The Education Forum

What has been your unique contribution to JFK assassination research?

Sherry Fiester is the only other person I know of that has acknowledged that the limo was crooked in the street at 313. She has said it was 3° crooked but I'm pretty sure it was closer to 6°.

Usually Zapruder's angle to JFK is represented as being between 89 and 90°. if that were true then the relative positions  of the  forward posts of the side windows would look very different. He would have seen the post on the left side of the car to the left of the post on the right side. Frame 312 is much clearer and shows from Z's position the post on the left side of the car is forward of the post on the right side. The curvature of the windows can throw things off so you have to look at the base of the posts.

This is empirical proof that the car was turned several degrees relative to Elm St. It makes sense since Greer looked over his shoulder and likely pulled the steering wheel to the right. In earlier images like Altgens 6 the limo is not crooked. I guess people could also theorize that it is due to a cut and paste of the limo  from an earlier frame.

The implications for Sherry Fiesters South knoll theory is that six degrees would Place her shooter a little closer to the railroad tracks. 

Six degrees also makes the storm drain Theory even crazier. That bullet would  either hit Kellerman or come within Maybe an inch of his ear. It doesn't make any difference for JFK's positioning because we generally judge that relative to Zapruder not the angle of the limo. I don't know who gets credit for the first observation of this but it is an overlooked and  possibly boring fact. But it is a factual element of the case.

WILLIS 5:

On a completely separate issue Linda Willis has questioned why the trains in the yard are not visible through the Colonnade in Willis 5. She is sure that they were visible to her and her father. The fact is their lines of site at Willis 5 show that the Pullman cars were not visible to them. But she also States they walked about 20 to 30 ft forward to take the last photos. From either of those positions you would be seeing the Pullman cars in the yard. So I think the theories about the Pullman cars being removed from the photo can be put aside.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After answering a request from Canadian researcher (& Forum member) John Kowalski asking for a D.P.U.K. member to assist in his work on Albert Osborne, I located a living member of Osborne's family in Grimsby, England.  Another Forum member, Ron Ecker, had also done much research on Osborne. (Ron has been missing from this Forum over recent years and I miss his humour, which seems lacking at times in posts today!)  In 2020, during Covid restrictions, I presented to JFK Lancer's virtual N.I.D., with kind permission from J.K.  Certainly not unique, but I presented a copy of Osborne's 13th April '64 typed letter to his family refuting his bus travel to M.C. with L.H.O.  Also refuting the nonsense written in books such as 'Appointment in Dallas' & Torbitt's 'Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal', Sprague's 'The Taking of America' & Ramsey's 'Who Shot JFK'.  I also presented evidence from former staff of the 'Cambridge News' who were employed at the paper in '63, who considered the claim of the famous anonymous phone call to "contact the American Embassy in London for some big news" as completely fictitious.  It was John Kowalski who first uncovered the fact of the real John Howard Bowen's death in January of 1962 from injuries sustained in a car accident.  John's work has also been published on K's & K website.

I revealed that the Bronson footage shows Hickey holding the AR15.

It shows Hickey raising up a half head higher at about Z300 -- ie a half head higher than his already high half-sitting half-standing height.

It hows Hickey falling backwards after Z313 -- & shows the AR15 swinging upwards during the backwards fall.

It shows SSA McIntyre looking at Hickey shooting.

It shows SSA McIntyre getting whiplash looking forward to see if any damage has been done after Z313.

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

I revealed that in the last frame of Muchmore's footage driver Kinney can be seen getting whiplash looking hard right a second or so after Hickey's autoburst (the muzzle of the AR15 was about 2ft from Kinney's right earhole).

Alltho Kinney might be reacting to SSA Roberts barking at SSA Ready to get back onto the running board of Queen Mary.

I revealed that Oswald's shot-1 at pseudo Z105 was at what i called frame T137 of Towner's footage -- T142 being the last frame.

And i showed that the Towner footage showed that jfk did indeed raise his (right) hand just after T137 (ie after the first shot)(as per witnesses).

I revealed that the AR15 had to be merely an inch or so above the level of the Queen Mary windshield to enable the last shot of the autoburst to hit the top of jfk's head.

And that the AR15 had to be no higher than say 2 inches above the level of the Queen Mary windshield to enable the 2nd last shot of the autoburst to go under the divider/rollbar of the jfklimo -- & then hit the chrome trim above the rear view mirror.

And that some of the shots of the autoburst passed throo the gap between the upturned vizors of the Queen Mary & between the upturned vizors of the jfklimo.

And that the first shot of the autoburst caused the wound to Tague's left cheek.

And that the autoburst did not go anywhere near the concrete manhole in Elm St (the manhole was about 13ft left of the autoburst).

45 minutes ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

I revealed that Oswald's shot-1 at pseudo Z105 was at what i called frame T137 of Towner's footage -- T142 being the last frame.

And i showed that the Towner footage showed that jfk did indeed raise his (right) hand just after T137 (ie after the first shot)(as per witnesses).

Which witnesses say JFK raised his right hand after the first shot?

On 4/24/2023 at 3:56 AM, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

I revealed a new witness (Christopher) who owns the overhead signals (Oswald's shot-1 at Z105 ricocheted offa the support arm guy rod).

Marjan, could you say where I could find your discussion about this witness you say you found? Or if it is not available elsewhere could you say what this is about here? The main point of interest is who is this witness and how does this witness know there was no damage from a bullet and if there are photos to prove it. Thanks--

On 4/25/2023 at 12:51 AM, Chris Bristow said:

Sherry Fiester is the only other person I know of that has acknowledged that the limo was crooked in the street at 313. She has said it was 3° crooked but I'm pretty sure it was closer to 6°.

Usually Zapruder's angle to JFK is represented as being between 89 and 90°. if that were true then the relative positions  of the  forward posts of the side windows would look very different. He would have seen the post on the left side of the car to the left of the post on the right side. Frame 312 is much clearer and shows from Z's position the post on the left side of the car is forward of the post on the right side. The curvature of the windows can throw things off so you have to look at the base of the posts.

This is empirical proof that the car was turned several degrees relative to Elm St. It makes sense since Greer looked over his shoulder and likely pulled the steering wheel to the right. In earlier images like Altgens 6 the limo is not crooked. I guess people could also theorize that it is due to a cut and paste of the limo  from an earlier frame.

I don't follow your point on Z312. I looked and it is as you say, the post on the left side of the presidential limousine is forward of the post on the right side. But why does that mean the limousine is "crooked" in the street instead of simply slightly forward from Zapruder's vantage point in filming at Z312 as the limousine passes. Naturally when the limousine passes Zapruder the posts are going to look that way. How does Z312 prove the limousine was "crooked"? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Gerry Down said:

Which witnesses say JFK raised his right hand after the first shot?

A number of witnesses mention jfk raising his (right) hand/arm after a shot (might have said at same time as shot).

This obviously duznt concern the shot at Z219 (the magic bullet) koz this would refer to jfk raising both hands/arms.

The raising of the right hand/arm must concern the first shot, ie Oswald's shot-1 at pseudo-Z105.

And Towner indeed shows jfk raised hand/arm just after pseudo-Z105.

56 minutes ago, Greg Doudna said:

Marjan, could you say where I could find your discussion about this witness you say you found? Or if it is not available elsewhere could you say what this is about here? The main point of interest is who is this witness and how does this witness know there was no damage from a bullet and if there are photos to prove it. Thanks--

Christopher posted in the following website link.

11 March 2007 -- 11 Seconds in Dallas, Not Six -- By Max Holland and Johann W. Rush.

https://www.washingtondecoded.com/site/2007/03/11-seconds-in-d.html

[i]Christopher

I was an electrician's apprentice charged with changing out the traffic signals in 2004, when Dallas went from 8" light bulb to 12" LED. The one signal I never Ebay'd or sold for scrap is the one from the mast arm over Elm. By most accounts, it looks similar to the ones depicted in the pictures I see; and from what I can tell, it's a roughly 1947 model signal. I'm looking at it right now, and while I don't see any dents that appear bullet-like, I can tell you that [u]the rectangular tin frame around the signal was installed slightly crooked, [/u]which allows more light to come through on the bottom-right corner (closest to the depository). This might explain why some thought there was bullet-damage on the light itself, as opposed to the mast arm. Had I read this a decade ago, I'd have checked that arm for ya ;^).

Posted by: Christopher | 12 September 2013 at 02:25 AM[/i]

On 4/24/2023 at 4:35 AM, Sean Coleman said:

Both myself & Denis Morrisette were credited by Sir Vince Palamera for proving beyond reasonable doubt that Meatloaf was at the scene as a child. Even DVP didn’t challenge our valiant efforts. I expect to be mentioned in the next edition of Crossfire and all my royalty checks will be donated to charity.

Toot toot!!

Although I participated in the effort for locating Meat Loaf, I did not prove anything. So 100% of the credit is yours, so more millions to charity.

34 minutes ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Christopher posted in the following website link.

11 March 2007 -- 11 Seconds in Dallas, Not Six -- By Max Holland and Johann W. Rush.

https://www.washingtondecoded.com/site/2007/03/11-seconds-in-d.html

[i]Christopher

I was an electrician's apprentice charged with changing out the traffic signals in 2004, when Dallas went from 8" light bulb to 12" LED. The one signal I never Ebay'd or sold for scrap is the one from the mast arm over Elm. By most accounts, it looks similar to the ones depicted in the pictures I see; and from what I can tell, it's a roughly 1947 model signal. I'm looking at it right now, and while I don't see any dents that appear bullet-like, I can tell you that [u]the rectangular tin frame around the signal was installed slightly crooked, [/u]which allows more light to come through on the bottom-right corner (closest to the depository). This might explain why some thought there was bullet-damage on the light itself, as opposed to the mast arm. Had I read this a decade ago, I'd have checked that arm for ya ;^).

Posted by: Christopher | 12 September 2013 at 02:25 AM[/i]

Thank you Marjan. Yes it is convincing testimony that there are no "dents that appear bullet-like" on the light signal itself, however Max Holland's proposal appears to be that the bullet hit somewhere on the metal mast, which this witness cannot give information concerning (not that you claimed that, what you claimed you delivered). 

On 4/24/2023 at 11:34 AM, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

(B) I showed that the Bell film showed............

(1) Hoffman sitting near his lookout on Stemmens (as jfk was entering the triple underpass) -- or

(2) showed Hoffman's falcon slowing to a near stop on Stemmens (after jfk had entered the Stemmens onramp) -- &

(3) Officer Murphy jumping up onto his 3-wheeler at the eastern barrier of Stemmens (as jfk was entering the triple underpass) -- &

(4) Officer Murphy after he had run across to the western barrier of Stemmens (looking up the onramp at jfk)(after jfk had passed under him at (3) -- &

(5) SSA Hickey holding & swinging the AR15 soon after Z313 & up untill Hickey disappears into the shade of the triple underpass (i made a giff).

(D) I showed that the Darnell film showed……….

(1) Bell (& Bell's large friend) standing at location No 3 (on the south side of Main St)(Bell filmed from 3 locations)(a few minutes after Z313).

(H) I showed that the Hughes film showed …………

(1) Romack (walking)(i made a giff) on Houston St extn north of the TSBD (as the jfk limo turned into Elm St) &

(2) Rackley (standing) & a workmate (Lee)(standing).

(L) I made a giff of Lattimer's 18 frames in his 1994 test showing………..

(1)The lapel flip in slow motion – &

(2) The Lattimer test took a chunk out of the lapel – &

(3) The Lattimer test took 4 zapruder frames from shot to flip – &

(4) I showed that because the Lattimer slug hit the lapel then we could expect that the lapel flip seen at Z224 indicates that Oswald's shot-2 was 5 zapruder frames (not 4) before Z224 (ie shot-2 was at Z219).

I explained the mysterious 4th shot heard about 4 minutes after the first 3 shots (2 shots plus an autoburst).

I have revealed everything that it is possible to reveal re the who-how-where-when of what happened in Dealey Plaza.

Oswald fired his shot-1 at Z104, his shot-2 at Z217, & Hickey fired his accidental autoburst at say Z300 to Z313.

The above is a small portion of what i have revealed re the JFK saga (i am going to have a break & drink a can of red bitter beer).

These are interesting discoveries. Have you compiled them into a video or essay where people can see all these in the one place? I'm sure lots of people would like to see them. I've never seen Hoffman or Romack in any of the films and I'd imagine alot of people on here haven't either. If these discoveries are scattered across various forum threads people are not as likely to see them. Worse, someone could see them at a future date and claim them as their own discoveries. You should consider setting up a YouTube channel and posting all these items on there so that in future people are aware you were the one to discover them.