The Education Forum

Oliver Stone: "Putin is a great leader for his country."

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

Quote me verbatim. Don’t make things up. I have already pointed out false equivalence from you in this conversation, don’t make me do it again. 🙂 

You can spare us your Russo-centric takes any time.  Your accusation of “ethnic cleansing” is based on nothing.

You’re missing a trick here. I am not the one pretending go be something that I am not. I am not a virtue signaller crying about one conflict zone and not another.

Yes, with every post you signal virtue.

Thats you dude. Interestingly the one you care about is almost exclusively white caucasian. Sorry to point that out. Its staggering hypocrisy at the least from you, of course at worst its....

You don’t appear to care about the Palestinians.  How long have you hated Arabs?

That’s your mindless opinion. Nothing I say will change it or improve your mental state. It illustrates your programming and the reason why you are not effective in the world. 

Started a world-wide musical genre centered on protest — hardcore punk rock.

What have *you* ever done?

How many anti-war demonstrations have you attended?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

To the Mods:

This has gotten back to the whole pie in the face routine over Ukraine.

I don't know if that was Caddy's intent.  Maybe, maybe not. 

But that is what it has become.

It has nothing to do with the JFK case and it simply demeans this site when this kind of thing happens. For the simple reason that the issue has become so  polarized by the MSM that there is no reasonable debate possible.

I would move to lock the thread or just eliminate it.

So many custard pies are flying that it reminds me of Soupy Sales.

Jim’s getting his Russo-centric cookies baked.

1 hour ago, Jeff Carter said:

preexisting legal authorities aren’t quite as cut and dried as you suggest

They're only vague to people who want to change the rules mid-game, Jeff. Which is convenient if you want to take a clear, cut and dried aggressive action toward a sovereign state and turn it "a defense" of their nation.

This began as clear and obvious disruption in the workings of a neighbor country and devolved into an outright slaughter of innocents and you continue defend the action. This is not the first or last time the RF has destabilized regions for the purpose of reclaiming influence. As I've said before it's standard practice.

Your position is absolutely unconscionable in its defense of murder on a grand scale. I don't think that's your intention but that's exactly what it is.

Edited by Bob Ness

11 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

To the Mods:

This has gotten back to the whole pie in the face routine over Ukraine.

I don't know if that was Caddy's intent.  Maybe, maybe not. 

But that is what it has become.

It has nothing to do with the JFK case and it simply demeans this site when this kind of thing happens. For the simple reason that the issue has become so  polarized by the MSM that there is no reasonable debate possible.

I would move to lock the thread or just eliminate it.

So many custard pies are flying that it reminds me of Soupy Sales.

Yeah, I'm out. I kind of know where I stand on this subject and don't need to go over it again here.

7 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You can spare us your Russo-centric takes any time.  Your accusation of “ethnic cleansing” is based on nothing.

Yes, with every post you signal virtue.

You don’t appear to care about the Palestinians.  How long have you hated Arabs?

Started a world-wide musical genre centered on protest — hardcore punk rock.

What have *you* ever done?

How many anti-war demonstrations have you attended?

I think you’ve succeeded in ruining the thread. Its hardly a new thing for you. Realistically, nobody should reply to you. You always take it here. 

To anyone else, I apologise for my part in this. 

45 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

Who decided on that breech, Jeff? The RF? Your sentence sums it up. The Ukraine Legal Authority. Not the RF. The Ukraine is its own legal authority regardless of how you like to peddle it and their borders are legally established by international law.

You keep saying that it is up to Russia to determine the outcome of people's lives in the Ukraine which I find offensive and ignorant. Get a grasp on what you're preposing.

I’m not sure what you mean. The breach was the unconstitutional removal and replacement of the elected government in February 2014. The RF had nothing to do with that. Otherwise you are attributing things to me which I have never said.

This topic has some relevancy in that during the months leading up to the start of the SMO, international disagreements over national security and sovereignty echoed those of concern during the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962. Recognizing the points of similarity actually assists in clarifying what is going on, a task which has some urgency. The stage is currently being set for a two-front world war which could go hot over the next months or year ahead.

Edited by Jeff Carter

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Oh my Lord - Cliff, quoting Business Insider. I thought you knew what propaganda was. I’m disappointed.

So because Bennett was quoted in Business Insider it means he lied?

The story has been walked back for sure. So which is true? The earlier one of course, which was widely distributed elsewhere but not here. When it finally broke through a year late it engendered damage control. Come on Cliff. Israel is still not on board and still as far as I know not sending weapons to Ukraine. 

And yet Bennett now disputes the notion there was a solid deal on the table.

But he lied because he was covered by Business Insider?

I noticed as well that none of you want to tackle the Pentagon leaks.

The one that claims the war is going poorly for Ukraine, they’re taking 7 - 1 casualties?

The source of those leaks is a hard right nut.  

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I think you’ve succeeded in ruining the thread. Its hardly a new thing for you. Realistically, nobody should reply to you. You always take it here. 

To anyone else, I apologise for my part in this. 

You cast ad hominem as readily as you breathe.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Jeff Carter said:

I’m not sure what you mean. The breach was the unconstitutional removal and replacement of the elected government in February 2014. The RF had nothing to do with that. Otherwise you are attributing things to me which I have never said.

This topic has some relevancy in that during the months leading up to the start of the SMO, international disagreements over national security and sovereignty echoed those of concern during the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962. Recognizing the points of similarity actually assists in clarifying what is going on, a task which has some urgency. The stage is currently being set for a two-front world war which could go hot over the next months or year ahead.

They’ve rescinded the policy of Mutually Assured Destruction?

China’s economy is heavily dependent on the American consumer.  They’re not going to blow up that relationship over Putin.

Again, what does this have to do with the JFK case.

I see it as this:

2 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Again, what does this have to do with the JFK case.

I see it as this:

I've explained its relevance to the JFKA case upthread.

Jim’s right, let’s get back to Stone and the JFKA.

At around the 30 minute mark of the 2 hr Destiny Betrayed the following root fact is discussed:  JFK had a shallow wound between his T3 and the upper margin of his scapula.

That’s soft tissue, folks.

What kind of a weapon leaves a shallow wound in soft tissue?