The Education Forum

Film-Flam

1 hour ago, Bill Brown said:

Ok, Bill. The production values for this blurb are way beyond what would be within range of a humble researcher out to debunk Stone's film. Who is behind this? Litwin's rich Canadian friends? I'm a bit perplexed because, while I accept many of Litwin's arguments, I am confused as to just what is going on. Do you know?

And please don't tell me it's all on the up and up. That doesn't pass a smell test. Bugliosi had a major publisher, and tons of buddies in the press, and there was nothing like this--with fresh artwork and special effects. I can pretty much guarantee, moreover, that the cost of making this video swallowed up all the royalties from the book--and all the royalties that will ever come from the book. So who is funding this? It's not a sin for Litwin to have rich friends who are willing to fund his passion. JFK conferences and even the MFF have had rich people funding from afar. So who is behind Litwin? 

21 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Ok, Bill. The production values for this blurb are way beyond what would be within range of a humble researcher out to debunk Stone's film. Who is behind this? Litwin's rich Canadian friends? I'm a bit perplexed because, while I accept many of Litwin's arguments, I am confused as to just what is going on. Do you know?

And please don't tell me it's all on the up and up. That doesn't pass a smell test. Bugliosi had a major publisher, and tons of buddies in the press, and there was nothing like this--with fresh artwork and special effects. I can pretty much guarantee, moreover, that the cost of making this video swallowed up all the royalties from the book--and all the royalties that will ever come from the book. So who is funding this? It's not a sin for Litwin to have rich friends who are willing to fund his passion. JFK conferences and even the MFF have had rich people funding from afar. So who is behind Litwin? 

Recently Jim D described Litwin as a millionaire. So I presume he is able to fund his own work and probably views it as a hobby rather than a serious money making venture that has to turn a profit. 

Also I don't think that video would be too expensive to make. Probably could get it made for well less than $1000. 

47 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

I presume he [Fred Litwin] is able to fund his own work and probably views it as a hobby rather than a serious money making venture that has to turn a profit. 

Also I don't think that video would be too expensive to make. Probably could get it made for well less than $1000. 

I totally agree with your points above, Gerry. And, in fact, after reading Pat Speer's last post and before reading yours, I was thinking to myself --- Fred himself is probably funding his own video promotions. Seems logical to me.

Edited by David Von Pein

Even at this late date, there are people trying to influence the perception of the JFKA, and even the JFK record---I mean people who seem to have agendas, rather than earnest historians with varying points of view. 

Paul Gregory's recent book, in which he says he knew LHO was the lone assassin on Nov. 22, 1963, is one such example. Gregory's powers of divine perception topped that even of the Johnson Administration, which waited 48 hours before coming to that assessment 

The JFK Records have been deep-sixed in perpetuity by  President Biden, and the Mary Ferrell Foundation folks are trying to exhume the records. 

One could reasonably conjecture that the recent wave of anti-LHO and anti-conspiracy books is not accidental---or the heavily slanted coverage of the JFKA in such sites as Rolling Stone or Insider. 

One topic is beyond dispute---there are entities within the Biden Administration who want the JFK Records deep-sixed, 60 years after the JFKA. 

There is a serious lack on interest in the JFK Records Act in the agenda-setting media. Social media algorithms are, we now know, influenced by federal entities. 

How can one legitimately explain why records of George Joannides actions in New Orleans in the summer of 1963 are still being suppressed? 

It is hard to say, "Oh, LHO was not an intel asset, I know that for a fact" and then say, "The 60-year-old records from New Orleans are suppressed, but not to cover anything up." 

The article below is recommended reading. Try to look past the current politics (you hated or loved Trump etc.) to see the widening range of influence the federal government is exerting on all forms of media.  Then consider coverage of the JFK Records Act. 

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/guide-understanding-hoax-century-thirteen-ways-looking-disinformation?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

46 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

I totally agree with your points above, Gerry. And, in fact, after reading Pat Speer's last post and before reading yours, I was thinking to myself --- Fred himself is probably funding his own video promotions. Seems logical to me.

You could very well be right. I worked at a company that was taken over by criminals. I spent a thousand bucks or more of my own money investigating them and then turning what I had over to the FBI. But that was personal. They had come to destroy something I had helped build. 

So what is Litwin's angle? He's not even American. And yet he spends much of his free time and some serious bucks trying to put a dent in Ollie Stone? 

I hate to say it, but it reminds me of Robert Stone, who put together that piece of trash, Oswald's Ghost, in which he dismissed all JFK research as tainted by Garrison and his presumed homophobia. Is that what Fred is up to? Is he driven by a desire to strike back at Garrison for his silly comments about a thrill kill cult? 

I have no idea. But I wish I could just read his arguments without wondering what's behind them. 

I try to be open minded.  But there is only so much time in life to read and watch related information. If a millionaire and his friends want to throw money at bs, why waste my time.  I pity those that do.

On 4/1/2023 at 5:25 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

Paul Gregory's recent book, in which he says he knew LHO was the lone assassin on Nov. 22, 1963, is one such example. Gregory's powers of divine perception topped that even of the Johnson Administration, which waited 48 hours before coming to that assessment.

I wonder if Paul Gregory has ever seen the Walter Cronkite September, 1969 interview of LBJ?

The one where LBJ himself says "I can't honestly say I've ever been completely relieved of the fact there might have been international connections."

At the end of this interview hear LBJ also state "others who could have been involved."

If LBJ himself is casting doubt on the final WC finding of a LN without conspirators...how in the world can Paul Gregory be certain of that conclusion?

Lyndon Johnson interview with Walter Cronkite, September 1969

Edited by Joe Bauer