The Education Forum

Trump told Roger Stone that He "Won't Believe" What's in the Classified JFK Assassination Files

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Catch up Ben.  That started Before the assassination.

And appears to have culminated with Garland/Biden. 

You realize that unless Larry Schnapf and the MFF can prevail in court, the Biden snuff job is final? 

This is not another wearisome trek into the blue-red kool-aid pissing wars. 

This is about a permanent deep-sixing of 4,000+ records still withheld from the public (and likely other records as well). 

It is hard not to see Biden as anything other than a puppet president. 

I plan to vote for RFK Jr. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

And appears to have culminated with Garland/Biden. 

You realize that unless Larry Schnapf and the MFF can prevail in court, the Biden snuff job is final? 

This is not another wearisome trek into the blue-red kool-aid pissing wars. 

This is about a permanent deep-sixing of 4,000+ records still withheld from the public (and likely other records as well). 

It is hard not to see Biden as anything other than a puppet president. 

I plan to vote for RFK Jr. 

From Thailand?

BTW, the only TV network of any reach that did a report on this was Newsmax.  No I do not watch that network, but someone posted it on FB.

11 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Biden hasn't had to do a thing; the Archivist presented the recommendations to him.

Biden is busy working on the issues that affect Americans on a day-to-day basis.

Your comment just sounds like conspiracy nonsense.

Matt, I’m referring to the recent memorandum, which side steps the JFK act. Some of the conditions in The Transparency Plan will result in records never being released.

Unusual M$M headline this afternoon-- from Business Insider.

Donald Trump is now imitating RFK, Jr. by pledging to release the JFK records, (which he failed to do in 2017.)

This mirrors Trump's recent pledge to the MAGA Moms for Liberty about "obliterating the Deep State."

Yabba Dabba Doo...  The author reminds us that we've heard this Trump BS before.

Trump claims he'll declassify all of the JFK-related assassination records if he's reelected. He said the same thing in 2016, but ended up siding with the CIA and FBI to keep the documents secret. (msn.com)

34 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Unusual M$M headline this afternoon-- from Business Insider.

Donald Trump is now imitating RFK, Jr. by pledging to release the JFK records, (which he failed to do in 2017.)

While Trump is no doubt talking out of his a**, MSM coverage of the issue is a good thing.

It seems there's a window right now to bring the issue to the public's attention.

Put a face to it...

and https://resistthemainstream.com/national-archives-quietly-releases-trove-of-jfk-assassination-records/ 

they updated the story after i contacted the reporter and told him about the lawsuit. GOP House chairs read this. Hoping this will get their attenton..... 

15 minutes ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

LS-

I never expected much from Trump; the guy was a TV talk show host, and hubris was his defining characteristic. Nevertheless, he was fascinating, as he was not on the leash--he was unaffiliated with institutional DC. 

But Biden---he is supposed to be a career public office holder, and Garland his AG, someone who is supposed to follow and enforce the law

Instead we get an Attorney General who is the author of an illegal snuff job on the JFK Records, on Biden's instruction. 

Garland was touted for the Supreme Court. Spooky. I guess that means if Garland had made it to the SC, and you argued the case before Garland, he would have ruled the Biden snuff job on the JFK Records was legal. 

So...who is Garland? 

1 minute ago, Benjamin Cole said:

LS-

I never expected much from Trump; the guy was a TV talk show host, and hubris was his defining characteristic. Nevertheless, he was fascinating, as he was not on the leash--he was unaffiliated with institutional DC. 

But Biden---he is supposed to be a career public office holder, and Garland his AG, someone who is supposed to follow and enforce the law

Instead we get an Attorney General who is the author of an illegal snuff job on the JFK Records, on Biden's instruction. 

Garland was touted for the Supreme Court. Spooky. I guess that means if Garland had made it to the SC, and you argued the case before Garland, he would have ruled the Biden snuff job on the JFK Records was legal. 

So...who is Garland? 

Ben,

Verily, you're not worthy to tie Merrick Garland's shoe laces.  Compared to partisan right wing plutocrats like Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett, Merrick Garland is a stellar jurist.  (Not to mention bribe takers Clarence Thomas and Alito.)

So, how about doing a snuff job on your moronic MAGA Biden/Garland trope?

The truth is that we really don't know precisely why Biden has declined to release the JFK records.

Naturally, we all suspect that Trump and Biden have both simply covered up Deep State crimes, but I wonder if there is more to the story.  Joseph Backes' post about possible exposure of U.S. intelligence activity in Japan is news to me.

Who is more qualified to nominate a SCOTUS justice-- a professor of Constitutional law who edited the Harvard Law Review, (Obama) or a sleazy reality T.V. star who staged an attack on the U.S. Congress and has bragged about "grabbing women by the p*ssy?"

Funniest Political Memes of the Week

6 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

Verily, you're not worthy to tie Merrick Garland's shoe laces.  Compared to partisan right wing plutocrats like Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett, Merrick Garland is a stellar jurist.  (Not to mention bribe takers Clarence Thomas and Alito.)

So, how about doing a snuff job on your moronic MAGA Biden/Garland trope?

The truth is that we really don't know precisely why Biden has declined to release the JFK records.

Naturally, we all suspect that Trump and Biden have both simply covered up Deep State crimes, but I wonder if there is more to the story.  Joseph Backes' post about possible exposure of U.S. intelligence activity in Japan is news to me.

Who is more qualified to nominate a SCOTUS justice-- a professor of Constitutional law who edited the Harvard Law Review, (Obama) or a sleazy reality T.V. star who staged an attack on the U.S. Congress and has bragged about "grabbing women by the p*ssy?"

Funniest Political Memes of the Week

Set aside your biliousness, and personal feculent invective, and anti-Trump juvenalia for a moment---how do you explain AG Merrick Garland, who you define as a stellar jurist, authoring and condoning an illegal snuff job on the JFK Records Act?

Merrick, the very individual who is supposed to be the chief law enforcement officer of the land---instead becomes an accessory after the fact to the JFKA. 

Was Garland following an order from Biden, and party loyalty topped ethics and obligation? 

Should Garland have resigned under protest rather than author the JFK Records snuff job? 

I think so.