The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

Fox has to work harder than ever to protect the alternate reality their viewers live in:

How Fox News Is Quietly Covering Up Stories That Make Trump Look Weak

The pro-Trump network appears to be actively shielding the MAGA masses from all manner of news that makes his presidential hopes look dim.

https://newrepublic.com/article/180647/fox-news-quietly-covering-stories-make-trump-look-weak

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Fox has to work harder than ever to protect the alternate reality their viewers live in:

How Fox News Is Quietly Covering Up Stories That Make Trump Look Weak

The pro-Trump network appears to be actively shielding the MAGA masses from all manner of news that makes his presidential hopes look dim.

https://newrepublic.com/article/180647/fox-news-quietly-covering-stories-make-trump-look-weak

Fox, and a vast array of other media corporations owned and operated by right wing billionaires are a huge problem in U.S. politics lately.

Newsmax was originally funded by Richard Mellon Scaife.

Sinclair Broadcasting is a Trump/GOP propaganda corporation.

Breitbart was originally founded by the right wing Trump-funding billionaire Robert Mercer.

Townhall.com was a spawn of the Koch Heritage Foundation.

Richard Uihlein funds The Federalist, etc. etc.

The list goes on and on.

Little wonder that a fraudster with 91 felony indictments is still in contention for the Presidency.

Hey I was asking Sandy in his "Moderator Announcement " thread. What do you guys think of saving time and clicks  and going directly to the water cooler from the JFKA forum, and being able to see from the JFKA forum, the latest poster on the water cooler like all other threads here?

You might check out Sandy and I's dialog on that on the JFKA side.

On 4/10/2024 at 2:43 PM, Matt Allison said:

Any hour now, Iran will be firing missiles at Israeli targets.

Which means shortly thereafter Donald Trump will claim "This wouldn't have happened if I was still President."

Non-stop chaos until the November election in an effort to hurt Biden. Many lives lost because of Trump and Putin's attempts to begin a new Axis, and destroy American democracy.

ABA218EB-E3BB-4F6E-977A-10F0971EDDE2.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Says the Orange Ignoramus who was bribed by Sheldon Adelson and Paul Singer to move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, abandon longstanding U.S. support for Palestinian rights, and unilaterally withdraw from the international Iranian nuclear disarmament treaty... 🙄

- Donald Trump 04/13/24 -

"Just last week it was reported that an illegal adlinthin-- and you just look at this, what's happening," he said Saturday.

Journalist Bill Grueskin chimed in on that one.

"Hmm. That sounded more like 'adledirthin' than 'adlinthin' which if true kind of changes everything," he wrote.

Yeah. I'd hate to be an illegal whatchamajigger too. Just look at what's happening.

Steve Thomas

8 hours ago, Matt Allison said:
On 4/10/2024 at 1:43 PM, Matt Allison said:

Which means shortly thereafter Donald Trump will claim "This wouldn't have happened if I was still President."

8 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Great call!