The Education Forum

What has been your unique contribution to JFK assassination research?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anyone here actually tooting their own horn regards your question.

Edited by Joe Bauer

7 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

What has been your unique contribution to the 60 year history of JFK assassination research?

Both myself & Denis Morrisette were credited by Sir Vince Palamera for proving beyond reasonable doubt that Meatloaf was at the scene as a child. Even DVP didn’t challenge our valiant efforts. I expect to be mentioned in the next edition of Crossfire and all my royalty checks will be donated to charity.

Toot toot!!

Meatloaf made it to Parkland.

A gentleman showing a Government agency badge in the middle of the road made him pull over on his way to Parkland.

The gentleman hopped in and took over the driving duties.

*I don't think Meatloaf was on seen.He was at the airport.

Edited by Michael Crane

(B) I showed that the Bell film showed............

(1) Hoffman sitting near his lookout on Stemmens (as jfk was entering the triple underpass) -- or

(2) showed Hoffman's falcon slowing to a near stop on Stemmens (after jfk had entered the Stemmens onramp) -- &

(3) Officer Murphy jumping up onto his 3-wheeler at the eastern barrier of Stemmens (as jfk was entering the triple underpass) -- &

(4) Officer Murphy after he had run across to the western barrier of Stemmens (looking up the onramp at jfk)(after jfk had passed under him at (3) -- &

(5) SSA Hickey holding & swinging the AR15 soon after Z313 & up untill Hickey disappears into the shade of the triple underpass (i made a giff).

(D) I showed that the Darnell film showed……….

(1) Bell (& Bell's large friend) standing at location No 3 (on the south side of Main St)(Bell filmed from 3 locations)(a few minutes after Z313).

(H) I showed that the Hughes film showed …………

(1) Romack (walking)(i made a giff) on Houston St extn north of the TSBD (as the jfk limo turned into Elm St) &

(2) Rackley (standing) & a workmate (Lee)(standing).

(L) I made a giff of Lattimer's 18 frames in his 1994 test showing………..

(1)The lapel flip in slow motion – &

(2) The Lattimer test took a chunk out of the lapel – &

(3) The Lattimer test took 4 zapruder frames from shot to flip – &

(4) I showed that because the Lattimer slug hit the lapel then we could expect that the lapel flip seen at Z224 indicates that Oswald's shot-2 was 5 zapruder frames (not 4) before Z224 (ie shot-2 was at Z219).

I explained the mysterious 4th shot heard about 4 minutes after the first 3 shots (2 shots plus an autoburst).

I have revealed everything that it is possible to reveal re the who-how-where-when of what happened in Dealey Plaza.

Oswald fired his shot-1 at Z104, his shot-2 at Z217, & Hickey fired his accidental autoburst at say Z300 to Z313.

The above is a small portion of what i have revealed re the JFK saga (i am going to have a break & drink a can of red bitter beer).

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

Ok i am back... 

I revealed a new witness (Whatley) who was standing at cnr of Elm & Houston.

I revealed a new witness (Christopher) who owns the overhead signals (Oswald's shot-1 at Z105 ricocheted offa the support arm guy rod).

Christopher confirms that the signals (& the backboard) do not have a bullet hole or any such damage.

I revealed that the Carcano bullet copper jacket (or was it brass, i forget) was made in 2 halves, which is why it fragments into 2 halves.

I revealed that Hickey's accidental shot was an autoburst of at least 4 shots (a number of researchers reckoned that Hickey fired only 1 shot).

12 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

What has been your unique contribution to the 60 year history of JFK assassination research?

Yikes, anyone who answers this question is going to look like a self-promoter. 

At the risk of seeming to be guilty of self-promotion, I would list two contributions I think I've made:

One, my extensive interview with DoD photographic lab technician and photographer Brian Mee and my interviews with at least six professional British photographers regarding the backyard rifle photos. I used this material in my online book Hasty Judgment. I included the transcript of my interview with Mr. Mee in the book. I also cited some of Mr. Mee's observations in my article "The HSCA and Fraud in the Backyard Rifle Photos."

Two, my detection of the impossibly rapid movement of Malcolm Summers' left foreleg in the Zapruder film. I also think I may have been the first one to write about the impossibly quick movement of Brehm's son in the Zapruder film, but I'm not sure. I'd have to go back and check, but Noel Twyman or Harrison Livingstone may have already called attention to the movement of Brehm's son (the problem is that I no longer have Twyman's book or any of Livingstone's books). Anyway, I wrote about the movements of Summers' left leg in my article "Evidence of Alteration in the Zapruder Film."

End of shameless self-promotion.

Edited by Michael Griffith

I'm the writer of what I believe is the fifth or sixth musical stage play about the JFK assassination. My play is about a young boy who was in Dallas that dark day in 1963 and how those events went on to shape his life and career. Watch for the premiere of I Know My Name Is Meat, coming this fall Off-Broadway.

15 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

I'm the writer of what I believe is the fifth or sixth musical stage play about the JFK assassination. My play is about a young boy who was in Dallas that dark day in 1963 and how those events went on to shape his life and career. Watch for the premiere of I Know My Name Is Meat, coming this fall Off-Broadway.

Hmmm ... interesting.

Tooting a horn for others here?

Pittsburg PA lad - Duquesne University grad Vince Palamara.

JFKA / SS history icon nonpareil.

41 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

My royalty checks should be made out to - ‘The Villa in France appeal c/o S.Coleman.’

11 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Ok i am back... 

I revealed a new witness (Whatley) who was standing at cnr of Elm & Houston.

I revealed a new witness (Christopher) who owns the overhead signals (Oswald's shot-1 at Z105 ricocheted offa the support arm guy rod).

Christopher confirms that the signals (& the backboard) do not have a bullet hole or any such damage.

I revealed that the Carcano bullet copper jacket (or was it brass, i forget) was made in 2 halves, which is why it fragments into 2 halves.

I revealed that Hickey's accidental shot was an autoburst of at least 4 shots (a number of researchers reckoned that Hickey fired only 1 shot).

Please go spam some other JFK forum. You don't know what you're talking about. 

59 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

Please go spam some other JFK forum. You don't know what you're talking about. 

The truth is not easy to find. But the truth once found is easy to understand. U dont have the wit to understand. I will continue.............

I described/explained Oswald's actions during his 2 shots -- & then his trajekt down the stairs -- & then his trajekt out across Main St.

1 revealed (again) the results of the ricochet of Oswald's shot-1 at Z105 -- including the hole in the floor of the jfklimo.

I explained how Hickey's 2nd last shot went under the rollbar/divider -- & how the fragmentation (the slug hit on the underside of the crease ie on the angled underside of the chrome trim) damaged the rearvision mirror.

etc etc etc.

I put up with dullards on this forum (eg  palamara) -- koz i know that the truth will be understood by others. 

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz