The Education Forum

CNN Smears RFK Jr. as "Quack"--JFK Records Again?

OK, no Deep Politics here.

Just my suspicion that  the reason elements within the media are being loosed on RFK Jr. is that he is the only candidate who will open up the JFK Records. 

Is an Operation Mockingbird operation ongoing to suppress JFK Records?

I suspect as much. 

Maybe commenters have a different point of view, on this specific topic. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention his unequivocal public statement that the CIA murdered his uncle and hence that if he miraculously did become president, he would make every effort to pursue truth and justice in that regard.

But the partisan politicos even in this forum seem more interested in the tweedlededee-tweedlededum ding-dong than any of that.

Edited by John Cotter

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

Not to mention his unequivocal public statement that the CIA murdered his uncle and hence that if he miraculously did become president, he would make every effort to pursue truth and justice in that regard.

But the partisan politicos even in this forum seem more interested in the tweedlededee-tweedlededum ding-dong than any of that.

Thanks John.

Yes, no partisan politics from me. 

The long knives are out for RFK Jr. , and it is because he would open up the JFK Records, and those records pertaining to his own father. 

Some issues transcend politics. 

Sheesh, we might even see real JFKA and RFKA investigations, though, sadly, at this late date many leads are stone-dead cold.  

2 hours ago, John Cotter said:

It causes them cognitive dissonance and some very uncomfortable feelings. They’d rather believe in illusions that make them feel comfortable. 

I don’t think that fear of JFK records release explains the media blitz against RFK Jr, though I’m certain we would see those records if he became president, and I’m sure there are many who fear that too. It’s not about vaccines either. 

20 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I don’t think that fear of JFK records release explains the media blitz against RFK Jr, though I’m certain we would see those records if he became president, and I’m sure there are many who fear that too. It’s not about vaccines either. 

They fear his stance on corporate / institutional corruption, plain and simple. We only need to look at CHD to understand where he is coming from. Every person who fears what a man like RFK Jr would do in office will fight tooth and nail to stop him. 

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

I agree, Paul.

Ben Cole reminds me of the old saying, "To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail."

He tends to attribute most Republican chicanery to "Deep State" ops -- Russiagate, Trump's J6 coup attempt, etc.

Of course, we all know about Operation Mockingbird and the M$M's multi-decade cover up of the JFK assassination.   (In fact, I started two threads on the subject in the summer of 2021 relating to the inaccurate M$M "reviews" of JFK Revisited.)  

But attributing the recent media criticisms of RFK's anti-vaccine disinformazia to a Deep State plot to prevent the release of the JFK records is a stretch.

19 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I agree, Paul.

Ben Cole reminds me of the old saying, "To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail."

He tends to attribute most Republican chicanery to "Deep State" ops -- Russiagate, Trump's J6 coup attempt, etc.

Of course, we all know about Operation Mockingbird and the M$M's multi-decade cover up of the JFK assassination.   (In fact, I started two threads on the subject in the summer of 2021 relating to the inaccurate M$M "reviews" of JFK Revisited.)  

But attributing the recent media criticisms of RFK's anti-vaccine disinformazia to a Deep State plot to prevent the release of the JFK records is a stretch.

Yes, I agree. Every celebrity to question the safety of vaccines has received a similar treatment, regardless of politics. You are sent to the island, much as an accused sexual harasser. 

As a consequence RFK Jr. has zero chance of getting any traction. Zero. 

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

As a consequence RFK Jr. has zero chance of getting any traction. Zero. 

I disagree, he has one shot. If he doesn’t go down that line, he doesn’t get near it. They’ll do anything to stop him. 

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

This is a false dichotomy.

RFK Jnr is being lynch-mobbed by the establishment because he is essentially anti-establishment – unlike say, Biden, the Clintons and the Bushes – in respect of, inter alia, BOTH the 1960s assassinations AND the authoritarian vaccine ideology.

What other US president or presidential candidate has ever unequivocally stated publicly that JFK was murdered by the CIA?

They have to try to cut him down because they know that if he were President, they couldn’t control him.

Edited by John Cotter

3 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

RFK Jnr is being lynch-mobbed by the establishment because he is essentially anti-establishment – unlike say, Biden, the Clintons and the Bushes – in respect of, inter alia, BOTH the 1960s assassination and the authoritarian vaccine ideology.

100%, John. They’ll make him ‘persona non grata’ in any way they can. 

These threads Ben keeps starting trying to bash the "liberal media" and Dem politicians don't belong in this forum.

And once again, the people on this board are the only ones concerned about the JFK files; the general public couldn't care less, so let's stop pretending they do, ok?

They have far more pressing matters to be concerned about, as the GOP continues to assault their rights and their democracy every day.

In my view, agreeing with a couple of others, I think the MSM agenda on this is a bit bigger than the JFK files.  Although I have little doubt that RFK Jr would be sure they are released.

If you recall the Bobby Kennedy of 1967-68, that guy was probably the furthest left Democratic candidate for the presidency up until Bernie Sanders.

But the thing about Bobby Jr. is that  he is pretty articulate about these matters, like when he talks about "agency capture".  I mean can you imagine the impact of millions of people hearing about that in a debate?  Let alone the JFK files, and the fact that he wrote that both his uncle and father were taken out by sophisticated plots?

He is anathema to their agenda. In just about every way.  He is too much like his father.

When you learn about his father, and this actually happened to me, I called up Lisa Pease and said, "Bobby Kennedy made JFK look like a moderate."

Edited by James DiEugenio

Just exactly what qualifies RFK Jr. to be President?

I for one am tired of completely unqualified people running for office because they're celebrities. Especially presidents. Would you have them fly your 737 on the next flight you take? I think not. The job of president is much more important and difficult.

In regard to the JFKA files, the general public couldn't care a less. 

What it will take to get those files released is beyond me. Lawsuits, I guess. I think that's the best shot.

1 hour ago, Bob Ness said:

Just exactly what qualifies RFK Jr. to be President?

I for one am tired of completely unqualified people running for office because they're celebrities. Especially presidents. Would you have them fly your 737 on the next flight you take? I think not. The job of president is much more important and difficult.

In regard to the JFKA files, the general public couldn't care a less. 

What it will take to get those files released is beyond me. Lawsuits, I guess. I think that's the best shot.

I guess you’ve had Obama, Trump and Biden. I hear you ....

Who do you want?