The Education Forum

Tucker is out apparently

Bob Ness

Weird. So what happens with the lord and savior of the JFKA files. Did Morley and Schnapf get him fired? 

More money in podcasts? Less editorial control? Kind of hard to believe actually. I thought he was their top guy. Maybe Fox is making a turn.

Edited by Bob Ness

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is a good day.  I agree with you Bob.  I was sickened to see people fawning over Tucker Carlson as though he is our new leader.

And Moderators, please don't delete this thread. We need to talk about things that affect JFK assassination research today.  The research is a current thing, affected by current events.  The question remains, was he fired? Probably.  And that Schnapf and co won't be appearing on Tucker's precious show anymore is a great thing.  

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/24/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news/index.html

Edited by Joseph Backes

28 minutes ago, Joseph Backes said:

Today is a good day.  I agree with you Bob.  I was sickened to see people fawning over Tucker Carlson as though he is out new leader.

And Moderators, please don't delete this thread. We need to talk about things that affect JFK assassination research today.  The research is a current thing, affected by current events.  The question remains, was he fired? Probably.  And that Schnapf and co won't be appearing on Tucker's precious show anymore is a great thing.  

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/24/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news/index.html

Yeah. Looks like he was canned.

Although he brought needed attention to the files release, hitching your horse to a septic truck isn't the best strategy IMO. I give him credit for shining light on that, but the problem has always been his own credibility outside the Fox orbit. He now takes the release controversy with him. Too bad. Maybe he'll reveal his source now (not likely).

Just now, Joseph Backes said:

Must be house cleaning day. Methinks more heads will roll this week at Fox.

So Tucker Carlson is a "septic truck"??? It's a good day because Tucker got fired??? Oh, let me guess: You hate Tucker because he's not a liberal, and in your eyes anyone who's not a liberal must be an evil person.  

So you guys are so far off the deep end of the political spectrum that you are cheering the removal of the only voice on a major TV network for releasing all the remaining JFKA files. Nice. Just really nice. How "tolerant and inclusive" of you.