense.

Lisa Morgan was never the source of my psychiatric observations about Trump's use of stage hypnosis techniques-- something that I first mentioned long ago in the context of reviewing George Estabrooks 1943 Hypnosis textbook.

I merely referenced Morgan as a person who has, apparently, written a book on the subject.

If you want to read and review Morgan's book, by all means, get back to us with your findings.

But don't spam this thread with Trumplicon YouTube videos and erroneous attacks on forum members.

If you do, your posts should be removed to one of the designated MAGA threads.

I merely pointed out that IMO she isn’t credible. I also don’t find her suggesting Obama was using hypnosis on the crowd as very credible either. 

There is nothing ad hominem from me. Perhaps there is from you. I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree, as one liberal to another. 

Leave the MAGA stuff to MAGA supporters, that would be logical, William.