The Education Forum

BANG...BANG BANG (and more)

9 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

VP--

There is just no way to dance around the many, many witnesses heard "bang...bang-bang."

These are obviously earnest witnesses. 

It is not fathomable how a lone gunman, armed with a single-shot bolt action rifle, accomplished the "bang-bang." 

Exactly! I LOOOOOOVE the looks on Hill's and Landis' faces; almost as if they are thinking "Win??!?! CUT!! REDO!!"

BTW--Paul Landis is coming out with a book this October.

The last bang-bang might have been SSA Hickey's auto burst of 4 or 5 or 6 shots taking 0.6 sec to 0.8 sec.

Plus the echoes taking an extra say 0.5 sec depending on where u were.

Koz Oswald fired his 2nd shot (ie his last shot) at Z218, & Hickey fired his first shot at say Z300, which is 82 Z frames, which at 18.3 fps is 4.5 sec,

Oswald fired his first shot at Z105, which is 113  Z frames before Z218, which is 6.1 sec.

6.1 plus 4.5 is 10.6 sec. Plus 0.8 sec makes 11.4 sec overall, plus echoes.

At a JFK conference I heard Wesley Buell Frazier and Mary Moorman separately describe that shot sequence. Journalist Robert MacNeil did as well.

You know the FBI heard the same description from dozens of witnesses.

The feds weren’t interested in honestly investigating the assassination from the get-go. I really have no idea why.

Marjan,

I can't say that I am too interested in number of shots, direction, times, locations and possible shooters. IMO it's too ambiguous & speculatory.

2 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Oswald fired his first shot at Z105,

2 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Oswald fired his 2nd shot (ie his last shot) at Z218,

Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry: "We Never Could Place Oswald in That Sixth Floor Window"..."The evidence just wasn't there" 

3 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

The last bang-bang might have been SSA Hickey's auto burst of 4 or 5 or 6 shots

4, 5 or 6 would be BANG-BANG-BANG.?  Wouldn't you expect that to cause some ringing in the ears of Powers & O'Donnell sat directly in front?

22 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Marjan,

I can't say that I am too interested in number of shots, direction, times, locations and possible shooters. IMO it's too ambiguous & speculatory.

Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry: "We Never Could Place Oswald in That Sixth Floor Window"..."The evidence just wasn't there" 

4, 5 or 6 would be BANG-BANG-BANG.?  Wouldn't you expect that to cause some ringing in the ears of Powers & O'Donnell sat directly in front?

I class as 100% certain that Oswald fired at about Z103 & Z218 & that Hickey fired at about Z300 to Z313.

But it always worried me that some witnesses described a BANG-BANG with almost zero time between, or with only say 1 sec between.

And i realized that the time taken during Hickey's auto-burst, &/or the delay of the echo, might explain the second BANG.

The muzzle of the AR15 would have been many inches ahead of (past) Powers' & O'Donnell's ears. But for sure would have caused ringing.

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

Poof or crack like a (described such) firecracker, a crack from a 22 to JFK's throat, GK.  Bang from the TSBD, official opening round, drawing attention to there, a miss, intentionally?

Bang, Bang, Connally, miss ???  From the rear, Altgen's - SS reactions and others, intentionally.

Silenced shots?  De Lisle?  GK, Dal-Tex, SK?  More logical than Hickey?