The Education Forum

Tucker is out apparently

Bob Ness

Speculation - Carlson probably got fired as a result of the Dominion lawsuit and settlement.  Why was Fox / Rupert in a panic to settle at the very last moment? To prevent any evidence from going into the public record and to prevent any of their employees from being questioned in open court.  Many think there was something beyond what is in the news now that would have been revealed in court.  Whatever that might be could still come out in the other voting machine lawsuit with Smartmatic if they don't settle and have a trail in open court. 

He embarrassed Fox.  And that was a really big settlement.    

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote, RFJ jr. on Twitter 10 minutes ago 

Fox fires
@TuckerCarlson five days after he crosses the red line by acknowledging that the TV networks pushed a deadly and ineffective vaccine to please their Pharma advertisers. Carlson’s breathtakingly courageous April 19 monologue broke TV’s two biggest rules: Tucker told the truth about how greedy Pharma advertisers controlled TV news content and he lambasted obsequious newscasters for promoting jabs they knew to be lethal and worthless. For many years, Tucker has had the nation's biggest audience averaging 3.5 million — 10 times the size of CNN. Fox just demonstrated the terrifying power of Big Pharma.

Close quote

1 hour ago, Joseph Backes said:

Today is a good day.  I agree with you Bob.  I was sickened to see people fawning over Tucker Carlson as though he is out new leader.

And Moderators, please don't delete this thread. We need to talk about things that affect JFK assassination research today.  The research is a current thing, affected by current events.  The question remains, was he fired? Probably.  And that Schnapf and co won't be appearing on Tucker's precious show anymore is a great thing.  

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/24/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news/index.html

Hear! Hear!

Tucker Carlson could still be in for some big bucks. The Daily Wire offered Stephen Crowder $50 million to join their platform just this year. I would imagine the Daily Wire will have Tucker Carlson in their cross hairs for a similar offer:

1 hour ago, Joseph Backes said:

Speculation - Carlson probably got fired as a result of the Dominion lawsuit and settlement.  Why was Fox / Rupert in a panic to settle at the very last moment? To prevent any evidence from going into the public record and to prevent any of their employees from being questioned in open court.  Many think there was something beyond what is in the news now that would have been revealed in court.  Whatever that might be could still come out in the other voting machine lawsuit with Smartmatic if they don't settle and have a trail in open court. 

He embarrassed Fox.  And that was a really big settlement.    

It's interesting to note that in 2020, HBO aired a documentary that questioned the reliability and security of the Dominion voting systems. HBO presented evidence that Dominion voting systems were vulnerable to hacking.

Months before Fox News, HBO aired voting machine allegations in a documentary. It wasn’t sued | Just The News

I think Fox was wise to settle, not because there isn't plenty of credible evidence of 2020 election fraud but because they knew that their odds of getting a jury that would be objective and patient enough to process and weigh that evidence were not great. 

I'm sure Fox's lawyers also worried that they would draw a judge who would exclude much of the evidence of election fraud on specious grounds.

Three of the seven judges on the Wisconsin supreme court, including the chief justice, wrote in their dissent in the court's 4-3 rejection of the Trump election lawsuit that there was credible evidence of considerable election fraud in Wisconsin, and they harshly criticized the majority for failing to address that evidence in their ruling.

I find it chilling that any judge allowed this kind of lawsuit to proceed in the first place. This was a serious blow to the First Amendment's guarantee of freedom of the press. I can only guess what liberals would have said if similar lawsuits had been filed against the liberal publications that claimed that Bush won the 2004 election because of serious election fraud, especially in Ohio. 

Edited by Michael Griffith

5 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

It's interesting to note that in 2020, HBO aired a documentary that questioned the reliability and security of the Dominion voting systems. HBO presented evidence that Dominion voting systems were vulnerable to hacking.

Months before Fox News, HBO aired voting machine allegations in a documentary. It wasn’t sued | Just The News

I think Fox was wise to settle, not because there isn't plenty of credible evidence of 2020 election fraud but because they knew that their odds of getting a jury that would be objective and patient enough to process and weigh that evidence were not great. 

I'm sure Fox's lawyers also worried that they would draw a judge who would exclude much of the evidence of election fraud on specious grounds.

Three of the seven judges on the Wisconsin supreme court, including the chief justice, wrote in their dissent in the court's 4-3 rejection of the Trump election lawsuit that there was credible evidence of considerable election fraud in Wisconsin, and they harshly criticized the majority for failing to address that evidence in their ruling.

I find it chilling that any judge allowed this kind of lawsuit to proceed in the first place. This was a serious blow to the First Amendment's guarantee of freedom of the press. I can only guess what liberals would have said if similar lawsuits had been filed against the liberal publications that claimed that Bush won the 2004 election because of serious election fraud, especially in Ohio. 

Presenting claims is not evidence.  There is no evidence of election fraud in the 2020 election.  They had over 60 times to present such evidence in many different courts and judges.  They failed every time.

Dominion had FOX internal emails and texts.  All of Fox's on air claims against Dominion were false.  And Dominion could prove it.

Fox was caught lying to the judge and he called them XXXXX in court.  They withheld evidence and got caught doing so.  They were sanctioned for doing so.

There was no way in hell Fox was going to win this case. 

You're in a cult, Michael.  

From Keith Olbermann's podcast, Countdown:

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-countdown-with-keith-olbe-99705496/episode/rupert-murdoch-personally-fired-tucker-carlson-113760521/

EPISODE 185: COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN

A-Block (1:43) SPECIAL COMMENT: Rupert Murdoch PERSONALLY fired Tucker Carlson over ex-Carlson producer Abby Grossberg's lawsuit for harassment, abuse, sexism, and misogyny. Murdoch also felt crossed by Carlson in many of the texts and emails produced by discovery in the Dominion lawsuit, but the firing was NOT a part of the settlement. There were also questions about impending lawsuits against Fox and Carlson by Smartmatic and Ray Epps.

But this was about how women were called the c-word in Carlson's office and how producers held a vote on which candidate for Governor of Michigan was more "f-able" and more might have come out if the Dominion case had gone to trial. There is a line, even at Fox (ask Bill O'Reilly or Roger Ailes). And Carlson found it and crossed it.

And take it from somebody who was himself fired personally by Murdoch. Tucker was FIRED PERSONALLY BY MURDOCH.

Don Lemon was also fired for misogyny, though it appears CNN actually gave him some time in hopes that his crass comments about Nikki Haley and when women were or weren't in their prime might fade in the background they didn't.

Still, this is a time to rejoice and wallow neck high in our schadenfreude! Let's SING SING SING!

51 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

Just stop with the blither. Go read the filings FCS. It was a no-brainer. 

Anyone supporting that crap while ABSOLUTELY knowing it was garbage should be canned and is a septic truck (even though he voiced his skepticism on occasion). As I stated, I'm glad he supported the files release but throwing the controversy to Tucker and having him as your stalking horse is a bad idea for exactly this reason. 

It's not hard to figure out and several of us stated as much. You're a bright guy, that should be obvious to you. It'd be similar to having OJ showcase it around for the publicity (obviously being facetious). It may have been their only option, but this is the result.

1 hour ago, Michael Griffith said:

I think Fox was wise to settle, not because there isn't plenty of credible evidence of 2020 election fraud

What are you talking about? Let's get back to the subject. 

24 minutes ago, Joseph Backes said:

From Keith Olbermann's podcast, Countdown:

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-countdown-with-keith-olbe-99705496/episode/rupert-murdoch-personally-fired-tucker-carlson-113760521/

EPISODE 185: COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN

A-Block (1:43) SPECIAL COMMENT: Rupert Murdoch PERSONALLY fired Tucker Carlson over ex-Carlson producer Abby Grossberg's lawsuit for harassment, abuse, sexism, and misogyny. Murdoch also felt crossed by Carlson in many of the texts and emails produced by discovery in the Dominion lawsuit, but the firing was NOT a part of the settlement. There were also questions about impending lawsuits against Fox and Carlson by Smartmatic and Ray Epps.

But this was about how women were called the c-word in Carlson's office and how producers held a vote on which candidate for Governor of Michigan was more "f-able" and more might have come out if the Dominion case had gone to trial. There is a line, even at Fox (ask Bill O'Reilly or Roger Ailes). And Carlson found it and crossed it.

And take it from somebody who was himself fired personally by Murdoch. Tucker was FIRED PERSONALLY BY MURDOCH.

Don Lemon was also fired for misogyny, though it appears CNN actually gave him some time in hopes that his crass comments about Nikki Haley and when women were or weren't in their prime might fade in the background they didn't.

Still, this is a time to rejoice and wallow neck high in our schadenfreude! Let's SING SING SING!

OMG, please listen to it.  Olbermann ACTUALLY SINGS in German!