The Education Forum

CNN Smears RFK Jr. as "Quack"--JFK Records Again?

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

I guess you’ve had Obama, Trump and Biden. I hear you ....

Who do you want? 

Biden? You can't be serious. Whatever your personal feelings about the guy, he is probably the most "qualified" president in history. Long-time Senator, decades at the center of foreign relations. Two-term VP. That's quite the resume. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that is what he means Pat.

34 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Biden? You can't be serious. Whatever your personal feelings about the guy, he is probably the most "qualified" president in history. Long-time Senator, decades at the center of foreign relations. Two-term VP. That's quite the resume. 

In other words, Biden is a creature of the system.

38 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

In other words, Biden is a creature of the system.

In other words, you RFK, Jr. anti-vax enthusiasts would prefer another creature who has never flown an airplane to pilot the U.S. Boeing 757?

How did that work out for the U.S. when Donald Trump was in the cockpit from 2017-21?

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

Really, Pat? You’re making yourself look rather ridiculous. You think a guy who has never done a real job, has been found guilty of plagiarism and clearly has dementia is the most qualified???? He is more qualified than FDR, Lincoln, Washington,  Jackson, Adams, Madison, & Eisenhower???? What are you smoking old boy? 

Hades in a handbasket is it? 

Sounds like a segregationist. I presume you support this statement, Pat?!

Edited by Chris Barnard

12 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

In other words, you RFK, Jr. anti-vax enthusiasts would prefer another creature who has never flown an airplane to pilot the U.S. Boeing 757?

How did that work out for the U.S. when Donald Trump was in the cockpit from 2017-21?

But dim-witted, normies think B rate actor Zelensky is the man to lead Ukraine. TBH he is worth more than Dave Chapelle at an estimated $500,000,000. You think that is legit?! 🤣😂

22 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I certainly wouldn’t want Biden to be piloting any plane I’m on.

https://youtu.be/n2lTIh536jY 

(Where's @Matthew Koch when you need him?)

10 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I don’t think that fear of JFK records release explains the media blitz against RFK Jr, though I’m certain we would see those records if he became president, and I’m sure there are many who fear that too. It’s not about vaccines either. 

Paul--Thanks for your opinion on this specific topic. 

I wonder---and, obviously, I cannot prove my sentiments. 

Still, my gut tells me that a candidate's views on one issue---vaccines---should not be enough to unleash the venom being sent RFK's way.  Why such poison? 

We can conjecture that RFK, at last, would open up the JFK Records. 

6 hours ago, John Cotter said:

This is a false dichotomy.

RFK Jnr is being lynch-mobbed by the establishment because he is essentially anti-establishment – unlike say, Biden, the Clintons and the Bushes – in respect of, inter alia, BOTH the 1960s assassinations AND the authoritarian vaccine ideology.

What other US president or presidential candidate has ever unequivocally stated publicly that JFK was murdered by the CIA?

They have to try to cut him down because they know that if he were President, they couldn’t control him.

"What other US president or presidential candidate has ever unequivocally stated publicly that JFK was murdered by the CIA?"--JC

Good point, on topic. I had temporarily forgotten about that. Later I will post on that specific statement by RFK Jr. 

Of course, those who want to suppress the JFK Records do not say so.

They do not author articles that say, "The reason to torpedo RFK Jr. is he would open up the JFK Records." 

They have to find a cover reason. The cover reason is RFK Jr. has unconventional views (that I somewhat disagree with, btw) on vaccines. 

There is likely abject fear in those who want the JFK Records suppressed right now. A recent CNN poll found about one-third of voters thought a President Biden repeat is a good idea. Biden is vulnerable. 

President Biden, and AG Merrick Garland have buried the JFK Records in perpetuity, unless there is a clear and enforceable court win by MFF and Larry Schnapf. 

And then RFK Jr. shows up in White House? 

There is reason to put the long knives into RFK Jr., if you want to suppress the JFK Records. 

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

Really, Pat? You’re making yourself look rather ridiculous. You think a guy who has never done a real job, has been found guilty of plagiarism and clearly has dementia is the most qualified???? He is more qualified than FDR, Lincoln, Washington,  Jackson, Adams, Madison, & Eisenhower???? What are you smoking old boy? 

Hades in a handbasket is it? 

Sounds like a segregationist. I presume you support this statement, Pat?!

I'm sorry, but you are the one who looks ridiculous. When it comes to a job--any job--familiarity with the job, and experience with those with whom you will be working--are at the top of the resume. I would agree that certain jobs require more than just experience--that they require a certain vision, charm and leadership ability. But, on paper--based purely on work experience--Joe Biden is the most qualified Prez in history. 

1 minute ago, Pat Speer said:

I'm sorry, but you are the one who looks ridiculous. When it comes to a job--any job--familiarity with the job, and experience with those with whom you will be working--are at the top of the resume. I would agree that certain jobs require more than just experience--that they require a certain vision, charm and leadership ability. But, on paper--based purely on work experience--Joe Biden is the most qualified Prez in history. 

Most qualified for a motion to enact the 25th amendment? 

Do us all a favour, Pat, and make the case conclusively as to why Joe Biden is more qualified than any other president before him. 

🙂 

I ask that commenters stay on topic. 

If you think the CNN story is earnest and reflects animosity towards RFK Jr. purely on his vaccine stance, that is fine. That is your view. 

If you contend, as I do, that the CNN vaccine angle is a cover to torpedo RFK Jr. as he would open up the JFK Records, that is fine too, and say so. 

The EF-JFK has spaces for comments on the relative merits of the two major parties and major presidential candidates. The internet has oceans, planets and galaxies of such comments.

In contrast, the internet and media have no space devoted to opening up the JFK Records. That is the value of EF-JFK. 

Try to minimize personal aspersions. 

I don't think the JFK Files are a key factor in the strong establishment reaction against RFK Jr.   I think the CIA knows that no identified but unreleased JFK document is a "smoking gun."   I think identified but unreleased documents may further substantiate CT points, but nothing that would penetrate the MSM/establishment firewall.

I choose a third option: the MSM and the Democrat establishment are aggresively torpedoing RFK Jr's candidancy because they don't want him gaining enough traction to force Biden to debate.   Biden's age and mental condition make him vulnerable if forced to debate.  

The only way a long-shot candidate could win a primary is if he gets traction initially, so the establishment is trying to kill any challenge to Biden before it starts.

For those that downplay RFK Jr's underdog candidacy, please do consider that the Dem establishment is playing a risky game.   They've forced all the other "tier 1" candidates to sit on the sidelines in deference to the incumbent Biden.   That strategy exposes the dems to risk if Biden pulls out late or if an outsider gains traction against the anointed candidate as Bernie did in 2016.

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

By resume, on paper, yes I agree, And Trump on paper and by resume, not at all. Reagan similarly. If Biden would put his later apology into practice and push for an impeachment of the Supreme Court Justice he helped put on the court he would earn my respect. But in my view he’s the top of the pyramid of a corrupt and broken political system. So what makes someone qualified? Don’t you think vision is important? Courage under fire? Can’t we imagine better? On paper he’s way more qualified than a young John Kennedy. But so what?