The Education Forum

The black blob in the Zapruder film.

Is not seen here on frame 374.

Shouldn't the bone looking area be covered in blood?

Did the forgers miss a frame?

That is James Fetzer talking by the way  ^^^

Edited by Michael Crane

• Michael Crane changed the title to The black blob in the Zapruder film.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That blacked out area is what the husband and wife team of the Wilkinsons has been hunting down for years on end.

They are making a documentary about it.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

That blacked out area is what the husband and wife team of the Wilkinsons has been hunting down for years on end.

Hasn't this been in the works for years? A decade or more? Couldn't one assume that if they truly found evidence of alteration, the whole world would know by now?

You guys really should do some reading on the subject before you post stuff like this.

I mean really. 

2 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Is not seen here on frame 374.

Shouldn't the bone looking area be covered in blood?

Did the forgers miss a frame?

That is James Fetzer talking by the way  ^^^

From chapter 18c:

image.png.5f2b6cfe49cfbd0edab1ebcc2b2b14a6.png

43 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

You guys really should do some reading on the subject before you post stuff like this.

I mean really. 

Do some reading? Your snotty tone notwithstanding, gee, I’d love to, but I can’t find a single substantive update about this project more recent than 2019. Please, James, do enlighten us about why this documentary has still yet to appear after a decade, if it truly does contain bombshell revelations about the film’s authenticity? What are they waiting for? Maybe they haven’t actually proven anything at all?

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

SWToS.png

Thanks Chris..

This is from my review of Mantik's last book in February of 2023.

The next point of evidence the author will argue is a pet concern of the radiologist, namely the Zapruder film. This reviewer is an agnostic on the subject. But to be fair to him and Sydney Wilkinson--a film editor in the movie business--she and Mantik went to the Sixth Floor Museum and they saw transparencies produced by the MPI company, which produced a video and DVD version of the film. In 2009, they claim to have seen what is a black patch over the back of JFK’s head, with straight edges. Yet there is nothing like that on John Connally. Mantik says it is most obvious at Z-317. (p. 36).

But when Sydney returned in 2010 the transparencies were larger but not as sharp and clear. The dark patch was gone, and looks more like a shadow. Mantik returned in 2012, and had the same reaction. But the Sixth Floor Museum insists there was no change from the material in 2009. The way to test this would be to find the original Time/Life transparencies from 1963-64. But the Sixth Floor says they do not have them and the searches done by Sydney and Mantik have been unable to turn them up. I have seen the third generation dupe that Wilkinson has and on that copy I did see that black spot. It is really an evidentiary shame that there is no locating the first generation transparencies.

Edited by James DiEugenio

According to Wilkinson and Mantik, they have been sent on a wild goose chase, actually more than one, in trying to find the first generation transparencies.

It has become kind of like a shell game for them.

And this is what has delayed the film.

The disturbing thing about this anomaly when you see it on the Wilkinson copy is its uniformity of shape.  It does not look like a shadow effect to me.

Edited by James DiEugenio

8 hours ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Hasn't this been in the works for years? A decade or more? Couldn't one assume that if they truly found evidence of alteration, the whole world would know by now?

They are on your timetable? Are you afraid you will miss it?