The Education Forum

Trump told Roger Stone that He "Won't Believe" What's in the Classified JFK Assassination Files

11 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

To me it's quite clear what happened. Trump was trying to be the big man, and boasted about how he was gonna release everything in defiance of the deep state, etc. It was then pointed out to him that many of the redactions protected identities and relationships that could prove embarrassing to the government, or even get someone killed, should they be revealed. 

The only problem with this Speer Hypothesis is that all of the guys involved in the JFK murder plot were already dead by October of 2017.

It's hard to kill guys who are already dead.

So, we're left with Hypothesis #1 and Hypothesis #2 (above.)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@W. Niederhut I think what @Pat Speer may have been suggesting is that the individuals who names would be disclosed could be killed, not necessarily that those individuals were associated with the assassination. The FBI as been trying to protect names of informants  and CIA has been trying to protect individuals who cooperated with the CIA during the 1960s. They claim these people would be at risk if their names are exposed, sensitive government operations could be disclosed or governments might decline to cooperate with us if it becomes known that have been colloborating with us.

In the June 27th record dump, we learned that Ambassador Mondale opposed releasing certain assassination records b/c it would reveal CIA operations in Japan that could cause trouble for the existing government. Likewise, there are cables between CIA and retired employees living abroad who dont want their names released for fear of retribution.

I dont know if these claims are realistic. Just explaining what the agencies are saying to justify their postpone requests. 

In any event, Trump was blustering to Stone,  Napalitino, etc. when he said he couldnt release the documents because of what he saw.  The decision to postpone was a done deal before he tweeted... as I explained above from what I have learned in the document production in my lawsuit.  

1 hour ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

In any event, Trump was blustering to Stone,  Napalitino, etc.

Trump blusters every day to everyone!

He is the Barnum & Bailey ringmaster of blusterers!

Step right up folks...Step right up!

You're not going to believe what I am about to show you.

Look at this ... General Milley's invasion plans for Iran!

Yes ... the real deal!

Right here in my hands! Rustle, rustle.

Can you believe it?

They're not declassified though ... so this is off the record.

There are two areas of secrecy inquiry that even Trump is hesitant to take too far imo.

The Alien ET one and the JFKA one.

Although you can be sure that the keepers of the full file truth of those two secrecy subjects would never let a blustering loose cannon character like Trump see anything close to the most important aspects of them.

Edited by Joe Bauer

The flip side to this is why is the POTUS going to so much effort to avoid releasing the remaining documents if there is nothing to see? 

60 years later what on earth could be in there that could be so bad to foreign relations etc? For example, surely the UK government cares not one bit that the former PM Harold Wilson was suspected of possibly being a communist. He's been dead for 30 years. What difference does it make? 

Trump can't be trusted and may not have known what was going on in the background but I find it hard to believe he had no access to information about the contents of the remaining documents and likewise the other POTUS who kicked the can down the road. 

It makes much more sense that the real risk is that the whole US political, law and order infrastructure would come under an existential threat due to the consequences of the JFKA cover up and the other assassinations of the time if the truth was revealed.

It would take decades for the US public to regain trust and in the meantime China would become the dominant world super power. I reckon even Trump would get that!

1 hour ago, Mart Hall said:

The flip side to this is why is the POTUS going to so much effort to avoid releasing the remaining documents if there is nothing to see? 

Biden hasn't had to do a thing; the Archivist presented the recommendations to him.

Biden is busy working on the issues that affect Americans on a day-to-day basis.

Your comment just sounds like conspiracy nonsense.

23 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

This claim by Roger Stone supports the speculation on the forum earlier this year that Trump may have been Tucker Carlson's source about the shocking JFK records.

If Stone is telling the truth, something, obviously shocked Trump into doing a snuff job on the JFK records.

But what?  Would anyone nowadays be "shocked" to learn that the CIA killed JFK?

Trump allegedly told Roger Stone that, "It was so horrible you wouldn't believe it."

Horrible = SSA Hickey's accidental homicide.

When will the docs be released = not while SSA Hill is alive = praps soon.

17 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Biden hasn't had to do a thing; the Archivist presented the recommendations to him.

Biden is busy working on the issues that affect Americans on a day-to-day basis.

Your comment just sounds like conspiracy nonsense.

Well, we come have full circle in the EF-JFKA community. 

Now, Biden is protecting the American public, and busily working on issues that affect Americans on a day-today basis with getting distracted, by suppressing the JFK Records.

Only a conspiracy nut would believe Garland-Biden and the security state are hiding something in the JFK Records.  

If this is the thinking in the EF-FKA community....egads is all I can say. 

19 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Well, we come have full circle in the EF-JFKA community. 

Now, Biden is protecting the American public, and busily working on issues that affect Americans on a day-today basis with getting distracted, by suppressing the JFK Records.

Only a conspiracy nut would believe Garland-Biden and the security state are hiding something in the JFK Records.  

If this is the thinking in the EF-FKA community....egads is all I can say. 

Get a clue, Ben.

We all know that Trump and Biden refused to release the JFK records.

This thread happens to be about Trump's reasons for not releasing the records.

He told Roger Stone that what he learned was "so horrible you wouldn't believe it."

Was he making that up, or telling the truth, in your myopic opinion?

Meanwhile, Matt's point is about the larger issues of governing the country in the aftermath of Trump's disastrous tenure in the White House.

See if you can figure that out. 

(I won't hold my breath.)

33 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Only a conspiracy nut

There you go Ben.  Did you just out yourself?  If one believes the JFKA was a conspiracy, is he/she a nut?

@Matt Allison  I need to educate you again on how the process works. The Archivist "recommendation" was written by the White House (specifically the NSC). There is some minimal review but the role of the Archivist is to put his name on the memo. The decision is made for him.

I dont have the documents for the latest Biden order/archivist memo but in our Biden lawsuit, the defendants have represented that they follow the process set forth i 1 CFR 19. we have asked for such proof but they have yet to provide it. 

From my lawsuit involving the Trump orders, the chronology is that on August 21, 2017, the Archivist objected to the grounds for postponement asserted by FBI and CIA. He was then forced to fall on his sword and "recommend" postponement.  The memo was drafted by the NSC counsel with minor edits. 

In March 2018, the same process was repeated. The Archivist was able to reduce the period of postponement to 2 1/2 years but the content of the memo was determined by the NSC.  

Just to summarize for late comers to this thread, i have no doubt that Roger Stone is accurately reporting what Trump told him. But it is clear Trump was lying to him. The memo postponing the records was already drafted when he tweeted that he was going to release the records. He had no idea the postponement order was drafted. So he had to lie to Stone et al to cover for his flip-flop.  see above thread for more detail.

55 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

There you go Ben.  Did you just out yourself?  If one believes the JFKA was a conspiracy, is he/she a nut?

Evidently, some commenters here contend if one suspects the JFKA Records are being suppressed by Garland/Biden to protect the security state---that is, the suppression is not legitimate---then one believes in "conspiracies." 

Well yes, there is, rather obviously, a conspiracy to illegally suppress the JFK Records, perped by Biden/Garland. They are the latest accessories after the fact to the JFKA.

I do not contend people with suspicions about the JFKA are conspiracy nuts.

I think there are many legitimate reasons to not accept the results of government investigations into the JFKA, and to dismiss the reasons proffered by Biden/Garland to continue the illegal suppression of the JFK Records 60 years after the JFKA. 

Here's Ben's latest redundant, partisan MAGA spam if we, legitimately replace "Biden/Garland" with "Trump/Pompeo"-- so that Ben's MAGA spam is, at least, relevant to this thread about Trump's suppression of the JFK records.

BTW, what a relief to know that Ben doesn't consider those of us on the JFKA forum to be "conspiracy nuts!" 🙄

Ben writes:

Evidently, some commenters here contend if one suspects the JFKA Records are being suppressed by Trump/Pompeo to protect the security state---that is, the suppression is not legitimate---then one believes in "conspiracies." 

Well yes, there is, rather obviously, a conspiracy to illegally suppress the JFK Records, perped by Trump/Pompeo. They are accessories after the fact to the JFKA.

I do not contend people with suspicions about the JFKA are conspiracy nuts.

I think there are many legitimate reasons to not accept the results of government investigations into the JFKA, and to dismiss the reasons proffered by Trump/Pompeo to continue the illegal suppression of the JFK Records 60 years after the JFKA. 

46 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

a conspiracy to illegally suppress the JFK Records, perped by Biden/Garland.

Catch up Ben.  That started Before the assassination.

9 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

In the June 27th record dump, we learned that Ambassador Mondale opposed releasing certain assassination records b/c it would reveal CIA operations in Japan that could cause trouble for the existing government. Likewise, there are cables between CIA and retired employees living abroad who dont want their names released for fear of retribution.

This is common and no doubt has some basis in the currently held documents.

We had some discussion that they may be protecting Marina for instance. Sometimes witnesses are able to require their own statements be attended by a classification rating also. I've seen a number of those from former NSA members.

Hard to say. I haven't seen statements in the JFKA be covered by personal classification requests but maybe they have at times.

Edited by Bob Ness